Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) (3177 Views)

"Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) / Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos / Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by Smartzvibes4L: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Two teenagers caught allegedly trying to use 14-year-old girl for rituals in Bayelsa (photos/videos)

A 14-year-old girl was on Monday, rescued from two teenagers while they were allegedly attempting to use her for money ritual purposes in Bayelsa State.

The two boys said to be 16 years old, were caught in the early hours of Monday, January 3, at Sagbama Federated community in Sagbama Local Government Area of the state.

It was gathered that the boys allegedly lured the girl with their prepared charm to an uncompleted building to carry out the operation, but luck ran out of them as they were caught by a passerby that suspected their 'ill' movement. WATCH VIDEO: https://smartzvibes.com.ng/two-teenagers-caught-allegedly-trying-to-use-14-year-old-girl-for-rituals-in-bayelsa-photos-videos/

Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Fp
Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by Kingsasian(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
This ritual of a thing is getting out of hand and girls no dey ever hear word.

2 Likes

Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kingsasian:
This ritual of a thing is getting out of hand and girls no dey ever hear word.
Are you daft? Are you seriously blaming the victims?

These bastards kidnap kids and women because they can't defend themselves, and you bastards are blaming them...

If it has been a man, what would your comment have been?

I swear, Nigerian men have to be the dumbest creatures on this planet!

If you aren't the criminals, then you're defending them by giving stupid excuses such as this...

You mean the 14 year old girl was lured with money by these poverty stricken things? Or you just assume every girl, no matter how young is a golddigging LovePeddler like your mama? undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Datboredberry:

These bastards kidnap kids and women because they can't defend themselves, and you bastards are blaming them...

If you aren't the criminals, then you're defending them by giving stupid excuses such as this...

You mean the 14 year old girl was lured with money by these poverty stricken things? Or you just assume every girl, no matter how young is a golddigging LovePeddler like your mama? undecided
I wonder what that guy was thinking tho...
Berry you need to reduce those words aiit so as not to get banned...bless up..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by Kingsasian(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Datboredberry:

you are a fool! Most of these ladies aren't kidnapped. They fall victim due to greed. In the south 14 years old girl don open eye. Go check south south.

6 Likes

Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kingsasian:
you are a fool! Most of these ladies aren't kidnapped. They fall victim due to greed. In the south 14 years old girl don open eye. Go check south south.
And the men who are used for rituals? Because the cases don't end up here, you think they aren't victims too... What's your excuse retārd? undecided

I'm in the South, stop spewing sh**... Not every girl who's used for rituals was lured with promises if money... Except you're a ritualist with experience... undecided

The cases if children and young women being grabbed from the streets... Whose drinks are spiked by friend... Etc...

Next time, use your common sense... No matter how small your brain is, if you try a little harder..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by Kingsasian(m): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
And the men who are used for rituals? Because the cases don't end up here, you think they aren't victims too... What's your excuse retārd? undecided

I'm in the South, stop spewing sh**... Not every girl who's used for rituals was lured with promises if money... Except you're a ritualist with experience... undecided

The cases if children and young women being grabbed from the streets... Whose drinks are spiked by friend... Etc...

Next time, use your common sense... No matter how small your brain is, if you try a little harder..
I was never in support of kidnapping or rituals and will never be. But if you read very well before spewing nonsense, if only your dull brain would comprehend what they said you will see the word "lured" and not " kidnapped ." Learn to read and comprehend, thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kingsasian:
I was never in support of kidnapping or rituals and will never be. But if you read very well before spewing nonsense, if only your dull brain would comprehend what they said you will see the word "lured" and not " kidnapped ." Learn to read and comprehend, thank you ma.
Didn't I write that too? undecided

...Not every girl who's used for rituals was lured with promises if money...

Who's the fool?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by nonny1212: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Datboredberry:

2022 is too Early to be this frustrated. Your Dad too is dumb, he is the chairman DUMB sector

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by udede(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I wonder what that guy was thinking tho...
Berry you need to reduce those words aiit so as not to get banned...bless up..
abeg wetin be aiit ?

1 Like

Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
udede:
abeg wetin be aiit ?
It means I love you..it's a sis code.. wink wink

1 Like

Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by Regenerated012(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Datboredberry:

@Datboredberry, all this your shouting and attacking of men here on nairaland nor go carry u go anywhere.

Others don do am before u but it only end dem up in frustration.

Dis na faceless forum so I wonder why u dey shout up and down lik say na government work.

1 Like

Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by Lindodo20: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Smartzvibes4L:
Two teenagers caught allegedly trying to use 14-year-old girl for rituals in Bayelsa (photos/videos)

A 14-year-old girl was on Monday, rescued from two teenagers while they were allegedly attempting to use her for money ritual purposes in Bayelsa State.

The two boys said to be 16 years old, were caught in the early hours of Monday, January 3, at Sagbama Federated community in Sagbama Local Government Area of the state.

It was gathered that the boys allegedly lured the girl with their prepared charm to an uncompleted building to carry out the operation, but luck ran out of them as they were caught by a passerby that suspected their 'ill' movement. WATCH VIDEO: https://smartzvibes.com.ng/two-teenagers-caught-allegedly-trying-to-use-14-year-old-girl-for-rituals-in-bayelsa-photos-videos/

Every youth wanna drive big Benz and fûck Farm City ashawo

Yahoo generation
Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by GIdiata(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Datboredberry:

How come you are this certain?
Why don't they end up here? You must be a ritualist with donkey years of experience.
Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by Bigpapi: 1:25am On Jan 08, 2022
Datboredberry:

God punish you there...olosho
Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by nairalander2020(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2022
This one weak me ooo I swear ,e be like say 2022 go hot ooo
Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by DoctorDree(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2022
16 years

1 Like

Re: They Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - 14 Years Old Girl (photos/videos) by Tzarn: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2022
We know that there is no job in nigeria but u still have to try ur best to get money, what did this boys want to use money for .even though they nefd money they are many online job to do than doing ritual . They did not suppose to punish them p but go and put them in one strong job like welder,bricklayer and so other hard job

(1) (Reply)

5 Facts You Didnt Know About The Famous Ikeja Bomb Blasts / How The Internet Solved A Fatal Hit-And-Run Case With The Help Of Just One Photo / Yahoo Boys Celebrate As Shalli Popi Is Finally Released By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.