Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) (37898 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Ritualist Burnt To Death In Bayelsa After Killing Teenage Girl (Graphic Photo) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Stargurl20(f): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
The rate at which ladies are been butchered like animals is beyond comprehension o. Within yesterday and today, I've watched videos where ladies are been butchered by their fellow humans and I wonder if those ritualists has even an iota of God's fear left in them. When I watched a video yesterday, it was traumatic for me.

I do not pity them a bit, and as far as the so called Nigeria is concerned, I'm fully in support of jungle justice except where an innocent life is concerned which I do not pray for. If those whom we entrust to be guarantors of justice are doing what they ought to do, people wouldn't be taking laws in their own hands. But unfortunately, they're the perpetrators of these cruel acts.

2 Likes

Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by easzypeaszy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
fati2001:
NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE
if na ur papa mk we sha kw...child of a ritualist..
May be u didn't hear wen dey said dey handed him to police abt 2weeks ago..u sick fr brain
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by FarahAideed: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lies

1 Like

Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
He doesn't have 12m in his bank account.Otherwise, the bank would have placed no-debit in his account.
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Jeon(f): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
easzypeaszy:
if na ur papa mk we sha kw...child of a ritualist..
May be u didn't hear wen dey said dey handed him to police abt 2weeks ago..u sick fr brain

abeg easy no go kill urself for common words..

AND I NO ASKED FOR YOUR FATHER CAREER angry CHILD OF RITUALIST AND I HOPE and PRAY MAKE THE RITUALIST GENE NO ENTER UR BLOOD VEINS.

1 Like

Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by descartes400: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Had 12 million in account shocked

Bailed himself for 500k.

Police really is your friend.

He is now chilling in the land of the dead since he refused to live undecided

First jungle justice of the year tongue.

If at the end of the day all this against the deceased were lies, will you recall him from the land of the dead?
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Chai my Igbo brothers cool
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by AyeOpu: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
MTN DATA BUNDLES

1GB @ N280
2GB @ N550
3GB @ N800
5GB @ N1,350
10GB @ N2,600

All subscriptions are Valid for 30days
Call or WhatsApp me 07069921262

Is not a scam

1 Like

Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Suspected with no evidence or exhibits what a jungle we live in.
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Curvinus(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bodmum:
Wasted life, wasted gbola

As you son hear 12 million nah....
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Boyooosa(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Suspected to be...

Oh ye who believe, Nigeria is gone.
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by letitrainnow(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
You See, I Don't Listen To Broke In Mind People, I Don't Walk To Where People Share Weakness, Regrets And Blames... I DO ONE THING "STUDY BILLIONAIRES AND HOW THEY STARTED, MADE IT, AND IMMEDIATELY START DOING SAME"

AND MULTI BILLIONAIRE INTERNET BUSINESS OWNERS OF OUR TIME ARE MOSTLY AFFILIATE MARKETERS! AND THEY ALWAYS SHARE THEIR SUCCESSES...

Check my signature for the book that will get you started right away.
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Fatheroflove(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Why do we like taking laws into our hands, that was barbaric and uncalled for. What if he was innocent
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by IamAsiri: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
"SUSPECTED" AND "BURNT ALIVE" IN THE SAME SENTENCE.

SMH
lipsrsealed

That's just reportage.
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Litmus: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nksleek:

A man suspected to be a ritualist was earlier today set ablaze in Ughelli, Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that he was lynched at the Primary School axis of Otovwodo Community after he was allegedly spotted making calls concerning the delivery of human parts.

According to eyewitnesses, he was pretending to be a mad man but was in possession of an expensive android phone giving specific instructions to the caller at the other end.

On discovery that he had been spotted, he removed the sim, swallowed it and took to his heels.

It was gathered that a mob immediately went after him only to discover that it was the same suspect that was arrested and handed over to
the police for a similar offense two weeks ago.

It was alleged that he had about twelve million naira in his bank account and had bailed himself with N500,000.

However, Spokesperson of the Delta State Police Command, DSP Edafe Bright could not confirm the jungle justice as at press time.

Watch the video on Instagram

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CYZnla-sZ8W/?utm_medium=copy_link

ln short , if not fake or misappropriated news, he was reasonably unlawfully killed by reasonably stupid, primitive and envious individuals for reasons of their own which when declared and reported, as the article does, amounts to twaddle.
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by preselect(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
When are they going to burn Oshiomole, Tinubu, hope uzodinmma, the SinNators and House of RepresentaThieves. . . . when. . . . when. . .
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by goodman5(m): 12:13am On Jan 07, 2022
We are no westside, we are children of God angry grin
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Oceanblaze(m): 12:13am On Jan 07, 2022
You get 12 Milla for account,you still dey mumu
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Godwin25king: 12:46am On Jan 07, 2022
fati2001:
NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE
This one was well deserved
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by osazuwa23: 1:29am On Jan 07, 2022
Godisbiafran see your people acting like animals in the 21 land of falling sun
Nksleek:

A man suspected to be a ritualist was earlier today set ablaze in Ughelli, Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that he was lynched at the Primary School axis of Otovwodo Community after he was allegedly spotted making calls concerning the delivery of human parts.

According to eyewitnesses, he was pretending to be a mad man but was in possession of an expensive android phone giving specific instructions to the caller at the other end.

On discovery that he had been spotted, he removed the sim, swallowed it and took to his heels.

It was gathered that a mob immediately went after him only to discover that it was the same suspect that was arrested and handed over to

It was alleged that he had about twelve million naira in his bank account and had bailed himself with N500,000.

However, Spokesperson of the Delta State Police Command, DSP Edafe Bright could not confirm the jungle justice as at press time.

Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Comedian2019: 1:44am On Jan 07, 2022
They might have killed an innocent man. It's possible that the man is mentally challenged.
Say no to jungle justice.
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by PROPHETmichael: 2:14am On Jan 07, 2022
They should open his stomach and bring out the sim card that he swallowed because it's possible he was receiving call from AGF Malami.
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by errigdee: 3:51am On Jan 07, 2022
fast money is not the real deal... make Una just COMPORT abeg

join WhatsApp group here: https:///FLAgZ1BFSjUBSbECIefbnq
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by brainycaleb(m): 3:56am On Jan 07, 2022
ume1000:
shut ur gutter

Ritualist sighted! If you're caught, you will be killed too like the girls you kill for money!
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:32am On Jan 07, 2022
Nksleek:

After roasting him. They should use his meat to prepare Banga soup na. Bunch of animals.

No matter what, jungle justice is not the solution......
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Gee64: 4:35am On Jan 07, 2022
Stop These Wickedness!

Don't we have conscience no more?

Remember, you die and face judgement.

A Yahoo plus young man died and was buried in Edo State recently. He had mansions and fleet of cars but no child. I saw his brothers driving his cars about with their girlfriends shining their teeth inside and I asked myself a biblical question: What does it profit a man to gain the world and lost his soul?

He may have either killed innocent souls or used his manhood to get his wealth. But he didn't live long to enjoy his lust for wealth.

See my signature below if you wanna join my hustle!

This is a warning to all gullible lazy youths.
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:49am On Jan 07, 2022
Xhuntra:
Wish it was the manaquin in one rock like that - that was lynched like this
grin U are wicked.
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Had 12 million in account shocked
Bailed himself for 500k.
Police really is your friend.

He is now chilling in the land of the dead since he refused to live undecided
First jungle justice of the year tongue.
Gbam! NPF can never be trusted,but at times JJ serves better.
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Riptider(f): 6:43am On Jan 07, 2022
Try dey understand English guy.
The two phrase make one sentence.
GetMeRight:

Lol. If the guy is truly guilty after commending them? Continue supporting jungle justice, I hope you don't find yourself in the same spot one day. Na then u go know say there is a reason it is called jungle justice
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by fola044: 6:54am On Jan 07, 2022
He died but his manhood lives .....���
Re: Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 6:54am On Jan 07, 2022
fati2001:
NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE
you want police to free him again ?

This is why skull mining and body parts sellers will never end in South West. Because police will always collect their shear and set them free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) / 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" / Soldiers Brutalise Police Sergeant, Friend In Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.