Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,570 members, 7,865,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video (26305 Views)

How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times / Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos / 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:58am On Jan 08, 2022
inoki247:
when dem dey share justice for every country Nigeria no wait colet him own...

Cause getting justice in diz country come hard pass getting a virgin lady to marry...
justice was not shared
It was fought for
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Virgohills(m): 4:29am On Jan 08, 2022
His parents should go traditional
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Chibudollar2: 5:31am On Jan 08, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:
angry
animal wake up
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Chibudollar2: 5:31am On Jan 08, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:
angry
Why are you sleeping like a bastard is your mom mad
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by CanadaOrBust: 5:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Etuagievin:
. You mean if you were in their shoes you will chose to work with the school that strives to protect its own interests. You think the school owner will favour saying the truth and loose clients? Won't you blame them if they had taken that route without success? The best fight is what the parents had fought. The way they went about it is fine for me. Sadly, we live in a land where justice had been buried. May God console the parents

I can’t believe that
moniker JaroMan actually said that. How some people reason eh!
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by CanadaOrBust: 6:03am On Jan 08, 2022
JaroMan:

From day one, the family never showed tact. They went all out and played their last card. This media trial should have been the done now. But if they raise that issue again, a lot of people will feel uninterested.
Mind you, I'm not gloating of their loss, but we learn everyday. Dialog is a veritable avenue to resolving any problem.

This guy, you keep carping gibberish. Detail for us what tact you’d have shown after watching your child die an agonizing death, saying on his death bed who killed him, Educate us
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by CanadaOrBust: 6:09am On Jan 08, 2022
Fiscus105:

Injuries from playing football with his mates, who will u now hold responsible for that?

How would u feel if innocent goes to jail bcoz of natural death?

Learn how to be neutral towards parties involved in crisis.

My bros, is not always who you perceived as guilty that are guilty and try not to fall for emotions.

My friend, ON HIS DYING BED he made it clear what happened, collaborated by students who were there. Made it clear who killed him and that he was not playing any football. All collaborated by his burning insides and peeling lips. Why would a dying boy be lying?? What’s wrong with you people??!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by CanadaOrBust: 6:14am On Jan 08, 2022
israel90:
The family of the boy is idiot,if it's my son I won't go to police or take any lawyer,I will undergo my private investigation and strike accordingly.they will comfirm it and come begging

Your types are only full of talk? Never does shìt. Give example of one thing you have done in your life
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by CanadaOrBust: 6:20am On Jan 08, 2022
JaroMan:

The child died in the family's custody. Did the run an autopsy before going public?
There are three parties in the case
1. The victim family
2. The 5 boys families
3. The school
Yes, the family is rich but they needed the cooperation of the school to actually made a headway.
It was the school that threw the spanner in the case. Their insistence that the boy fell while playing ball, gave the families the alibi.
They didn't allow the school in investigate independently. Rather, the made the school appear as culprit.
This might actually be the reason why the school is on same page with the accused, who are connected people in the society.
Why I think the family was too fast?
They were actually accusing the school based on their observations and not medical examinations.
Because they would've sued with their own medical results, so the judge will order for a second independent autopsy.
That will put everyone on caution.
They also said the boy mentioned names? Who was there? But they stampede the school and that made the school to try to protect their image.
If they had allowed the school, they would've disowned those kids and the case won't be bad.
My take though

You sound like mumu. What is “the school”?Those students’ families own the school!
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by eyinjuege: 6:27am On Jan 08, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

The autopsy done in warri did not favour those little cultist & the occultic school because it reads specifically that the boy was given toxic drink through force

The family of the late little kid made the biggest mistake of their life, they are supposed to go traditional in this case to get justice instead of relying on corrupt Nigerian system

I can assure you non of those who has an hand in the boys death will die within 3days should the family knows the best traditional way

Sometimes, it's good to go traditional way to resolve some things instead of modern ways

Nigeria judicial system is for the highest bidder

It's funny that police is now doing the work of judiciary

The police is not doing the work of the judiciary.
The police are doing their own work. They investigate cases and decide which ones go to the courts/judiciary.
They haven't seen a reason to take this case to court, so they're not because they claim their investigations didn't reveal a crime was committed.
The family can still sue the school for negligence and claim damages though (perhaps for not taking him to hospital immediately after his alleged injuries, etc) but that's more like a civil suit.
It's a very difficult case, but social media isn't a court of law or law enforcement.
But where are the other students who claimed on socisl media that they saw what happened? Are they all fake people on social media, pretending to be students?
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by CanadaOrBust: 6:28am On Jan 08, 2022
GetMeRight:
Lol. How could you conclude that a kid in that condition died a natural death? May be he didn't die directly from the assaults but the assaults put him in that condition. And the school management didn't take care of him ASAP

I don’t think they know the meaning of the word “natural”

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Fiscus105(m): 6:29am On Jan 08, 2022
CanadaOrBust:

My friend, ON HIS DYING BED he made it clear what happened, collaborated by students who were there. Made it clear who killed him and that he was not playing any football. All collaborated by his burning insides and peeling lips. Why would a dying boy be lying?? What’s wrong with you people??!!

Were you there on his dying bed?

See how you are talking as if you are sure 100%, tell me a boy of his age that won't like playing boy with his mates?

Though I'm not saying that other possibility not likely o, but since 7 phatologist including the one represented by his family says otherwise, what else you want? Can't you give God to fight if you guys think otherwise?
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Fiscus105(m): 6:30am On Jan 08, 2022
eyinjuege:

The police is not doing the work of the judiciary.
The police are doing their own work. They investigate cases and decide which ones go to the courts/judiciary.
They haven't seen a reason to take this case to court, so they're not because they claim their investigations didn't reveal a crime was committed.
The family can still sue the school for negligence and claim damages though (perhaps for not taking him to hospital immediately after his alleged injuries, etc) but that's more like a civil suit.
It's a very difficult case, but social media isn't a court of law or law enforcement.
But where are the other students who claimed on socisl media that they saw what happened? Are they all fake people on social media, pretending to be students?

All those social media claims, are they not bloggers?
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by CanadaOrBust: 6:33am On Jan 08, 2022
Basher8583:

Have you played football and hit you leg on the pole of the Goal post? That's a blunt force trauma. Hit your leg on a concrete wall, get hit by a stone, stick, Iron rod. These are examples of blunt force trauma.

The boy said on his death bed, collaborated by other students, that he never played any football, then went ahead to narrate what was killing him! Did u miss that part??
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by CanadaOrBust: 6:37am On Jan 08, 2022
Fiscus105:

Were you there on his dying bed?

See how you are talking as if you are sure 100%, tell me a boy of his age that won't like playing boy with his mates?

Though I'm not saying that other possibility not likely o, but since 7 phatologist including the one represented by his family says otherwise, what else you want? Can't you give God to fight if you guys think otherwise?

So you believe he died naturally? Do you even know what that means? His mates collaborated that there was no playing football, he had peeling lips, his organs were burning

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
I expected bullshit like this to pop up , but I didn't think they'd be this illogical in presenting it. Anyway, this is 9ja , and lawless is the only thing that makes our own version of stupidity worth observing undecided

You really hold the Nigerian police in high esteem. The Nigerian police farce (or any govt agency for that matter) is not exactly known for its competence or intelligence. Bungling the simplest of tasks is their Hallmark.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by eyinjuege: 6:37am On Jan 08, 2022
Fiscus105:

All those social media claims, are they not bloggers?
Honestly.
It's blogs posting most of the information.
Things like someone's mother just contacted them and their child said boys came to Syl and chased everyone in their room out, etc
Meanwhile, who are the mothers that contacted you? Don't they have names?
Who are the Dowen students that shared a room with Syl? The police have access to these information which we don't.
If anyone does, can they conduct their own investigation to get the truth? The family should hire their own private investigation too, if possible
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 08, 2022
Aidejay:
Nigeria my country.

Where a child can die natural death just like that.

You can have a video of a citizen being beaten by 9 policemen till he dies (while bleeding all over his body), and his cause of death will still be termed natural. Nigerian govt magic for you.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 08, 2022
JaroMan:

When that woman went to hire Femi Falana, I said here that the family is running rather too fast and may run into a ditch.
I received the worst insult that very day, but I knew this day will come.
My reasons:
This case involves a school with vested interest in the society. You want to close it down? [b]The family would've worked with the school to unravel the mystery behind the boy's death. [/b]But they choose to attack the school and 5 families of the suspects. That's a huge fight and these families are top class families, which includes Late Kashamu family.

You mean that as a joke, right? Cos I can't believe anyone can be this naive.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by eyinjuege: 6:42am On Jan 08, 2022
CanadaOrBust:

So you believe he died naturally? Do you even know what that means? His mates collaborated that there was no playing football, he had peeling lips, his organs were burning

Did his mates really collaborate anything though?
Who are his mates? I haven't really seen any verified Dowen student or parent who came out publicly with their full chest to say what they know about this case.
Most of the things read online are dem say dem say.
Who are the people saying things?
I wish those people shouting justice for Sylvester could hire a private investigator to find out information, interview friends and roommates etc.
We need people that knew what happened to come out. I'm sure other students will have witnessed what happened
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Fiscus105(m): 6:43am On Jan 08, 2022
eyinjuege:

Honestly.
It's blogs posting most of the information.
Things like someone's mother just contacted them and their child said boys came to Syl and chased everyone in their room out, etc
Meanwhile, who are the mothers that contacted you? Don't they have names?
Who are the Dowen students that shared a room with Syl? The police have access to these information which we don't.
If anyone does, can they conduct their own investigation to get the truth? The family should hire their own private investigation too, if possible

They said Lagos endsars is GENOCIDE, yet no single parent came out to say his kid/kids died.
That's power of misinformation, yet gaulible people will accept it hook ,line and sinker, and more reason pastors and imam are thriving on secondly basis in naija, they kno how to feed fat on our emotions in this country.

Phatologists, including one who represented family, say something yet people are still saying...

crucified him.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Fiscus105(m): 6:45am On Jan 08, 2022
CanadaOrBust:

Are you doctor? In the field of pathology? If whole different doctors including the one represented family say that, who am I?
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 08, 2022
ivolt:

I asked because such bragging sound staged.
How does anyone know he is actually a relative and that he is close to the accused family?
He may be an impostor for all we know.

You seem not to be aware of the level of impunity that goes on in this shithole of a country. Not saying one of the relatives did that, but it is not beyond the scope of possibility in Liegeria.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by eduora: 6:53am On Jan 08, 2022
As far as Muhammed buhari remained as Nigerian's president...there will be no law in Nigerian....
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by lebron7(m): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2022
OfficialGaGa:

may ur son die of the same negligence.... can I get an amen
Imagine what you are wishing a fellow human
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by lebron7(m): 7:57am On Jan 08, 2022
descartes400:

How was the 2 autopsies corrupted given they arrived at similar conclusion?

Did the parents of the alleged culprits and the school bribed the pathologist contracted by the parents of the deceased to corrupt the investigation (autopsy) on the corpse so as to arrived at a conclusion favorable to the alleged culprits?
Exactly!!!
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by hectorswag(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2022
israel90:
The family of the boy is idiot,if it's my son I won't go to police or take any lawyer,I will undergo my private investigation and strike accordingly.they will comfirm it and come begging
I'm sure this case is a big lesson for the family. Whatever brings them closure & justice is welcome. Died of natural causes my foot! angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Blackdisciple(m): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2022
This man will never die well ....
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by HRMK: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2022
WE WONT GET TO THE ROOT OF THIS CASE UNTIL WE KNOW HOW INFLUENSIAL THE OWNERS OF THE SCHOOL ARE!BUT NOTE THAT NO MATTER HOW LONG IT MAY TAKE JUSTICE WULD BE DONE TO THOSE INVOLVED!!
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Blackdisciple(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2022
Jumbojnr:
If they could deny the lekki toll gate massacre

If buhari could say that what we need is farm instead of addressing the present economic woes

If hope uzodimma could out of the blues be installed as a governor by the apex court in Nigeria

Then NOTHING is impossible in this Nigeria !!

To be honest ooo... What is a natural death, this country is far gone , may the young one find justice Walai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates Five Nigerians' Academic Excellence In China. / The Bad Welfare Condition Of Students In OAU (Photos) / Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.