Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him (39245 Views)

P-Square: Davido Asks Okoye Brothers To Send Him N1M (Video) / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by africandollar: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2022
emmyw:
Meeeeeh You Are Da*t, Make I Leave.... So Childish. Pain On Top Thread Comment Like Seriously?

You for stay now, make I inject sense into that your mucus-filled skull! Run Forrest, Run!...with your tail between your legs like a goat that you are...Meeeeeh or what did you say? Sorry I don't speak goat! tongue
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by HRMK: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Those are KAWS dolls. They are made by a top tier fashion designer and very expensive. This one might even be fake for that price. Google it and see.
REALLY,IT MUST AV BN SELFMADE THEN!DAVIDO MUST AV REALISED ITS FAKE AND DECIDED NOT TO PAY!I STILL THINK ITS IN HIS BEST INTEREST,AS A CELEBRITY TO SETTLE THE BILL!!
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Cowbell521:
U be idiot. Da guy made that shigidi 4 him unilag hostel... KAWS ko KSW ni. Mumu dey try make sense

This is why Nigeria is regressing in almost every aspect when we have too many illiterate, uncouth and uncivilized youth like yourself. It is a model of a KAWS doll which are very expensive and I clearly said it might be fake because of the price he sold it for which would be the case if he made it himself.

Try Dey understand before you come online with your cheap N100 MTN daily data to expose your illiteracy and lack of home training to the whole world. I’m not the cause of your sexual frustration. Imbecillle
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by akposking(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2022
africandollar:
But wait first, why some 'shigidi' go cost N1m sef? Because say na Davido e sell am to or na so all him 'shigidi' dey cost?
PS: I am not supporting Davido not paying his money o, I'm just curious...
Curiosity killed the cat. shocked
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2022
Cowbell521:
Highest paid in the US no get $35m? Where u get your stat from? U be correct mumu with PhD
your father na correct mumu, bring your proof omoale. We know your type, fraudsters, in this 2022, na to dey burn you with peterol remain
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by pyro62(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Thanks pastor.

For the first time on nairaland "YOU MAKE SENSE".

I'm telling you grin I was thinking he wants to link this to end time too.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Haywhymido:
Your head is paining you. You need medical treatment.
please come and treat me
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Fantazy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
So this dummy is 1 million?
I rather stand and represent the dummy than buy it for that amount.
Anyway, Davido abeg go pay the money
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Hkff: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Really
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by virginchaser(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Writing epistle without sharing his account number. I expected him to be smatter than this. Meanwhile, if he receives more than 1m from fans and not declaring, no be trouble be that?
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Tundex911: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2022
I guess the dummy seller is indeed DUMMY here....

Pass one year

Why crying lately
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Glare247:

How old are u? For ur mind u are making sense right,trash

You dey ment, thunder fire your papa and mama join. Abunu oshi grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance / Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role / Daddy Showkey Shows His Wife, Children, Family To Mark Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.