Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / . (3679 Views)

Kujah Seeks Speedy EFCC Action Against Jay Jay Okocha / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Ezebinaugwu(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Op why i'm i see over 9.5 corner and second half most booking on dat juv vs napoli game. Them no play up to 10 corners nah abi you no know waitin you book ni?
Re: . by fattprince(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why are you guys shouting Jay Jay didn't scan him, that he is just an ambassador. Why do you think he collects millions in endorsement deals. He's using his name as a reputable person, so whenever betking do any rubbish Okocha is the one indirectly doing it because in the business world all clients are assumed to be their customer because Okocha wouldn't allow them to scam client as that would tarnish his name. Do you know if I have a real case I could take Okocha to court because he is serving as a guarantor for betking same way Ikpeba to bet9ja.

2 Likes

Re: . by Kingpops(f): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bro help me with game
Re: . by Curious346: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kingpops:
Bro help me with game
you're a lady? Gambling?

Are you married?
Re: . by Homeboiy: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Op you lost

Betking is right

The second corner came after 90minutes

Bet is for 90 minutes alone

No Addition of injury time
Re: . by 4ckyou: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Pearlqueen:
So you're saying if you play a team to win a match and they score at 90+ minutes, the game won't be marked as won?

you are very beautiful
Re: . by Pearlqueen(f): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
4ckyou:

you are very beautiful
Thanks
Re: . by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Betking goofed on this one. Sorry bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballer Of The Year / Need A Football Academy In Europe / Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips For Today, 70℅ Winning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.