Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How To Get That Job You Want – Job Hunting Strategies That Really Works! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get That Job You Want – Job Hunting Strategies That Really Works! (784 Views)

How To Move On After Failing To Get The Job You Really Want in Nigeria / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? / Some Fun While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get That Job You Want – Job Hunting Strategies That Really Works! by clickate: 6:25am On Jan 06, 2022
How to get that Job you want – Job Hunting Strategies that really works!

I am a frequent user of the internet space and one problem I have come across countless times is the issue of Job Hunting; people are honestly searching for information on how to get a dream job.

I see questions of people asking how they can get a job and all. Stories of graduating years ago yet no job or high performing graduates stuck on jobs that pay less the $100 per month or its equivalent in your currency (Less than 30,000 in Nigeria).

“Getting a job is a job on its own, except you are not paid!”

I have now decided to unleash my strategies to the world for FREE. I have used this repeatedly so it works. This is one of my quotas to humanity and I hope someone finds it very useful and change their story with it. By the way, I cannot get all the jobs so it is better i share.

In the height of covid19 and all, I had attended countless interviews – mostly virtual and gotten many offers that I can even compare and turn a lot down too. I owe this to the strategies I will reveal to you here.

I have also come to realize that finding a job is easy but knowledge is what set a lot of people backwards. I am talking graduates and experienced individuals.

So, if you are ready to change your story in 2022. The I want to welcome you to my Job-Hunting Masterclass. This is going to be the best thread you have ever read, because we will also digress into other subjects as we proceed.

Ignorance is the reason why you are still stuck in that circle. Open your mind!

If you have no use for the information here, please share with your friends and families who will find it use full, seeing that it is actually free.
Comment below, so I can gauge the interested on this subject.

I will be back to add more content. I want this page to be the most resourceful page, not just on Nairaland but on the internet as a whole.

Signify your interest below and fasten your seat-belts.

I will be back shortly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get That Job You Want – Job Hunting Strategies That Really Works! by ebookz(m): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2022
Ride on sir
Re: How To Get That Job You Want – Job Hunting Strategies That Really Works! by RunzMAN: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2022
Hmm
Re: How To Get That Job You Want – Job Hunting Strategies That Really Works! by philosophy25: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kudos. May God bless you
Re: How To Get That Job You Want – Job Hunting Strategies That Really Works! by Milesbillions(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
cool
Re: How To Get That Job You Want – Job Hunting Strategies That Really Works! by gokesoye: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ride on sir. I just resigned from my job last December. I need a new job right now
Re: How To Get That Job You Want – Job Hunting Strategies That Really Works! by clickate: 6:42am On Jan 07, 2022
Lesson 1 - 1

KNOW THY SELF

Before we proceed on this job-hunting journey, you have to do a self-evaluation and properly vet yourself.

People do not even know themselves. They do not know their abilities and capabilities. These are the same thing HR managers will look out for when they want to hire you.

You have to know yourself, have a full grasp of all your abilities before you can even be accepted out there by others.

Who are you?

This is not your basic introduction and bio-data. This is simply what you project as an individual. What do others see when they look at you?

How will they describe you in your absence? What do people feel when they are around you? What kind of aura do you give off? Are you who you really say you are?

What do you stand for?

You need to stand for something. You cannot be a fence sitter or whatever. In your simple way, what attribute can people point to you and give expressly.

Can you be termed as an honest person, straightforward, reliable and dependable person? You must stand for something. You get the drift?

Your strength

What are you good at? Those will eventually be your strength. I will advise that you always play to your strength. Know your weakness and try to correct them or stay far from them.

A fish has no business entering into a climbing competition with a monkey. Do not do things where you are losing even before you have started.

Hammer and amplify on your strength always. Avoid things that project your weakness and focus on things that make people see you as a very strong candidate.

Your experiences

These are things that you have been through in life or seen others go through. Experiences do not have to be yours. This is where becoming a great learner comes to play.

Make sure the lessons are applicable to your life and try to avoid negatives mistakes and work towards lessons that are favorable which will help you in this journey.

See yourself through the hiring manager’s eye.

You need to imagine that you are the one to hire yourself. See yourself from the eyes of the potential employer.

Currently, if you were to hire yourself, will you employ you? Answer honestly and you may be on track to finding out why you are yet to get a job amidst this job boom.

Honestly, would you like to have yourself on your own team?

Lesson Task

Go through the content and the sub headings and answer the questions I have raised honestly. You would then see why simple things really matter.

Like I promised. This is going to be an elaborate course. You will come out from this way too strong for your contemporaries.

Thank you for those who dropped comments and those following silently.

Stay with me

1 Like

Re: How To Get That Job You Want – Job Hunting Strategies That Really Works! by clickate: 6:44am On Jan 07, 2022
gokesoye:
Ride on sir. I just resigned from my job last December. I need a new job right now

Get set for something bigger!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For A Driver / Jonathan King Limited / New Edge Financial Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.