Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) (59116 Views)

The Human Body Is Actually A Machine / This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) / Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Una don come again this year! All these 500 million years people, leave us alone

1 Like

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by wallay77(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
248million what
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Adjovi: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Last last when we die we go Sabi who dey talk truth
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by pek(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Beats my imagination that big animals like dinanosaurs have gone into extinction while the small ones like rabbit, cat and the likes have thrived

2 Likes

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
The skull of a blue whale is probably that long or even longer. undecided
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by emilfischer(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
How much time do we have left after 246 million years??

Good question.
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Victorclean1: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
It has the skull of Afunja leader.
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by SOFTSKILL: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Yellowba people over to you.

OSU don't eat this type, meanwhile have you found the missing corpse in Ebonyi mortuary?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by YourFavorite21(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

OSU don't eat this type, meanwhile have you found the missing corpse in Ebonyi mortuary?
walking corpse, like you abeg gerrout.

1 Like

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by futurerex: 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
With this skull alone...
Skull miners in Nigeria would have retired...
Who knows whether skull miners are our uncelebrated archeologist?

1 Like

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by kramer: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
TicketGreen:
Alfas in the Southwest over to you

YourFavorite21:
Yellowba people over to you.

Victorclean1:
It has the skull of Afunja leader.

Looool .. kpotokpoto people are here again as predicted, always pained 24/7/365

Please kwantinu don't let me disturb you grin
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Olisehinnocent: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
248 years is a sin and will go to hell fire

1 Like

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Alfabest07(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Ichthyosaurs were a successful group of large marine reptiles for most of the Mesozoic Era.

These creature first appeared in the oceans after the Permian mass extinction, about 248 million years ago (Early Triassic epoch), and became extinct in the early Late Cretaceous epoch, 90 million years ago.

..................................Modified.........................................

Do me a favour by liking the picture on my profile.

Just click on my username and scroll down, then click LIKE under the picture.

Thanks guys.
and Jesus came 2000 years ago.. Nawa o
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by YourFavorite21(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
kramer:

Looool .. kpotokpoto people are here again as predicted, always pained 24/7/365

Please kwantinu don't let me disturb you grin
Don't ever mention me again in ur miserable life.

Silly i-mbecile. undecided
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Knivesout(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Those chapters agree with sciences..do ur research very well!
Aidejay:
Some people will want you to ignore such discoveries and limit your understanding of planet earth to Genesis chapter 1 & 2.

246 million years, 90 million years....
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by oyeb15: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
150 million years ago. This Earth is not even up to 1million years old.
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by BasedUsername: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Coldshisha:
I laugh at scientists trying to save animals going through extinction....

Nature and evolution, change in weather and temperature, external invasion and universe would always make every specie including human evolve or face extinction

Extinction is natural but mass extinction due to human activity can and should be avoided because it could be harmful to the ecosystem.
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Obapemi: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Aidejay:
Some people will want you to ignore such discoveries and limit your understanding of planet earth to Genesis chapter 1 & 2.

246 million years, 90 million years....

Between Genesis Chapter 1 vs 1 and vs 2, there was a pre-adamic era.

1 In the beginning God created[i][/i] the heavens and the earth.

He created the earth completely meaning it was a concluded job like the heavens too but he did not create Man.

2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Look at the following words: Formless, empty, darkness (God will not start by creating something meaningless).

Questions to think about:

1. Ask yourself when was the waters created.

2. When did the Devil arrive on the earth to deceive Eve?

I can continue to ask more questions but I will stop but my last question is Why was Man now created?

1. Rulership: Gen1:26 Then God said, β€œLet us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

2. Management: Gen2:5 Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth[a] and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground

In conclusion, in my opinion, and understanding scriptures, there was a world before Gen 1: 2 and I also believe the Enemy (Satan) was casted down into the earth which led to the state of formlessness.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by ViktorCash: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Make dem watch that skull well grin
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
EngrEgghead:
If you relate with anything called "marine", you will go to hellfaya. Be warned and be careful.
angry sad undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
With this skull alone...

Skull miners in Nigeria would have retired...

Who knows whether skull miners are our uncelebrated archeologist?

We heard that several heads were mined by the Fulanis in Enugu today ! Chai,IBO have suffered ! Shouldn't you be more concerned about that OSU ? Is this why millions of your progenitors were sold cheaply into the slavery by the Ijaw people ?

You need to see something in the attached document;620 Eboe sold as slaves in a single transaction !

1 Like

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
How old is this world sef? I'm not disputing their claim o. Just curious.
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by kramer: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Don't ever mention me again in ur miserable life.

Silly i-mbecile. undecided

I mentioned you again, what can you do biatch!!

Kpotokpoto nicca! If you can't deal with it don't dish it. cheesy
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by ume1000: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
How much time do we have left after 246 million years??
time is a circle it has no end not beginning , it has always been and would still be

It's a fragment of our imaginations

There have been trillons upon trillons of years before now and there would be more to come

1 Like

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by ume1000: 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Peace1993:
An underrated comment
it's actually a stupid question because time is a circle (with no end nor beginning) we only experience our own nano sector of this great continuum

It's actually impossible to calculate the amount of time that has elapsed except you are been specific examples the time the Earth was formed ,when life began, when was the universe born other than these time is boundless and the thought of its durability might drive you insane

1 Like

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Bkayyy: 12:01am On Jan 08, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

We heard that several heads were mined by the Fulanis in Enugu today ! Chai,IBO have suffered ! Shouldn't you be more concerned about that OSU ? Is this why millions of your progenitors were sold cheaply into the slavery by the Ijaw people ?

You need to see something in the attached document;620 Eboe sold as slaves in a single transaction !

You mean this Ijaw man below?
John Wedderburn

Getting drunk like your ancestors used to everytime is not an excuse to be stupid at night.
People with no history claiming a white Scottish man as Ijaw.
Lol grin

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by princewarri1985: 12:21am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by ashetu(m): 12:47am On Jan 08, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/massive-marine-skull-larger-human-25884733

It's God's doing .

Let me design beautiful flyers for your business
Whatsapp 08024575448

1 Like

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 1:28am On Jan 08, 2022
Alfabest07:
and Jesus came 2000 years ago.. Nawa o

The story of creation is a mystery.

The world was not created in 7days as many people believe but was created for millions of years but the Bible narrated it one day at a time.

One day he made the heavens, skies and then on a different day(not the next day) he created another thing.

Now the Bible says a day in heaven is like a thousand years on earth so perhaps there was a very very long period between when GOD created the beasts in the ocean and when he finally made man on the last day of creation which is the day 6 of creation.

So what if there was like 500 years heavenly calender between the day GOD created these beasts and the day he decided to create man?

So these scientists are somewhat accurate in their calculation of the years these beasts existed.

I hope this makes sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake With A Foot Found In China / Python Kills A Dog In Port-Harcourt, Gets Killed Too (Photos) / Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.