Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Learn How To Draft And Sew In 3 Month - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn How To Draft And Sew In 3 Month (209 Views)

How To Draft And Sew These Stylish Keyhole Yoke / How To Cut And Sew Padded Off Shoulder Blouse / Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Draft And Sew In 3 Month by iykeonuobia(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Are you interested in learning how to draft and make female clothing? Then we are just a call away.
Our fashion classes are very affordable and we can guarantee in 3months with absolute dedication, you would move from an amateur to a professional.
Our classes are practical, and we have an exciting and fun approach to learning.
We will teach you how to make different and all type of female clothing.

We are located in amuwo odofin, lagos.
Send us a message on Whatsapp to get more details on cost and location or anyother question.
Tell: 09085424445

(1) (Reply)

Best Look Spring/summer Fashion Trends 2021 || Office & Casual Outfit Wears. / Help Me - I Want To Buy A Suit, But Don't Know Where I Can Get A Quality One / Looking For A Model In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.