Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun (20215 Views)

Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by DonCrack: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Operatives of the South West Security Network, also known as Amotekun Corps in Ogun State, have arrested a 24-year-old man, Hussaini Abdulsalam, for allegedly stealing a motorcycle in the Ijebu-Ode area of the state.

The Field Commander of the Amotekun Corps in the state, David Akinremi, stated this in a statement on Thursday.

Akinremi said the suspect, alongside another member of his gang now at large, hired a commercial motorcyclist to take them to a hotel in the Ijebu-Ode metropolis.

He explained that the duo became friendly with the motorcyclist and offered him a drink which was drugged.

The victim, after taking the drink, reportedly became drowsy as the suspect and his accomplice disappeared with the motorcycle.

Akinremi said AbdulSalam was arrested following credible intelligence linking him to the alleged crime.

He said, “Operatives of the corps in the Sagamu Local Government Area arrested one Hussain Abdulsalam, aged 24, with a stolen motorcycle.

“The said motorcycle was stolen in Ijebu-Ode by a two-man gang who hired the rider to take them to a hotel in the town. The two men became friendly with the rider and offered him a drink, unknown to him that the drink had been drugged.

“The rider, having taken the drink, became drowsy. Consequently, the suspects took away the motorcycle.

“However, based on credible intelligence, the motorcycle which registration number was changed to Ogun AAB 252 WI, was traced to the suspect, Hussaini Abdulssalam, in the Saba area of Sagamu.

“The suspect, who claimed to be a mechanic, alleged that the motorcycle was brought to him for repairs, but could neither give the name of the so-called customer or his address.”

Akinremi, a retired Commissioner of Police, said the suspect had been handed over to the police headquarters, Eleweran, for further investigation and prosecution.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/passengers-drug-okada-rider-steal-motorcycle-in-ogun/%3famp

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by Kriss216: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
The suspects was said to have offered the okada rider a drink which they used in drugging him and subsequently when he became drowsy, they stole his motorcycle

Shayo na Bastard.

You leave your okada business dey shayo with your passengers.

May our love for alcohol never harm us.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by Boogyman557: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Abeg KEEP dat DRUGS 4 me

WTF MAN
Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by Ojikutumomiage(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is rampant, I heard my baby girl saying her neighbour was a victim just last week. Be like say guys no cash out again Abi why is armed robbery on the rise again

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by FalseProphet1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
At least they didn't kill him. I see the thieves being apprehended before the end of next week, I see the okada recovered.

This I have seen.

8 Likes

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by merits(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
smiley If you allowed your okada been stolen away from you,definitely you are going to hell, mummy G.O said so.

7 Likes

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by oscaruzie(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Longthroated okada man...do your biz, collect your money and move, no o, still wanted oshofree drink...

Nigeria's challenges will not frustrate me.

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by PrinceOfLagos: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
What drug did the passenger gave the okada rider ?

Don't tell me it's Mpurumiri grin

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by Bilabong(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
He explained that the duo became friendly with the motorcyclist and offered him a drink which was drugged.

U wanna chill with the big boys...
Them don run u kitikiti katakata...

Now u no fit drink ogogoro drop cup grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by grandpoh(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Oga ooo
It’s always been bad news from my dear state

1 Like

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by Opeyemiextra(f): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
What is even happening in this country for goodness sake. The rich dey cheat the poor and unfortunately, the poor still dey follow cheat his fellow poor man.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by DropsMic(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Thisw criminals sha get conscience small. Here in the north5na kill them dey kill motorcycle drivers (mostly by hitting them at the back of their head with a sledge hammer) before they snatch their motorcycles
Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by simhosting: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nawa
Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by Coldshisha: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
cool

Bajaj and boxers motorcycle are like Toyota Camry , Corolla and EOD of Motorcycle..

Very easy to steal
Buyers are always available
Easy to move about after being stolen since it's common

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by Comedian2019: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Thank God they didn't mine his skull. Afonja headslammerz and skull mining are 5n6.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by Tboymessiah(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
NasoLifeBe!

No be JuJu be dat........!
Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by Karlovich: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
embarassed He should be grateful his skull wasn't mined

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Comedian2019:
Thank God they didn't mine his skull. Afonja headslammerz and skull mining are 5n6.
you stole what I had in mind

1 Like

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by omothayoh(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Earn $200 for free, withdraw via bitcoin or PayPal ...no be lie ooo.. Click and register ,see the magic
https://social-df.xyz/453464608993
Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by STEWpid(f): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Chai

What a kalamitant shocked
Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by princeemmma(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
this young people with okada source of living, ogun state again, last year we heard numerous of the same event, i think okada should just be ban in Ogun State

1 Like

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by Comedian2019: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Vickyvice:
you stole what I had in mind
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by Houseofglam7(f): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
I won’t say a word
Righteousness over to you grin

1 Like

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by Obyangel: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
It's friendly oshofree drinking match, but the okada man na longthroat man, he wan loss Bajaj bcuz of liquor wey he go fit buy kiss
Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by Comedian2019: 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
princeemmma:
this young people with okada source of living, ogun state again, last year we heard numerous of the same event, i think okada should just be ban in Ogun State
What kind of thinking is this? Ban Okada, a source of survival, because criminals can steal it? Why not advise stiffer penalty to serve as deterrent to those thieves?

1 Like

Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by Victorclean1: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmm
Re: Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun by tillaman(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Isn’t that the height of stupidity ??
How can you accept such offer from people you don’t even know especially with what is happening in the nation, he is even lucky they are not ritualists by now they for don Harvest everything wey dem need for him body
He is one lucky bastarddd to get his motorcycle back because people wey dem no
Use shayo obtain their bike from them
No get this kind luck

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Robbed This Morning By A "One Chance" Syndicate / Murder: Man Kills Lover Over Baby In Onitsha(Picture) / Man Kidnaps & Hides 10-Year-Old Girl In Refrigerator In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.