Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef (25195 Views)

Poco Lee: Kogbagidi And Zazu Crooner, Portable Reconcile, Hug Each Other (Video) / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) / Kogbagidi: Lil Kesh Can’t Blow Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by MufasaLion: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
ukaface:
yes Na,same thing I'm saying.
Nigerians don't know what a SENSIBLE song is.Song wey get MEANING. They don't know.

Lol

It ain't there fault. You can't expect the white to choose Amapiano or whatever over RnB, Opera etc.
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by TolaniLuv: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Soon will fade away! No talent, no music background.
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by LoveTalk(f): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
ccollins:
hello, u looking good
Thanks.
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by LoveTalk(f): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tamilore11:
May u eat the fruits of sadness. U fool
I shook head for you.
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Nten: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

God will heal our land.
They have turned Nairaland to political and tribal battlefield.
Gone are the days when topical issues are dissected herewith, rational argument and the rest were displayed. Some of the monikers that were on these forum then no longer surface... Xup with that?
What I see here is tribalism, abuses, disrespect and it seems the moderators no longer ban or what?
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by pussymonger1: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
BLOGGERS DON MAKE MONEY TIRE ONTOP THIS PORTABLE .KOGBAGIDI THINGY
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Regex: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Although very unprofessional, but I am happy this fella is not ashamed to get what is his.

A lot of people have tried to ride over him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti / Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried / Photos From Charlyboy's OCCUPYNASSUNLTD Protest At National Assembly Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.