Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Need Advice ( Job Related) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Advice ( Job Related) (284 Views)

Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses / Need Advice On Salary At My New Job / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice ( Job Related) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hello,

please I am seeking an advice regarding two job offers, one is Marketing associate in a bank, while the other is a personal assistant to the Chairman and proprietress of a private school, and
will also serve as the administrative assistant of the school. The resumption for the bank is Monday, while for the school is March.The remuneration is almost the same thing but that of the bank is more with HMO,Pension, and 13th Salary. The school is Monday to Saturday, while bank is Monday to Friday plus am a married woman with a kid.

please your Valuable Contribution will be appreciated
Thank you.
Re: I Need Advice ( Job Related) by snitchbitch: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bank marketers have monthly targets, deposit targets and account opening count targets

No issues as long as you meet your monthly targets continuously

I have seen a BSM sacked for not meeting his target.

As for sch, if you can shout 'stand up' 'raise up your hand' 'close your eyes' then no issues

And be prepared for parents to come and ABUSE and FIGHT you for beating, scolding or correcting their children.

Each job with it's issues

So the choice is yours to make

#itiswell!
Re: I Need Advice ( Job Related) by kwaso2: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Go for the bank.
Re: I Need Advice ( Job Related) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
[quote author=kwaso2 post=110173123]Go for the bank.[/quote If I may ask, what are your reasons?

(1) (Reply)

I Create Paypal Account For A Living / Ramzy Musty Biography / Electrical And Aluminium Works Which One Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.