Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra (21169 Views)

Panic As Tansian University May Be Closed Down Over N2bn Debt / 12-Year-Old Chika Ofili Awarded In UK For His New Discovery In Maths / Tansian University Tuition Fee Is Now N200,000 For All Courses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by Emperor88(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2022
5,000 girls awarded scholarships. Which wan is prostitute? 80% of the one’s in the universities are prostitutes, have those One’s repented

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by segcymoor(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2022
seyz91:
Almost half of our ladies are now into prostitution one way or the other.

@bolded!

Not almost Half but 98percent of our ladies

Truly... the forces is beyond them

Hence, they were more or less helpless

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by Mammangaddafi(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2022
They should have organised mass wedding for them instead
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by ignis: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Even Girls that are not prostitutes will claim prostitutes.
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by jrusky(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2022
Woow very commendable. Pls I hope they won't dump them at the middle of their studies?

This is a good news I pray Soludo can join hand with the Uni when he become the governor to make sure these babes finish the race and be more useful in life.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by oche2020: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2022
They all had their A level or how, I think the requirements to gain admissions in a university or higher learning is first pass your minimum of 5 subjects which includes math's and English.... Or them go just assume they all have it. I wish them well, I pray they turn out to be good leaders tomorrow.
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by Joeyfizzo: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2022
Na wa o! This ones will graduate with 1st class because they will just be issueing lecturers free puna

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by Pootle: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2022
pictures pls
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by Handsum64: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2022
Really?
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by whippersnapper(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2022
Omo na to rush apply master's for this school. Make I for dey nack on a steady

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2022
helinues:
Private body can still be trusted than FG.

Something actually really need to be done about the high rate of prostitution in Nigeria.

Not until they stand beside road before they can be tagged as a prostitute, as long as they keep on sleeping around in exchange for cash, Hanty, you be Olosho

So you want irresponsible Nigerian men to die?? grin nooo they will protest.
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by vickydevoka(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2022
SenatePresdo:
The prostitutes will nack the students tire.

You can take a girl out from the street, but you can't take the street out from her.
Exactly. Make them test all de ashawo first b4 de enter class but dis days ladies do lesbian stuff n masturbation to satisfy their sexual urge. Just say Dem go spoil the school

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by vickydevoka(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2022
oche2020:
They all had their A level or how, I think the requirements to gain admissions in a university or higher learning is first pass your minimum of 5 subjects which includes math's and English.... Or them go just assume they all have it. I wish them well, I pray they turn out to be good leaders tomorrow.
Private school no de get strong requirement
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2022
helinues:

Something actually really need to be done about the high rate of prostitution in Nigeria.

Not until they stand beside road before they can be tagged as a prostitute, as long as they keep on sleeping around in exchange for cash, Hanty, you be Olosho
True.Not all oloshos stand by the roadside.
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by catherine1998: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2022
5000 prostitutes from one state alone & still counting, I have said it before & anytime I say this NL will slam me ban, Anambra has the highest number of indigenous criminals & prostitutes in Nigeria if not in Africa, most of their purported rich men & women has one criminal activities trasible to him or her, either he is owing bank & refuse to pay due to extravagant life, (Obijackson of nest oil) or he is a high profile kidnapper(Evans), further more, or she is an olosho(prostitute) what I have come to realise is that Anambra ppl with all due respect lack the capacity & tenacity to do legitimate hussle, hence they have enshrined crime in their DNA, that they are in prisons all over the world bcus of criminal activities is no longer news, come to Abuja, go to PH, 90℅ of the ladies doing prostitutions are from Anambra state, the big Question is, why can't this ppl hussle legitimately?
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by thuxzwda1: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Will they ever change??

Lecturers go pansh tire cheesy
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by poweredcom(m): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2022
See the enormous number 5000 that means you are telling me that almost every young girls in Anambra and states around are okpos

Not to talk of other states around Nigeria

Omo dis country don finish

Never trust any girl anymore ooooo do background check on Dem ...ashewo wey de house plenty pass ashewo for hotel o

Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2022
Oloruhari:
Repentant Prostitute??
imagine

Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by Savi78(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2022
havenz:
You can take away a prostitute from the street but you can take away the street from the prostitute. Thank you and don't mention.
Hmmm...na word
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by Kobicove(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2022
Admitting 5,000 prostitutes into the same school at the same time will lead to corruption of the other female students of that school!
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by Gudiza(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2022
What does it even mean 'repentant prostitutes'?
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2022
helinues:

You mean more than 3/4?
Or you still think only those who stay in brothels are prostitutes?
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by Chinoyx(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Food for lecturers, they just create a Faculty of prositutionn there already.
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by Johel(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
helinues:

85% of em are prostitutes on code.
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by ALFADOS(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
once a soldier always a soldier, if you know, you know
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by kadraxkyle(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
They will graduate and still not get job. Therefore they will return to prostitution grin
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by ussv: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
5000 repentant prostitutes ke ! Na so dem many ?
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by ArewaNorth: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Eastern Hisba at work grin grin
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by Karleb(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
People who have gone astray then come back are more celebrated than people who have never done anything bad.

It's just funny but it's the truth.
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by seyz91(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Confirm!
.na our Polithiefians cause am na

Money wey dem suppose use build economy and create emplyment opportunity na soso loot dem dey loot am

Yet some idiots still carry school and nysc for hesd like dreadlocks

Thousands of student graduating yearly with nohing to do yet they still keeo admiting

Producing with no market
segcymoor:

Truly... the forces is beyond them

Hence, they were more or less helpless
Re: 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra by arthurwillia(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
I remember one weyrey wey I lash for this school
Na oloshos she go be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB 2017: My Experience / ASUU STRIKE: We Have Reached Agreement With Lecturers – FG (see Details) / 7 Things Nigerian Students Can Do While ASUU Is On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.