Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,526 members, 7,865,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video (26304 Views)

How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times / Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos / 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Babastrong(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
I love my family. What a peaceful family? we seek the face of gods to resolve some issues such as this.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
have you personally tell the comparison?
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Basher8583: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
christistruth01:
How could a boy with Bruises all over his body have died naturally

Even the School agreed that Sylvester Oromoni had been injured they only claimed it had happened on the football field

What exactly does blunt force Trauma mean ?
Doesn't that mean that the boy was hit with something ?

Have you played football and hit you leg on the pole of the Goal post? That's a blunt force trauma. Hit your leg on a concrete wall, get hit by a stone, stick, Iron rod. These are examples of blunt force trauma.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Basher8583: 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Forensib:
This Sad and unfortunate case is turning so ugly and disgraceful. This case is not over yet, there is definitely more to come.

If the family is not satisfied, they should take the traditional route so the truth can come out. QED
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Tribalism123(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
This case is simple.
Bury Sylvester with broom and leave the rest for dead.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by SatanTheDeviLL: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Chibudollar:
This country is fuked up mehn
serial killers like u make it worst
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by SatanTheDeviLL: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tribalism123:
This case is simple.
Bury Sylvester with broom and leave the rest for dead.
angry
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by BigYash: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
Police en
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Chibudollar2: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:
serial killers like u make it worst
who is this child rapist?
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by sonofElElyon: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I remembered when this boy death happened and one of the relatives of the culprits was bragging on Instagram that their Parents are highly connected both within government and the judiciary, that nothing will come out of the case. Besides he further went on to say, Sylvester was a rude kid and deserved what happened to him. I think that’s playing out now.

Post the link
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
christistruth01:
How could a boy with Bruises all over his body have died naturally

Even the School agreed that Sylvester Oromoni had been injured they only claimed it had happened on the football field

What exactly does blunt force Trauma mean ?
Doesn't that mean that the boy was hit with something ?

Lagos government and the sham police should be sued for ignoring and suppressing information in the autopsy and the investigation.

How can u say a little boy died in such manner from natural causes? undecided
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Jumbojnr(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
stacyadams:

And snake swallowed Money too
Thank for the reminder, I even forgot it
Lol
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Akharmony: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
When kemi was speakn the other day everyone seem to b tougue lashing the woman without even observing whre she sourced her informations from. Now the lagos police boss has given a press statement and it is evident that the lady was close to the truth. . .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by JaroMan: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
descartes400:

Are you suggesting/alleging the conclusions drawn from the 2 autopsies carried at the presence of both the deceased family and that of the accused were corrupted by the influence and affluence of the families of the alleged culprits and the school?
You know how that sounds right? undecided
Yes, it was corrupted and the family is in the know.
Will you jail those underage boys?
Will you close the school?
Listen to Femi Falana talk after the the autopsy and see him sounding rather laid back.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by donolatunji(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
They're spewing rubbish
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by makavely700: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
as usual u r digressing 4rm d issue and making it look like dis has anything 2 do with d government.whose interest ls it if this case is tossed-the schhol and parents of d 5 suspects.so they are d ones that we should
hold responsible not d government.lets admit dat as a people we r all rotten at heart and do not care abt others as long as we get what we want.....
Jumbojnr:
If they could deny the lekki toll gate massacre

If buhari could say that what we need is farm instead of addressing the present economic woes

If hope uzodimma could out of the blues be installed as a governor by the apex court in Nigeria

Then NOTHING is impossible in this Nigeria !!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by clothingonline(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
The final result ok
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by descartes400: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
JaroMan:

Yes, it was corrupted and the family is in the know.
Will you jail those underage boys?
Will you close the school?
Listen to Femi Falana talk after the the autopsy and see him sounding rather laid back.

How was the 2 autopsies corrupted given they arrived at similar conclusion?

Did the parents of the alleged culprits and the school bribed the pathologist contracted by the parents of the deceased to corrupt the investigation (autopsy) on the corpse so as to arrived at a conclusion favorable to the alleged culprits?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by emilo2bad: 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
belicej:
Tinubu is a stupid man
Atiku is a stupid and mad man
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by therajah: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
inoki247:
when dem dey share justice for every country Nigeria no wait colet him own...

Cause getting justice in diz country come hard pass getting a virgin lady to marry...
Looking for justice in Nigeria sounds like looking for a Virgin in a maternity ward
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
descartes400:

How was the 2 autopsies corrupted given they arrived at similar conclusion?

Did the parents of the alleged culprits and the school bribed the pathologist contracted by the parents of the deceased to corrupt the investigation (autopsy) on the corpse so as to arrived at a conclusion favorable to the alleged culprits?

The autopsy done in warri did not favour those little cultist & the occultic school because it reads specifically that the boy was given toxic drink through force

The family of the late little kid made the biggest mistake of their life, they are supposed to go traditional in this case to get justice instead of relying on corrupt Nigerian system

I can assure you non of those who has an hand in the boys death will die within 3days should the family knows the best traditional way

Sometimes, it's good to go traditional way to resolve some things instead of modern ways

Nigeria judicial system is for the highest bidder

It's funny that police is now doing the work of judiciary
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by odudueffiom(m): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
There's no justice system in Nigeria!!!
You Bleep me up , no matter how highly placed you are, I'll get my justice the street way,even if it takes years
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Oshey, natural causes because the boy don reach 100 years. Una papa bastad
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Noblewealth(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sometimes we ought to learn how to leave God out from some critical issues like this and go diabolical on it..why are we Africans? To let their parent feel same pain and agony the family is going through.. for the children involved should sleep and not wake up again is not too much for a revenge.. just too pained

And for those who have let themselves to be used by big wigs involved I pity their generation.. this is how some people start inheriting generational curses cos of money which cp is among...

God will surely arise and avenge for them..
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by jimcaddy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
It is so sad that Sylvester died, and I can feel the pain and grief his parents and family members are facing. It is not easy to lose a child. However, let us put sentiments asides, if the two autopsies carried out are saying the same thing, then maybe it is true. I don't want to believe that they manipulated the report. But medically, it has been established that Sylvester died as a result of a bacterial infection on this ankle.
And in law, if there is no evidence, then there is no case. I pray this serves as a wake-up call to Dowen College and even other private secondary schools running boarding houses to be very careful and monitor these children well and report any suspicion immediately.
May Sylvester's soul rest in perfect peace... And God grant his parents and family the fortitude to bear this painful loss.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Remman(m): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2022
There are two very powerful cults, Illuminati and freemason. If you have any court case with them, don't expect to win because it's not going to be easy. The doctors who did the autopsies are all loyal members. Unless the parents have money to bring in a foreign female doctor. otherwise, they can't win. That particular school has them in its managements so, it will be a joke to see them loose.

Also, the government is involved. Just imagine that a borden school is found guilty in a crime that involves death and denied it. The level of trust in any economic driven business especially in boarding school will drop. This will not only affect one state but the entire Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Stanchem029: 12:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Faiyth:

Sir I can see that you say that the Anthony m Okeke is a criminal on your signature but what make you conclude that am the one even when I included video evidence? You should have simply ask me for more proof instead of tagging me a criminal for no reason. Let God in heaven be the judge between me and you. Good night sir
Keep creating new monikers daily, I will soon get back to you in due season.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates Five Nigerians' Academic Excellence In China. / Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results / Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.