Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) (9580 Views)

Top Fives State With Highest Number Of (well Known) Celebrities In Nigeria. / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Can You Let Your Sis, Mum Or Friend Wear This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by wendymanda: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2007
Yes, if you go back from the start of the argument you will be laughing so hard.
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by DrDre1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2007
@ Wendymanda
I've been with the thread since the beginning but I had to take a break when the dictionary couldn't help again grin
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by simplyme3(f): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2007
you are all indomi noddles - maggi sauce and you are all ikebastromanatomicoligistically sick. Meaning u have cancer of the bum, hhahahahaha.hehehehehe.
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by simplyme3(f): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2007
may u all become like this - your boyfriends and all.

Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by wendymanda: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2007
How can you not think this is funny. I thought this was about known celebrities Connected to Nigeria
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by simplyme3(f): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2007
Thats the person Trendy claimed is from Nigeria - can u check the balls - does that look like a Nija man's balls? I have seen a few Nija man's balls in life but none is as shrewd looking as this.
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by tnaidaR(f): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2007
"Simply_me", are you actually 39 or it's just a[b] 'myth'[/b]? embarassed
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by Shokoloko(f): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2007
@ trendy

girl, u are too much. correct girl. u sabi book. i hail u
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by simplyme3(f): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2007
agadi nwayi -
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by tnaidaR(f): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2007
simply_me:

agadi nwayi -

Thanks for confirming you're an old woman with a luke-warm brain. Put up ur real pic and quit being a nuisance in the house.

How low d'u intend to go? Agadi ekwenka! embarassed
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by simplyme3(f): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2007
goatie bearded woman -
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by 50kobo: 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2007
oh lawd, this thread is just like our country, confused , disorganized and has managed to successfully deviate from the topic
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by trendy(f): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2007
@simply traashy, stop making a fool out of your old age
or are you going Ill (mentally) even a cat speaks english better than U undecided
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by trendy(f): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2007
@simply_me, your madness no get cure, i for go find help for you
you case is done, no help coming, cos you are too complicated to be cured
is that wesley snipes, and maybe that's your boyfriend, in the pix above
he banged you and gave u a disease called stupidity
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by simplyme3(f): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2007
@Trendy

My u suddenly grow balls like the guy in the picture. May u become exhiliaratingly kolomentally dumbfounded at the retardation of your grotesquely and fanatically imbalanced deposition.
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by Rushdie: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2007
@trendy

dun waste ur time n precious vibes wit people who dun hav focus in life, evrythin she has written is so so stupid, childish, n not at all funny, goosh, shes so simply stupid, u knw not jus stupid, but it has been a part of her, ma frnd calls it simplicious stupidity,
jus forget d toothless bullbitch,
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by simplyme3(f): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2007
@Rushdie

oh - may u rush and die like your name says - better change that name - opio like u.
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by Rushdie: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2007
r u tryin 2 start wit me go n ask for the fastest ban in nairaland b4 u start oh, ask of skyhigh
by the way u sound like some1 depressed, whos got issues n who jus left d kolomental home, better go bak, ur jus a nappy headed ho, who needs serious medical attention, dumb idiot!!
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by trendy(f): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2007
Rushdie cheesy how you doing today girlie,
u know what like you advice let's ignore the old hag and have fun dicussing on her thread cheesy
she can kick us out, we just ignore her wink
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by Rushdie: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2007
@trendy
yea, shes confused, by d way, im a he, nt a girlie,
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by trendy(f): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2007
She's an hermaphrodite, lol
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by simplyme3(f): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2007
ignorant lobintos and dogs. juxtapoxed ignoramus. Trendy and Rushdie.
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by trendy(f): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2007
Omo na mental case, start to dey crase
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by simplyme3(f): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2007
@Trendy

i have consulted the gods - u will see repercussion in 3 days.
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by trendy(f): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2007
Yes, i know already, the brain surgery will be carried out on you
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by simplyme3(f): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2007
u are a goat and a toad - you have rashes on your obo - hahahah - smellie pussy - go away - kai walahi talahi - pussy are smell well well.
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by trendy(f): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2007
cheesy that more like it, loser, waste your brain out while trying to form words that dont exist, as for me, am just having fun watching the most stupid person i have ever saw
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by simplyme3(f): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2007
saw? foolish - u will never see me - i dont come where people like u thread.

Read this link - it refers to your likes:

http://www.niggermania.org/newforum/index.php
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by Rushdie: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2007
@trendy
dont waste ur time replyin dat sane mad woman, she dosent knw her problem, n i thnk she dosent evn knw herself, she will be suprised wen dey tel her who her real parents are, dos kind of ppl, der birth certificate r apology letters frm condom factory, u knw a victim of a broken condom, shes just a mistake n dosent exist,, 4get d loser,
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by kubiboy: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2007
simply_me:

i can see this girl is an ornithological specie, i just saw her pics, she resemble a village police dog and her mouth is as long as a castrated rat, her madness going beyond bound please someone should hold her befor she runs to the market
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by wendymanda: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2007

i can see this girl is an ornithological specie, i just saw her pics, she resemble a village police dog and her mouth is as long as a castrated rat, her madness going beyond bound please someone should hold her befor she runs to the market

@trendy
don't waste your time replyin that sane mad woman, she dosent knw her problem, n i thnk she dosent evn knw herself, she will be suprised when dey tel her who her real parents are, dos kind of people, der birth certificate r apology letters frm condom factory,  u knw a victim of a broken condom, shes just a mistake n dosent exist,,  forget d loser,

are a goat and a toad - you have rashes on your obo - hahahah - smellie pussy - go away - kai walahi talahi - pussy are smell well well.

@Rushdie

oh - may u rush and die like your name says - better change that name - opio like u.

@Trendy

i have consulted the gods - u will see repercussion in 3 days.

Yes, i know already, the brain surgery will be carried out on you

Am telling you o, Nigerian should have their own thing like "your mama." This is too funny, everytime I come back on to this thread I laugh so hard till I start crying. If anyone is sad this can cheer them up.
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by simplyme3(f): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2007
Castrated dogs - Trendy - kukiboy - Rushdie

hmmmm-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video:obama Fried Chicken Is A Chinese Kfc Restaurant In Beijing / OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] / Popular Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal Leak Her S€x Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.