Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef (25171 Views)

Poco Lee: Kogbagidi And Zazu Crooner, Portable Reconcile, Hug Each Other (Video) / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) / Kogbagidi: Lil Kesh Can’t Blow Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
See Previous Thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6927863/portable-accuses-promoter-kogbagidi-using

Fast-rising Nigerian sensation, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable, has settled with his manager, Kogbagidi, after their fallout regarding money and contracts.

The street sensation is currently making waves with his ‘Zazoo Zeh’ hit in which he featured award-winning singer, Olamide, and Poco Lee.

In a video that went viral on Thursday, the duo had altercations as Portable queried his manager concerning money, car ownership, and contract.

While the duo was discussing in a car, Portable asked Kogbagidi if he signed him and the latter replied, “Do you know how much I have invested in you?

Portable wasn’t taking any of it as he said, “I gave you $500 and N500,000 two times. You’ve ripped me. You know you’re a ripper.”

As the exchange continued, Kogbagidi was seen begging Portable not to be angry.

Portable, however, shared another video on his Instagram story where it appeared that they have settled.

In the video, Portable was hailing Kogbagidi as his boss, adding that though they may fight, they’d surely settle.

This is the second time the Zazoo Zah would be calling out his benefactors for ripping him off his money.

Kogbagidi and Portable clashed two weeks ago after the singer accused Poco Lee of ripping him off his song and money.

They later settled when Portable begged Kogbagidi and Poco Lee that he’d never let them down again.

Source: https://punchng.com/singer-portable-settles-with-manager-kogbagidi-after-money-related-beef/

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
Mukina2
Seun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2022

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by 2special(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
smiley
This is a New Year and it seems you're still Jobless.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Wawelexy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Person wey see this idiot dey cry upandan go think say na beta person....

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2022

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by 2special(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

So, replying a thread I created means Joblessness to you right? You want cheap attention but I don't have time for that.

Some of you will just quote someone's post and start insulting. What do you gain from such act?

Nairaland was never like this.
attention for what, better go get a purpose for your life

4 Likes

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2022

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by 2special(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

So, anyone who posts on Nairaland doesn't have a purposeful life? undecided
Post to educate not all these unnecessary gossips

2 Likes

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by LoveTalk(f): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
2special:
Post to educate not all these unnecessary gossips
Seems you're the only jobless person here.

Did he force you to open his thread?

Asides, Op has created more educative threads here.

You just like making unnecessary comments.

Find a purpose this year.

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by HistoryAndTech: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

So, replying a thread I created means Joblessness to you right? You want cheap attention but I don't have time for that.

Some of you will just quote someone's post and start insulting. What do you gain from such act?

Stay blessed my brother.
Don't mind him. He seeks cheap attention.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by HistoryAndTech: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
2special:
attention for what, better go get a purpose for your life
State your own purpose in life. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

57 Likes

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Authoreety: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Stupid boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Baawaa(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
These people will soon fade away,because their songs are meaningless

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Olam09(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lol.. publicity stunt, well it's their time sha i just pray they execute it well..
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by KingLennon(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
This boy does not want to last in the Music Industry. Use your prime well and record more songs. Not dragging people up and down. .. .

5 Likes

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Mitsurugi(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
This guy's method at maintaining fame is stupid and unsustainable. It will backfire spectacularly undecided

2 Likes

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Mypeople2(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
smiley

............Modified.........

Suuru la a fi gbe ile aye.
Small money wey you get na just dey catch you .
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Curious346: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hype..
Nigeria social media is the most abused anywhere in the world.. why are we like this

3 Likes

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by MrJames007: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nairaland angry
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by tillaman(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by sauceEEP(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
All this rubbish na for cheap publicity....
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mheen! Catching cruise things.
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Harmony92(f): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
I no just dey feel dis portable and his song undecided.
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Une7(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Temporal musician
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Is this some skit or what?
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wawelexy:
Person wey see this idiot dey cry upandan go think say na beta person....
they say 88,000pcs of A-K47 rifle is missing from nigerian police asenal, people no worry about that, na potable settle madness with madness dey important to NL.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Nemesis0147(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Harmony92:
I no just dey feel dis portable and his song undecided.
because there is nothing there to feel
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Seequadry(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Chebi na dem carry madman enter industry... Dem never see anything grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Stay blessed my brother.

Most of them are Buhari e-rats who are jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by PrinceOfLagos: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
But this portable song dey scatter party o

Forget his looks, the guy song they disorganize club

At the mention of Oti Zeeeh o, Club go scatter

The guy is having his best time and I wish him endless success in his chosen field

3 Likes

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by ccollins(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
LoveTalk:

Seems you're the only jobless person here.

Did he force you to open his thread?

Asides, Op has created more educative threads here.

You just like making unnecessary comments.

Find a purpose this year.
hello, u looking good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label / Whitemoney Kneels As Pete Edochie Blesses, Prays For Him (Video) / Kidnappers Release Prince Eke, Muma Gee's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.