Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) (66382 Views)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) / Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2022
A young lady identified simply as Plangnan, was allegedly found dead in Jos, Plateau State with vital parts of her body missing.

According to one Chuwang Ahmadu Rajan, the mutilated body of the deceased was found dumped near Plateau Radio Television Corporation (PRTV) in Rayfield area of Jos South last week.

The development is coming days after the mutilated body of a 300 level University of Jos student, Jennifer Anthony was recovered from a hotel in Jos with her vital parts removed.

Read Chuwang's post below:

"Our sister, Plangnan was killed during Christmas period around Rayfield and she was burried in that same area. ADVISORY:

"There's a Red Alert that ritualists have invaded Jos and now have a market for selling human parts in the state. Recently, the Corpse of this young lady(Plangnan) a resident of Chwel-Nyap Congo Russia Area of Jos North was found near PRTV in Rayfield Area of Jos South with some of her Private Parts removed.

"Please let's do well to warn our wards especially the Ladies who are the most vulnerable ones, to be very careful with their movements. Remain vigilant & Report any suspicion of such activity to Security Operatives, please. May her soul continue to rest with the Lord"

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/another-young-woman-reportedly-found-dead-in-jos-with-her-vital-parts-missing.html

2 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2022
Frestuffng:
how long will enough be enough? These people are heartless. On a 2nd thought, it's good news because thóse who.res no dey hear word. Her to don scratch her go heaven. But on a 3rd thought, I pity her parents.

See More Photos Via www.. com

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Curious346: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2022
Sadly so.

Every yahoo boy is a potential murderer.
I see them as one. And I watch them closely, once they make any untoward move or behaviour I cut them down violently..

The Bible says, I shall wash my feet in the blood of my enemy..

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2022
End times undecided

3 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2022
She looks like one of those girls who was used for rituals in that viral video that's making rounds on Tiktok.

3 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Curious346: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Ammishaddai:
She looks like one of those girls who was used for rituals in that viral video that's making rounds on Tiktok.
drop link to the video here.. I I wanna see it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Girls are easy target .girls pls stay at home don go to meet people u don't Kno .all in the name of money

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:
drop link to the video here.. I I wanna see it
I don't have the links. It's only the video I have . Baba, that thing was disgusting to the core lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Curious346: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2022
Ammishaddai:
I don't have the links. It's only the video I have . Baba, that thing was disgusting to the core lipsrsealed
get a link for the video from your wassap business and drop here so we can watch

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Mrsoft3(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2022
So wait I go born pikin,she go grow finish and one devil go kill am use the part to do rituals?

Please spare the part where you say she is greedy and not ok with what she has. No human on earth deserves to be killed like a chicken and parts harvested like a farmland. This is inhumane and we need to find a lasting solution to all this rubbish.

On our social media platform now we promote all this lazy boys that don't won't to work rather to get quick money, politicians killing because they want to remain in power.

This change begin with each and everyone of us, if we can't come together unite and fight this evil under our roof we have all failed

184 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by dollynnn(f): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2022
Mrsoft3:
So wait I go born pikin,she go grow finish and one devil go kill am use the part to do rituals?

Please spare the part where you say she is greedy and not ok with what she has. No human on earth deserves to be killed like a chicken and parts harvested like a farmland. This is inhumane and we need to find a lasting solution to all this rubbish.

On our social media platform now we promote all this lazy boys that don't won't to work rather to get quick money, politicians killing because they want to remain in power.

This change begin with each and everyone of us, if we can't come together unite and fight this evil under our roof we have all failed
Seconded!

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by LILTJAY: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2022
Ammishaddai:
please sent it to my whataspp number 08118293164

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by LILTJAY: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2022
Govt should declare ritualist as terrorist. . This nonsense has to stop angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2022
LILTJAY:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
OAM4J
Take to fp

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Nbotee(m): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2022
A serial ritualist and organ trafficker on the loose

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:
get a link for the video from your wassap business and drop here so we can watch
I don't have that Oga. It was a video someone sent me through WhatsApp . No links attached
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Slynation(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Omo... what's all this, our women are now endangered species!!

3 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by uthlaw: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2022
Mrsoft3:

and the ladies that don't want to work but want free large money because of smelling pussy...oga dem go use them tire...if ur daughter too follow the way,they go use her!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Curious346: 11:22am On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:
I also double as an estate agent .. Just recently, a 22yr old lady called from the South asking I get her a place in lagos.

She had never been here before.

I asked her her budget and location preference.
This is what she said.

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE ALL THOSE YAHOO BOYS, ALL THOSE G-guys, do you know where they live in lagos?, and that is where I want you to find house for me....

AS a bornagain xtain, I was marvelled

9 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by adecz: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2022
Runs no dey pay...❗️❗️

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Mrsoft3(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2022
uthlaw:
and the ladies that don't want to work but want free large money because of smelling pussy...oga dem go use them tire...if ur daughter too follow the way,they go use her!

Stop talking this way Mr, what if this happen to your sister? You are not a parent yet I guess that's the reason why you could support this king of evil, infact that you are supporting this evil you are as evil as this set of people that is if you are not doing it.
You are wicked to even have support this evil act. Don't mention me again please

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by uthlaw: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Stop talking this way Mr, what if this happen to your sister? You are not a parent yet I guess that's the reason why you could support this king of evil, infact that you are supporting this evil you are as evil as this set of people that is if you are not doing it.
You are wicked to even have support this evil act. Don't mention me again please
can you give a lady 300k for just having sex...oga he no clear for ur eyes!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2022
People dey para for Jos

Everybody wan sha get money
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Beremx(f): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Young women have become endangered species in the hands of ritualists aka yahoo boys. The Nigerian police should step up and hunt these killers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by ThankGodFriday(m): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Rip
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Rahkman: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ammishaddai:
which one ?? The one dem dey behead one girl or the one dem dey drag two girls enter ritual center?
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Rahkman:
which one ?? The one dem dey behead one girl or the one dem dey drag two girls enter ritual center?
Na that one I get . But not the full clip . Just Tiktok recording of a small segment of the video. But baba, those boys get mind to dey record that stuff

5 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
And some BST wannabe redpillers will say she's greedy..
Daft set of humans supporting women bashing..women being assaulted..
Nonsense I wonder why these ignorant men keep Killing women tho..
They should be arrested and face the firing squad..

11 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
LILTJAY:
please sent it to my whataspp number 08118293164

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) / SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.