Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) (38061 Views)

A Difficult Primary 4 English Language Question / Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by SatanTheDeviLL: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2022
It is called quantitative aptitude. I was taught this from primary 3 , that contributed to my smartness and. Extremely high IQ
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 08, 2022
All I can advice guys here is to marry wisely

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by Tomilola360: 8:13am On Jan 08, 2022
Minjim:

Quantitative Reasoning is not about being uneducated o.
It's challenging for even some well educated people simply because their mind isn't calm enough to read in it at that particular moment.

ofcos. I'm just saying it could be as some ppl r just dropping unnecessary comments
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2022
CakesToolsOvens:
Please help. My son in primary 4 was given some assignments in his quantitative reasoning text book.

We have been able to solve lots of them but these remaining ones are difficult.

We can't seem to understand the examples given in the textbook like we understood the rest.

Please any help?

OP you be olodo.
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 08, 2022
tunde705:
You mean these Quantitative questions are difficult for you to understand?
By the way, why didn't the class teacher explain the examples to your child?
When you tell guys to marry brain they’ll follow yansh. And to think children most times inherit brain performance form mothers. I just pity the child.
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by Freelane33(m): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Na nursery 2 I don Dey solve these kind thing . School Na scam school Na scam , the end justify the means
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by errigdee: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2022
it always cool&smart to learn all day
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by Pelumar(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2022
Samson0599:

It's not advisable to even teach them,the samples are there for them to use. They are expected to crack their brains, that's why it's called quantitative reasoning
I agree but all I often do is explain the samples to them.. You know individual differences work in class we have student that will do the assignment themselves without giving parents to solve for them because they're brilliant that's why it's advisable to solve one question out of the assignment to guard such student. I hope you get my point sir.
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by anyilalaz: 8:21am On Jan 08, 2022
Good job, to put more light on frame three. look at the diagonal line from top left to down right:
2x5=10 & 2+5=7
3x7=21 & 3+7=10
10x12=120 & 10+12=22.

theenchanter:
Frame 1... The examples

13 + 2 = 15. 7 + 7 = 14. 11 + 11 = 22
13 × 2 = 26. 7 × 7 = 49. 11 × 11 = 121

Frame 2.....
Multiple the first number with the third, then divide by the the second number.

(9 × 9)/9 = 9. (5 × 4)/2 = 10.

Frame 3.... The example.

2 × 5 = 10
7 - 5 = 2
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by matm: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2022
4get dt someone has solved it for all to see.Forget d class as well.If this QR is set for all nairalanders in an open hall with no room for cheating,many will score zero including Univ. graduates.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by theenchanter: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2022
anyilalaz:
Good job, to put more light on frame three. look at the diagonal line from top left to down right:
2x5=10 & 2+5=7
3x7=21 & 3+7=10
10x12=120 & 10+12=22.

exactly. wink

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2022
Pelumar:
I agree but all I often do is explain the samples to them.. You know individual differences work in class we have student that will do the assignment themselves without giving parents to solve for them because they're brilliant that's why it's advisable to solve one question out of the assignment to guard such student. I hope you get my point sir.
You are right.... individual difference matters for sure but I always encourage them to do it on their own reminding them why they need to do it by themselves although with the exceptions of some very difficult q/r questions ( I ensure I do a sample for them)...

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by don4real18(m): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2022
Quite straightforward and thankfully some people have solved it on the TL already.
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by mike3rickz(m): 8:34am On Jan 08, 2022
Quantitative Reasoning is not meant to be explained by a teacher but rather an innovation applied for parents children learning relationship
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by Das1mama: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2022
I salute u ma, unlike some I T K wey no go ever gree and dem no know anything, Head big but na piss full there.....

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by Chibudollar2: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:
It is called quantitative aptitude. I was taught this from primary 3 , that contributed to my smartness and. Extremely high IQ
look at this dumb mutha fuker claiming IQ. God purnish you there
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2022
phemmyfour:
For Think 23
13*2=26
13+2=15

7*7=49
7+7=14

11*11=121
11+11=22

For Think 21
(f1*f3)/f2 = f4
9*9/9 =9

5*4/2 =10

4*6/8= 3

For Think 22
2*5 = 10
2+5= 7

3*7=21
3+7=10

10*12=120
10+12=22
Follow this oga's way to solve all the questions there. Oga is very correct
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by seraphvictoria(f): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2022
Someone has given the solution, so no need of solving again.

Those criticising, no one knows it all, and it is good practice to ask for help. If you think you know quantitative reasoning, do you know how to perform Neurosurgery as well?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by Josephkabila12: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2022
nairaman66:
Arithmetics not yet Mathematics!!

Everybody, Oya o join Jagbajantis solve mathematics wey Dey Dabaru our contiri, So Oo! Oyibo say na BODMAS we go use take solve Mathematics for Jagbajantis!

Oya carry biro!!
Legendary Sound Sultan
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by Michaelbjune(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2022
you people are rushing this primary 4 maths
okay no problem. some one should solve this
y=2x-3+y2 =7/3 find the value of yx l wan check something

grin

Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by tunize(m): 8:41am On Jan 08, 2022
tunde705:
You mean these Quantitative questions are difficult for you to understand?
By the way, why didn't the class teacher explain the examples to your child?
Some teachers nor dey know some of this QT questions this wan self straight now
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by ahmedajadi(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2022
nairaman66:
Arithmetics not yet Mathematics!!

Everybody, Oya o join Jagbajantis solve mathematics wey Dey Dabaru our contiri, So Oo! Oyibo say na BODMAS we go use take solve Mathematics for Jagbajantis!

Oya carry biro!
R.I.P Sound Sultan
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by NDSMELODY(m): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2022
CakesToolsOvens:
Please help. My son in primary 4 was given some assignments in his quantitative reasoning text book.

We have been able to solve lots of them but these remaining ones are difficult.

We can't seem to understand the examples given in the textbook like we understood the rest.

Please any help?
solution to think 22

Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by Educhelssy: 8:49am On Jan 08, 2022
madone:
First pix involves addition and multiplication rules
13x2=26
2+13=15

Second pix involves multiplication and division rules
4x5=20
20÷2=10

Third pix used or involves multiplication and subtraction rules
2×5=10
7-2=5 or 5+2 = 7
So the get any end just revise the rules or Interchange it.

You’re a good analytic student , Gee … impressive
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by dingbang(m): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2022
The question i will set for any lady i want to marry.
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by joyousever(f): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2022
On point!
madone:
First pix involves addition and multiplication rules
13x2=26
2+13=15

Second pix involves multiplication and division rules
4x5=20
20÷2=10

Third pix used or involves multiplication and subtraction rules
2×5=10
7-2=5
So the get any end just revise the rules or Interchange it.

Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by dingbang(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2022
seraphvictoria:
Someone has given the solution, so no need of solving again.

Those criticising, no one knows it all, and it is good practice to ask for help. If you think you know quantitative reasoning, do you know how to perform Neurosurgery as well?
how will kids know how to perform neurosurgery. It is expected that we adults have an idea how to help our kids with their assignment and teach them.
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by etibaba(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2022
matm:
4get dt someone has solved it for all to see.Forget d class as well.If this QR is set for all nairalanders in an open hall with no room for cheating,many will score zero including Univ. graduates.

On top this cheap quantitative?
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by deji17: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Think 23:
#1. Ans = 169
#2 Ans = 17, 4
Think 21:
#1. Ans = 10
#2. Ans = 6
Think 22:
#1. Ans = 54, 21
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by enochogaga(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2022
PRIMARY 4 QUESTION NAIM FULL NAIRALAND DEY SOLVE
Re: Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) by uchennaq(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2022
Lazy Parent and Pupil angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) / Benue Poly Students Suffer Flood From Early Morning Downpour (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.