Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,389 members, 7,839,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Coren Registration And Challenges. Report Writing And Others - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Coren Registration And Challenges. Report Writing And Others (283 Views)

COREN Registration / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com / COREN Registration Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coren Registration And Challenges. Report Writing And Others by Mayo4real12345: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Am certified Engineer and COREN registered. To ask any question need help how to start application process with Coren contact my signature.

Contact me for more details. Only Engineers interested and ready to start the process.

WhatsApp.
Re: Coren Registration And Challenges. Report Writing And Others by qwertyboss(m): 8:12am On Jan 06, 2022
Mayo4real12345:
Am certified Engineer and COREN registered. To ask any question need help how to start application process with Coren contact my signature.

Contact me for more details. Only Engineers interested and ready to start the process.

WhatsApp.
Save the process...
The situation is bad to the extent that you pay to get the certificate....
I recently meet two people whom we are doing a program with attesting to that

(1) (Reply)

How / I Need Help / I Need Advice ( Job Related)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.