Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him (39247 Views)

P-Square: Davido Asks Okoye Brothers To Send Him N1M (Video) / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by ComeToJesus: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
Is it not better you beg him for money rather than accusing him wrongly cos davido I know will neva do that

Daft thing to say
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
You think say Davido get time for low-life like you? Na your Dummy money e go dey think about upandan abi? E possible make Davido don even pay d money through one of his boys, and maybe na him boy don chop the money...So don't belittle Davido on this one especially when the dummy is a gift for his daughter...
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by OjodomoBlessing: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
/OjodomoBlessing
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
Is it not better you beg him for money rather than accusing him wrongly cos davido I know will neva do that
Asper David pa

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Wasky101: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
Where do you know him from, church, school or workplace

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Brarrie: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
africandollar:
But wait first, why some 'shigidi' go cost N1m sef? Because say na Davido e sell am to or na so all him 'shigidi' dey cost?
PS: I am not supporting Davido not paying his money o, I'm just curious...
Bro nah agreement ,I fit sell my pencil for you 5m if agreement reach as long I didn't force you

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by kmaster007: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
And that werey dey build house for banana island
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wasky101:

Where do you know him from, church, school or workplace
dream
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Pumpumking: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
David Adeleke , pay up the young man. It is Wickedness of the wicked to withhold someone dues and you busy Galivanting all over social media as this and that.

GOD ALMIGHTY hates things as this..
angry
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by ComeToJesus: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Was the transaction invoiced? If yes, present it and other necessary evidences to the appropriate quarters. If he keeps reneging, get a lawyer and press charges. Don't forget to claim damages.

If not, keep blowing your trumpet and raise it notches higher.
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Wasky101: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
dream
Exactly my thought, werey say davido wey I know.
I just read a report somewhere that people who are die hard fans of celebrities are always one of the dullest knives in the drawer

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Glare247(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Toks2008:

Davido probably forgot.

He will pay him double. Trust him on that.
What a childish comment

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by emmyw(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
africandollar:
But wait first, why some 'shigidi' go cost N1m sef? Because say na Davido e sell am to or na so all him 'shigidi' dey cost?
PS: I am not supporting Davido not paying his money o, I'm just curious...
You Sound Like An Illiterate
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by einsteine(m): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Na buyer's remorse make Davido nor pay.

I million for that nonsense. As them carry am reach house, him reason say this can't be 1 million something.

As for the vendor, if it was an ordinary individual, he would collect pay for service but with Davido, he believed the lie of transfer limit exceeded.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Toks2008(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Glare247:

What a childish comment

Why?

Is he not human? He probably forgot and no one reminded him.
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Ifakiland(m): 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
How that doll go be 1m?? Smh all these useless self employed youths sef....cos na Davido you wan make annual sales for him head....no talk normal price collect your money, dey find maga wey go pay you 1m there
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Glare247(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Toks2008:

Why?

Is he not human? He probably forgot and no one reminded him.
Did u read d post ?he contacted is manager severally ,d manager later told him not to call him again ,so u mean d manager wount remind david of his outstanding bill?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by ademi87(m): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Don't copy celebrities' lifestyle. It's full of fake
But davido ain't fake naw. Something must have gone wrong somewhere
it's common among celebrities and ballers, they know you are hustling ooo they will still want to collect the little you have... I am a money changer and I can tell you I have had my own fair share of this people..... Now I no send celebrity again ooo, before I go give u shishi u go fess transfer my money and I go confirm the payment... If you can't wait for the process abeg dey go, atleast I go carry my money go home in peace

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Toks2008(m): 12:36am On Jan 08, 2022
Glare247:

Did u read d post ?he contacted is manager severally ,d manager later told him not to call him again ,so u mean d manager wount remind david of his outstanding bill?

Exactly.

The manager could just wave it aside without telling Davido. This is not impossible.
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by ultimateprof: 1:01am On Jan 08, 2022
There may be something wrong somewhere, just relax okay your money is coming back with interest. I believe Davidoo is a big boy!
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Kennyohio(m): 1:29am On Jan 08, 2022
AlhajiBitcoin:

Davido that donated N250m to charity.

Most people online don't understand the rich. Hahaha.

Audio money..
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by puppie017: 1:30am On Jan 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
David Adeleke , pay up the young man. It is Wickedness of the wicked to withhold someone dues and you busy Galivanting all over social media as this and that.

GOD ALMIGHTY hates things as this..
You can't say
Might have paid
Boys no deliver
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by everythinggirly(f): 1:57am On Jan 08, 2022
Another wahala.
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Henrio94: 3:59am On Jan 08, 2022
I guess @davido might av forgotten. The manager should be held responsible since he was d one bm contacting all this while.
Mi opinion tho
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by africandollar: 4:01am On Jan 08, 2022
Oh...I see. Thanks.
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by africandollar: 4:02am On Jan 08, 2022
qeemus:
It is expensive. Google KAWS

Oh...I see. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by africandollar: 4:07am On Jan 08, 2022
emmyw:
You Sound Like An Illiterate

No I don't! I even emphasized that I was curious but I guess you are dull of comprehending sensible words even when they're staring you right in the face...never mind, a more intelligent homo sapien already enlightened me.

qeemus:
It is expensive. Google KAWS

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:30am On Jan 08, 2022
BrickDevo:
I been tell people say even that 250m naira cash birthday gift na Audio, him no fit just dash the guy 3 million from the 250m cash he received.
you know say Nigerians too mumu to believe anything, fake life is too much for all these fools, they follow contribute to younger generation go into fraud and rituals, imagine person claiming he made $35m in a year, even highest paid person in US sef no get such amount, assuming the government can subject him to tax, fowl yansh for blow.
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by lkillbrokehoes: 4:34am On Jan 08, 2022
Toks2008:

Davido probably forgot.

He will pay him double. Trust him on that.
He forgot to pay since 2020? even when the guy keeps reminding Davido's boy, they shoved the guy aside.

For supporting nonsense, you deserve a dirty slap.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by emmyw(m): 4:36am On Jan 08, 2022
africandollar:

No I don't! I even emphasized that I was curious
You Just Woke To Type Sh*t Again, Go Back To Sleep Until Your Sense Finish Booting!!
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by africandollar: 4:41am On Jan 08, 2022
emmyw:
You Just Woke To Type Sh*t Again, Go Back To Sleep Until Your Sense Finish Booting!!

grin grin E pain am! Typical behaviour exhibited when one has cotton wool for brains. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role / Daddy Showkey Shows His Wife, Children, Family To Mark Father's Day / Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.