Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) (30885 Views)

Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Wife Left Him In Jigawa State / Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) / Man Sets Neighbour Ablaze For Chasing His Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Stephen0mozzy: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Doglove91:

As men are killing women for rituals, advice your fellow men.. Don't say it's the greed odlf the lady. No be even hookup na girlfriend oo. Yet you'll support the man on that and blame the dead victim (lady). If you men don't range yourselves, in the future, this is the kind of wicked and beastly men that would be bred if you guys keep supporting evil.

And nobody should quote me because I don talk finish for this matter.

Dummy... The idiot killed a human being in such a painful and undeserved manner.
The idiot killed his own mother!

Everyone who kills another person for greed or stupidity is a BAST@RD and should not be given the civility of a human being.

And then there's the problem of your poor comprehension.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by kachistone: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Galileopapi:
I'll speak on this incident as soon as it hit front page
I'll modify my post and explain how it happened

**Modified**
I happen to know the victim of this vicious attack, she was a very nice, friendly and popular woman around her locality, the said son is actually a twin, she has been so kind to him she has done everything possible to establish the guy, amongst his siblings he was the only one who refused to go to school, always getting withdrawn. His twin brother is a lawyer, the younger brother is a graduate and I had landed a reputable job in Lagos before the incident.
I'll try to be brief as possible

On the 20/12/21 her son came visiting her from suleja, after she requested seeing him, this guy had been so cruel to his wife, always beating her to nonsense whenever he finds fault, from a reliable source I had he abuses drug, cocaine, heroine.

So on this ocassion after beating his wife he, threatened he was going to kill her and no one would stop him, mind she already has two kids for him, so she took flight with her kids to his mum's house she was there on a temporary pending when the issue with her husband is resolved.

When he came to see the mum he requested the mum cook for him before coming which she did, as soon as this man came in after the greeting and everything, the mum entered the kitchen to get him the food the followed her took the petrol he was hiding in his pocket poured it on his mum and lit her on fire, then locked the kitchen and was going after the wife who had fled the scene and was calling for help

This woman did nothing to deserve that kind of treatment from her son, she gave this guy a school to manage he ran it down and sold the building, she invested in a pure water factory gave him, he wrecked the business and sold everything not even mentioning the fact she was heavily involved in him settling down with his estranged wife. She did nothing to deserve such wickedness from a 38 years old son like that

Hmmmmm. Na wa o. The son na real evil man walahi.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by larrytee(f): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
From what I heard, I heard that it's this said man that killed his dad. The deceased has a school on the street I live. The woman no suppose die like this
Galileopapi:

**Modified**
I happen to know the victim of this vicious attack, she was a very nice, friendly and popular woman around her locality, the said son is actually a twin, she has been so kind to him she has done everything possible to establish the guy, amongst his siblings he was the only one who refused to go to school, always getting withdrawn. His twin brother is a lawyer, the younger brother is a graduate and I had landed a reputable job in Lagos before the incident.

On the 20/12/21 her son came visiting her from suleja, after she requested seeing him, this guy had been so cruel to his wife, always beating her to nonsense whenever he finds fault, from a reliable source I had he abuses drug, cocaine, heroine.

So on this ocassion after beating his wife he, threatened he was going to kill her and no one would stop him, mind she already has two kids for him, so she took flight with her kids to his mum's house she was there on a temporary pending when the issue with her husband is resolved.

When he came to see the mum he requested the mum cook for him before coming which she did, as soon as this man came in after the greeting and everything, the mum entered the kitchen to get him the food the followed her took the petrol he was hiding in his pocket poured it on his mum and lit her on fire, then locked the kitchen and was going after the wife who had fled the scene and was calling for help

This woman did nothing to deserve that kind of treatment from her son, she gave this guy a school to manage he ran it down and sold the building, she invested in a pure water factory gave him, he wrecked the business and sold everything not even mentioning the fact she was heavily involved in him settling down with his estranged wife. She did nothing to deserve such wickedness from a 38 years old son like that

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Doglove91: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

Dummy... The idiot killed a human being in such a painful and undeserved manner.
The idiot killed his own mother!

Everyone who kills another person for greed or stupidity is a BAST@RD and should not be given the civility of a human being.

And then there's the problem of your poor comprehension.
y

I agree with you sir. Giving valid points is different from insulting one just to agree with your own opinion.
Since I'm a dummy, come and be my private teacher and solve the problem of my poor comprehension.

Na only u wan dey give opinion, only you wan dey insult to get your facts accepted and na only you be doctor wey know say I get poor comprehnsion.
Have you built a school yet Mr. Stephen?

Yen yen yen yen... Some people wee jus open mouth waaaaaa... Ariri kee u there.

Modified:
Killing a mother by burning and killing a lady that is somebody's daughter by plucking out her both eyes while alive and multilating other vital parts no be still KILL?? Wetin be d difference?
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
vibratingpenis:

No just involve yourself for wetin you no fit finish idiat
All of you religious zombies that are full of hate and spread disunity, na una go enter hellfire first, the deepest part of hell I swear, unless hell no dey smiley
Oya, receive sense in Lucifer's name!

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by iamL(f): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Galileopapi:

**Modified**

And the same guy will come online to say Nigeria women are and those hate-filled-redpillers who has no one to love them will start bashing women.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by iamL(f): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Doglove91:
y

I agree with you sir. Giving valid points is different from insulting one just to agree with your own opinion.
Since I'm a dummy, come and be my private teacher and solve the problem of my poor comprehension.

Na only u wan dey give opinion, only you wan dey insult to get your facts accepted and na only you be doctor wey know say I get poor comprehnsion.
Have you built a school yet Mr. Stephen?

Yen yen yen yen... Some people wee jus open mouth waaaaaa... Ariri kee u there.

Modified:
Killing a mother by burning and killing a lady that is somebody's daughter by plucking out her both eyes while alive and multilating other vital parts no be still KILL?? Wetin be d difference?

Leave am! Na hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by bigcee(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your father is ashame to identify you as a son you shouldn't think every child is as worthless as you're.Whether the man is a drug adict or not is immaterial to the general attitude of mothers jumping into their children's marital affair.Y'all should tell your useless mothers to stop poking their long long noses into their children's marital affairs. I said it and I'll still say it, this is a warning to all those useless big fat mothers.
Lol grin you're obviously a product of bad parenting. I won't respond to you again grin

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Romanoff:
Baba God, pikin wey go kill us, no let us born am, make we use am do menstruation.
Amin
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Advancedman(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

If stuupid was a username, it will be VictorUSA. How are you able to contain so much senselessness in one post. Have some decency please.

The dumbasss son was more influenced by his drug addiction to carry out such despicable act than whatever it is the mother may have done.
Na you mumu pass just because the guy was tagged drug addict you should ask what will drive someone to this point.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by goodheart01: 12:32am On Jan 08, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:
n
Hey stupid donkey,the guy is a Christian so.

Mad goat, is he not from the North?? Majority of northern youths whether head slammers or not are drug addicts
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Stephen0mozzy: 3:45am On Jan 08, 2022
Advancedman:

Na you mumu pass just because the guy was tagged drug addict you should ask what will drive someone to this point.

Wow.... and we thought the first guy was the worst? Nigga yo cray cray! Are you saying murder can be justified if we can find logicality in the excuse?

Maybe you live in an Animal Farm... We in a civilized society Bruh
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by SIawomir: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Galileopapi:

Bro speak please I misunderstand emojis most of the time

Well, you said you'll modify your post to speak more on the incident when it hits FP..
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
The frustration, depression, anger in people will increase to meet up with the promise of Next level 2.0..its unfortunate that mama has to be used as a scapegoat.. This is not right! lipsrsealed
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Davesaves(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2022
so u no know say mad people full everywhere
cococandy:

Are you people for real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) / Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) / Man Robbing Female Students In Nasarawa Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.