Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos (31168 Views)

Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. / 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? / Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by israelolugbemi: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
If salary is the only yardstick for comparison, stay in Abuja bikonu. I’m looking for a way back to Abuja.

Except you’re considering career growth and other things, stay in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by justmondris: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Since both states are expensive to live in, I will definitely prefer Lagos because there are a lot of companies there and you can easily get a better job.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Dreytonisback(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
WIZGUY69:

This one don collect $100 itunes card grin

Lol little minded people
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by treatise: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mood11:
Stay in Abuja.
Maintain your apartment and earn your 200k in peace.

If you relocate to Lagos, rent, expenses and miscellaneous will reduce your 300k to 100k or less

Even 25k
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
nitt:

Hhmmm grin
Waiting.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by seyz91(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
cheesy
Brownshoe:
no mind am, the ones with job kan them no dey pay them on time,
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by gazza07(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
I advice you remain in Abuja, Lagos will give and take all.

1 Like

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by phemmyfour: 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oseigha:
Dear Nairalanders.
I currently have two job offers on the table. One is in Abuja and the pay is about N200,000 a month, while the other is in Lagos and the pay is about N300,000. I am presently based in Abuja and have never stayed in Lagos. I only visited on occasions. The Lagos offer is tempting but I am kind of apprehensive about relocating there because of the challenges that come with staying in Lagos.
Please I need your inputs. Which would you rather choose, the Lagos offer or the Abuja one?
Serious suggestions only please!
Abuja is expensive, stay in lagos. The only problem with Lagos is traffic but opportunities abound there
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by ynotsadeek(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Happy New Year!!!

You didn’t storm into this message by mistake…….the universe choose you.

YouTube changed social media by paying its users. PunkPanda � is about to change communication app for ever.
Get paid for chatting!

1 PunkPanda Token = $0.87 (soon $1)
Download app and activate with my invite code:

Build your own team with your invite code for more tokens. Imagine earning 100,000 tokens this year � Thank me later.

For more info watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZv0Yh-Dz8A
Or contact +2347067340234

You saw this before and ignored? May you not see it later when it’s already too late.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
Like chosing between london and merseyside, There is no decision to make here and i hold a belief that the bigger the advantages, the bigger the challenges.
For me eko is the place to be in nigeria if you avoid the slums.
Lagos is a no brainer, be it for growth, opportunites, side hustles and city life + the larger salary.
Fyi, people will try to persuade you to ignore lagos based on silly excuses but they're trying only to conceal the hate.
As a full blooded lagosian, i welcome you with love.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by hiterrun(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Can you tell us the challenges in Lag that are not in Abuja?

Is it the standard of living? They are almost the same except if you live in a remote area in ABJ. There are areas in Lagos that are also reasonably cheap and affordable. Very nice too.

In fact, take the Lagos offer.100k is not a small amount of money. Besides are you not man?

If single ladies like me are surviving and surmounting the challenges of Lagos, why can't you? And to think I was born and bred in Lagos.. abeg, no challenges jor.

If you decide to accept the Abuja offer, don't forget to link someone here with the lag job, Biko. And if na the lag job you pick, give out the Abuja offer to a bro on here.

Best of lucks.

I support you jae any one you picks give the other job out and perhaps still prefer Lagos to abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
I HAVE LIVED MY LIFE BOTH IN ABUJA AND LAGOS AND WILL TELL YOU THAT LAGOS IS BETTER THAN ABUJA ANY DAY ANY TIME. COST OF LIVING IS FAR BETTER IN LAGOS THAN ABUJA. LET ME USE THIS AS AN INSTANCE, PURE WATER HAS ALWAYS BEEN N20 IN ALL PARTS OF ABUJA SINCE 2001, AND PURE WATER RECENTLY BECAME N20 IN SOME 0F LAGOS, FOOD IS CHEAPER IN LAGOS THAN ABUJA, COST 9F TRANSPORTATION IS CHEAPER IN LAGOS THAN ABUJA COST OF ACCOMMODATION IS LIKELY THE SAME.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by ABSTRUSE: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
If you can get suitable accommodation close to your (Lagos) workplace, you are good to go.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Dfr0: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tough
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Rastaramsey(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Which benin be that bro?

Come upper saponba grin grin grin grin

Army barrack for there Sha

Ask those boys for Mama Kate joint say you dey ask of Ramsey grin grin grin
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Killermamba: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Can you tell us the challenges in Lag that are not in Abuja?

Is it the standard of living? They are almost the same except if you live in a remote area in ABJ. There are areas in Lagos that are also reasonably cheap and affordable. Very nice too.

In fact, take the Lagos offer.100k is not a small amount of money. Besides are you not man?

If single ladies like me are surviving and surmounting the challenges of Lagos, why can't you? And to think I was born and bred in Lagos.. abeg, no challenges jor.

If you decide to accept the Abuja offer, don't forget to link someone here with the lag job, Biko. And if na the lag job you pick, give out the Abuja offer to a bro on here.

Best of lucks.

Lagos is the place for you brother, I have lived and worked in abuja, now in Lagos things are way better. But na only traffic be our major problem, na Lagos traffic go make person wey get better SUV dey envy Okada man.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by lereinter(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
You gave limited info, only you can decide.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by 4gunners(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
MummyD2020:
Pls stay back in abuja. I have not been to abuja but i want to believe that its not as stressful as it is in lagos. If not for my business, I might not be in lagos by this time. So stressful, noisy and gbasgbos
Abuja is not as stressful as Lagos.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
No over think am, stay for Abuja, the reasons are all over the comments
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by MOTIONTECH(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
tosbobby:
If the Lagos offer comes from a reputable firm it is very okay and at the end, your monthly net savings would be around N230,000.00

Know fully well that if you decided to work at Abuja your net savings would be around 140 to 150k

A firm that is willing to pay you N300k will surely promote you over time.

Conclusion
- There is no significant difference in the cost of living in both states
- If you have dream of being your own boss and creating business of your own in the future please take the Lagos offer as it will help you to raise capital and pursue your dream.
Lagos is your best shot.

Best if luck.
Bad advise.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by MOTIONTECH(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Somamezee:
Change is one thing that is constant in this life, be sure to ask questions well about both companies reputation and work environment coupled with growth opportunities before accepting any of the offers. The standard of living in both cities are the same just that Lagos is a little way rougher and stressful in commuting than Abj. Will advise you inquire also about accommodation around the work environment in Lagos and do a comparison between where you are living in Abj, do your plus and minus and if the difference isn't much then will advise you accept Lagos offer
Another bad advice
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by MOTIONTECH(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oseigha:
Dear Nairalanders.
I currently have two job offers on the table. One is in Abuja and the pay is about N200,000 a month, while the other is in Lagos and the pay is about N300,000. I am presently based in Abuja and have never stayed in Lagos. I only visited on occasions. The Lagos offer is tempting but I am kind of apprehensive about relocating there because of the challenges that come with staying in Lagos.
Please I need your inputs. Which would you rather choose, the Lagos offer or the Abuja one?
Just stay in your Abuja jeje, Life in Lagos is hectic, he no easy, the traffic stress, the people (alot of Lagosians are mad), enjoy the sanity of Abuja,No reason the money, that 100k is not worth your sanity.

1 Like

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Dreytonisback:
All these salary jobs Sha
Even if I'm paid 500k monthly I won't do any salary job
I'm not discouraging those doing it , it's just my own opinion .
I'll rather take the risk of not sleeping than waking up at 4am to struggle for bus and prolly end up kidnapped in this buhari regime

Lights up my kpoli in peace

To build your own business, you need to work for someone: if not for money, at least for experience.

1 Like

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by bbride484(f): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Congrats on your new job. I key into it. I need a better job too
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by sofiscatedmoron: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sirchiboy:
I beseech you now,
Get me that job now and let me believe.
Prove me right by getting me a job that pay that amount then I will forever be grateful to you uncle
What can u offer the employer,
Do u have the skilled that is on demand,
These u should ask urself

1 Like

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Successfulben: 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Stay in Abuja and give me the connect to the Lagos job.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by eguarojeona: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lagos is a ghetto.Choose abuja
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by olayemite(m): 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bros I just registered on the site now but it appears that the exam is meant for the US citizens/resident, and Australian citizens. How can I write the entrance exam?
BlackSan:

Lmao
You sound desperate but I have one answer for you.
Tech!!
Learn a digital skill then getting a high paying job wouldn't be an issue.
Least I forget, you would need at least 6 months to a year to learn though depending on the skill you pick.
I suggest you go for frontend as a newbie.

Then again, there are some online jobs you can apply for if you have no finance at all. Check out Transcribeme, you get paid to Transcribe audios into written files but you have to pass their exam.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by mamawa123: 2:05am On Jan 07, 2022
BlackSan:

And you knew it was fake how? Is 200k too much as a salary for you? Stop acting ignorant in this new year, I saw many like you up there calling it false because of the amount, it's a new year, how about making good use of your phone.
There's more to what your phone can do than trolling ignorantly.

It’s not about the money. It’s about people coming here with cooked up stories
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by kafeii123: 5:34am On Jan 07, 2022
Depressed101:
i know people who are earning $15,000 per month with benefits, these are young men.. Truly our mentality has to expand to see possibilities..

Tech?

1 Like

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by ChiefAtang: 5:37am On Jan 07, 2022
Oseigha:
Dear Nairalanders.

I for say make you move go Lagos, but on second thought, getting a house and the rest of things you need go sap your money well. So remain in Abuja wr you won't have to rent another house n buy this n that
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by olasunky15(m): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2022
DEBJOCH1:
I HAVE LIVED MY LIFE BOTH IN ABUJA AND LAGOS AND WILL TELL YOU THAT LAGOS IS BETTER THAN ABUJA ANY DAY ANY TIME. COST OF LIVING IS FAR BETTER IN LAGOS THAN ABUJA. LET ME USE THIS AS AN INSTANCE, PURE WATER HAS ALWAYS BEEN N20 IN ALL PARTS OF ABUJA SINCE 2001, AND PURE WATER RECENTLY BECAME N20 IN SOME 0F LAGOS, FOOD IS CHEAPER IN LAGOS THAN ABUJA, COST 9F TRANSPORTATION IS CHEAPER IN LAGOS THAN ABUJA COST OF ACCOMMODATION IS LIKELY THE SAME.

Lies! From the pit of hell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To / N-power Daily News And Update / Assessment Test At Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.