Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Wildrose,Rich also cry,esaura,when You R Mine: Of All Which Did You Enjoy Most - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wildrose,Rich also cry,esaura,when You R Mine: Of All Which Did You Enjoy Most (1176 Views)

Foreign Movies Vs Indegenous Movies.which One Do You Enjoy Most? / What New Movie Scores Do You Enjoy? / Wild Rose,secret of d sand,lady of d rose,when U R mine:Which did u Enjoy Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wildrose,Rich also cry,esaura,when You R Mine: Of All Which Did You Enjoy Most by suze(f): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2007
Many south american (Mexican, Brazillian, Venezuelan)  telenovellas have been shown on nigerian t.v. Of all the south American Telenovellas both the past and present ones.Which one do you enjoy most.

Is it:Rich also cry,Wild rose, Secret of the sands, Esaura, Lady of the rose, When you are mine, Gardeners daughter, Catalina and Sebastine? 

I don't even know which to choose, whether wild rose or when you are mine. Which one do you guys like best?
Re: Wildrose,Rich also cry,esaura,when You R Mine: Of All Which Did You Enjoy Most by princesa(f): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2008
i love passions

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Launches In Nigeria / Wiz Khalifa & Snoop Dog !! / Where Do I Download Movies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.