Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. (40425 Views)

Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jesus said: "Then shall the King
say unto them on his
right hand, Come, ye
blessed of my
Father, inherit the
kingdom prepared for you from the
foundation of the
world: For I was an
hungred, and ye
gave me meat: I was
thirsty, and ye gave
me drink: I was a
stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye
clothed me: I was
sick, and ye visited
me: I was in prison,
and ye came unto
me. Then shall the
righteous answer
him, saying, Lord,
when saw we thee
an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a
stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we
thee sick, or in
prison, and came
unto thee? And the King shall
answer and say unto
them, Verily I say
unto you, Inasmuch
as ye have done it unto one of the least
of these my
brethren, ye have
done it unto me."
Mt 25:34-40.(KJV)

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jesus said: "Then shall he say
also unto them on
the left hand, Depart
from me, ye cursed,
into everlasting fire,
prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an
hungred, and ye
gave me no meat: I
was thirsty, and ye
gave me no drink: I was a stranger,
and ye took me not
in: naked, and ye
clothed me not: sick,
and in prison, and ye
visited me not. Then shall they also
answer him, saying,
Lord, when saw we
thee an hungred, or
athirst, or a stranger,
or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not
minister unto thee? Then shall he
answer them,
saying, Verily I say
unto you, Inasmuch
as ye did it not to one of the least of
these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go
away into everlasting
punishment: but the
righteous into life
eternal."
Mt 25:41-46.(KJV)

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2018
Oh think twice! I'm literally in tears right now. No joke.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
"Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me" - Jesus.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2018
Today is a new day to help the poor and the needy if you can afford to do so.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 26, 2018
Thank God it's a friday to help the poor and needy!

3 Likes

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2018
It may be your only saving grace

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 27, 2018
Try to remember the poor and needy today.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Have you helped the poor and needy today?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
Help the poor and the needy everyday not just on a particular day( festive season).
"If you help the poor, you are lending to the LORD--and he will repay" (Prov 19:17 NLT)

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
asuustrike1:
Help the poor and the needy everyday not just on a particular day( festive season).
"If you help the poor, you are lending to the LORD--and he will repay" (Prov 19:17 NLT)
Thanks a lot bro for your support and lending your voice to this cause. God bless you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 28, 2018
Even if you don't have anything else, ensure that you have this in your bag on the day of judgment, for it may be your only saving grace!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by CodeTemplar: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2018
Also of importance is the need to give to the truly needy especially those who aren't in a position to help or do anything for themselves that moment.

Some give to their buddies to impress and get social acceptance but think such giving glorifies God. It doesn't. Giving to be seen is bad as explained by Mathew 6:2-4.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by hisexcellency34: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2018
I support giving tithes to the poor rather than taking it to church

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2018
....true and deep words.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by iluvdonjazzy: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2018
k
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Angy55(f): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2018
When ye give! Give in the secret and your father in heaven will reward you openly. Not all these social media flaunt to get applauds from people.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Czarugo007: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2018
Many preferred giving it to their pastors alone in the name of tapping grace and sowing seed into the life of the so called man of God.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by dejavuh0007(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2018
if God so much love the world and us as he claims to do, y did he create d needy? y r some rich and some are poor? will i be right to say some r made poor and in need by God so that the scriptures can b fulfilled?

2 Likes

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Georgekyrian(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2018
Do it daily
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by emerged01(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2018
Giving to the needy is one of the ways to experience pure joy in your heart. You don't need to wait till you have much,give out to the needy from the little you have,that is just the best way to live.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by sakaignatius: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2018
H
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Benekruku(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2018
Their Pastors are the poverty stricken personality's in their life's

Nigeria would have been a better place if we were lifting the nearest to us who needs help

People be taking tithes to Ibafo and Sango Otta all the way from Lekki and would probably have a gateman doing far below average

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by mercy232(f): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2018
consistency is the key to giving... not all this once in a year ppl do to celebrate birthdays...in other words, if we all can do it often... then the beauty of giving will be pronounced..

5 Likes

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Bloooody(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2018
But you christains donate thousands of money to crooked pastors instead of orhandges, madness.

6 Likes

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by enshi(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2018
There are so many laws in the bible that need less or no prayers. Below are some

1. Give and you shall receive
2. Never sleep with another man's wife for surly you shall share yours
3. If you want long life then honor your parents
4. Live by the sword/gun and you shall die by same.

You really don't need prayers for these laws for they are purely natural

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Originalsly: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2018
Isn't it to the poor that almost all tithes be directed?....wasn't that the main purpose of tithes?...tithes are being agressively collected while the purpose is seriously neglected. We should redirect our tithes to the original purpose....help the poor. We can do a whole lot better than tossing loose change.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2018
I often empty my pocket whenever I see anyone in need. If I have, I will surely give.

9 Likes

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Smart365Life(f): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2018
Praise the Lord somebody!

2 Likes

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Smart365Life(f): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2018
dejavuh0007:
if God so much love the world and us as he claims to do, y did he create d needy? y r some rich and some are poor? will i be right to say some r made poor and in need by God so that the scriptures can b fulfilled?
Your question is like suggesting that people like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Aliko Dangote were created rich and the destitutes on the streets were created poor.
Have you not seen a beggar that owns a mansion, make tens of thousands daily off people?

Let me break it down for you.

When Computers were created, the idea was to solve complex mathematical calculations and to simplify human tasks. Today, we know that hackers can do terrible things with a PC from a remote location.

When God created man, the idea was for man to have Dominion over creation (Gen 1:26-28) and be like God (Psa 82:6). But we know how man lost that.

Being rich or being poor didn't come from God. The original plan was for man to be like God here on Earth as God is in Heaven. God wanted an "offspring" He could communicate with that has flesh and blood.

When you see rich and poor people, know that time and chance happened to the people in each respective position. There are things that can keep you in one position or make you switch positions.

32 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele / Man's Car Falls From Bridge, Survives Fatal Accident After (Photos) / Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.