Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash (30292 Views)

This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 / AFCON 2021: Egypt Is Under Pressure – Salah Admits Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash / Zaidu Sanusi: 'I Will Keep Salah Quiet In Super Eagles Vs Pharaohs’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by ijustdey: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tana Aiyejina

Most African sides tremble when they are pitted against continental heavyweights Egypt but PUNCH Sports Extra learnt that the Egyptians fear teams south of the Sahara, including Nigeria, who they believe can turn around the results of matches using ‘black magic.’

Nigeria and Egypt, as well as Guniea Bissau and Sudan, are pooled in Group D of the forthcoming Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon.

Following the Moroccan delegation’s arrival in Cameroon with their food, water and hotel staff, it was learnt that Egypt would also be applying same approach for fear of ‘black magic’ in Cameroon.

Egyptian journalist Hady Elmadany, in an interview with Godwin Enakhena on Top Radio, said the Pharaohs will apply same approach when they land in Garoua, Cameroon on January 7

“Egypt will do the same thing (like Morocco), same as Al Ahly and Zamalek do when they travel,” Elmadany said.

“They go to places with their food because they may have problem with the taste of the food from other parts of Africa. But I don’t know why they (Morocco) are taking water.

“What you don’t know in Nigeria and other parts of Africa, Egyptian football is worried so much about black magic. I’m sorry to tell you, Egyptians are worried of the black magic. They are worried also when they travel to Tunisia, Algeria and especially morocco. So, it’s not any sign of disrespect, just the personal culture of each country.”

The Egyptian media practitioner preferred to sit on the bench when asked if he was afraid Nigeria would claim all three points against the North Africans.

“I won’t say I’m not afraid but confrontations between Egypt and Nigeria are always with some mutual respect, so neither of them is afraid, neither of them is confident of a win. I think if the game ends in a draw, no one will be angry or sad. Both will say I can beat Sudan and Guinea Bissau and go to the second round at the top of the group.”

https://punchng.com/revealed-pharaohs-afraid-of-black-magic-ahead-of-eagles-clash/

2 Likes

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/revealed-pharaohs-afraid-of-black-magic-ahead-of-eagles-clash/

Lalasticlala

Can't eagles play without black magic or whats this news about.#FuckPunch#

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Nellam(f): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Are they saying that we can't win without JuJu?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nellam:
Lol, are they saying that eagles can't win without JuJu?
Doeagles use juju before?

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Dollarremix(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lolzz they are not serious.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Story
Nigerians dy find excuse

3 Likes

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by merits(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin
Coward,they shouldn't die before their death.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by AquaPetals(f): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mtcheww, nothing dey happen. This Eagels team are toothless. Even if they meet Lucifer himself to do jazz for them, they cannot top that group.
Go on Salah and score your harttrick.
Egypt is winning that game by 4 goals to 1

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by MITCHELL96: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Don't be decieved..that nonsense doesn't exist..they are only believed by weak minded individuals..

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by WiszyFraud: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by OzziOhinoyi(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Landinvestments(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
They are right to be scared.
Eagles will beat them.

I sell lands and houses at strategic locations.
Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by AfroKnight: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Racist nonsense. Perhaps they’ve forgotten their heritage before the advent of Islam. The worship of Ra was what? Their tourism industry (temples and tombs) portray what? So were they practicing white magic and our own black magic?

Racist fvcks.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Hollysaint: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by halfbloodprince(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Only on my continent do these matters arise before the start of a sporting competition lol

3 Likes

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Creditalerts: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Otumokpo

2 Likes

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by EmmaLege: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Truthisunique: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mind games

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by tutudesz: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
If Egypt no take time, baba go send corona O

2 Likes

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Cholls(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
My brother talk of Irony...king of juju dey fear another person juju

2 Likes

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by prinx25(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
I don't blame them for having the perception that Nigeria can't defeat them without black magic. I blame the corrupt NFF officials past and present for Making Nigerian football a Mess. In case you don't know or probably might have forgotten, Nigeria was once ranked 5th in world football (1994), if the clueless officials and government had invested and built upon that success, The statement from the Egyptian official would have been " Yeah the super eagles are filled with talents and a formidable side renowned with exploits at world level, we fancy our chances against them"

23 Likes

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by kollinz1234(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
They are not serious na fear they catch these ones. Eagles are using juju and we are struggling against ordinary Madagascar last afcon. If we want to use juju, we will just use Edo boys as first 11 chikina.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by richmond500: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mtchew
Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
All the best to the Super Eagles ahead.
We do hope we would not be put through the stress of permutation in our quest to qualify out from our group.
Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by razzydoo(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Salah baby grin. I no mind take that mantle of Ramosing you. Na just one small Judo technique. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Sonnobax15(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin
Na so cool

Normally,na after this out match against The Pharaohs,na then we go begin our normal permutations....But for,we no kukuma get defense before,so na kind goat meat pepper soup wey Salah go use our supwr eagles eye see I just dey imagine now undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Richardjcooper(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
This was an interview done on Top sport on Top Radio yesterday. It was a friendly chat. Why is Punch claiming it? Plus what’s the motive of the story with that headline because more pertinent things were discussed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash by GodIsBiafran: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
angry Nonsense. Typical foolish north african mooslems. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet / Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix) / Messi Can Only Leave Barca If €700 Million Release Clause Is Met - La Liga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.