Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Ice Block Business Using Generator And Making Profits In Nigeria - Ice Block Bus - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ice Block Business Using Generator And Making Profits In Nigeria - Ice Block Bus (453 Views)

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / When Is The Best Time For Ice Block Business In Nigeria? / I Bought Elepaq Generator And It's Consuming Fuel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ice Block Business Using Generator And Making Profits In Nigeria - Ice Block Bus by Teechawa: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Can I use generator to. power my ice pack business and still make profits? That is exactly the question I am. answering in this video today. Yes, you can. If you can make more than the amount used to service and fuel the generator, kindly go on and use generator.

The demand for ice block is high during the hot season in Nigeria. Areas most affected are aces where the transformer is bad or have been removed or taken away for repairs.
Save the money, get the loan and go into this lucrative business.

Check my other videos on ice pack business and untouched will know all you need to know about this business.
Drop your comments in the comment t section now.
Let's go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR66PBWbOhE

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Travel Abroad With Your Family. Do This INSTEAD! / Brain Teasers On This Day In History June 7. / Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.