Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Please Help: Cost Of Decking - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help: Cost Of Decking (517 Views)

Cost Of Decking A 5-bedroom Duplex??? / Help: Cost Of Roofing 3bedroom Ensuite & 3 Shops / Estimated Cost Of Decking My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: Cost Of Decking by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 08, 2022
Thank you all for the info, I really appreciate.
Re: Please Help: Cost Of Decking by Mrshocker(m): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2022
I can supply all the Decking materials. You will pay engineer for only pays labour's.
Don't let any engineer buy your building materials.
There job is to build and supervision of labour.

Re: Please Help: Cost Of Decking by raymondFirstborn(m): 7:19am On Jan 08, 2022
watimagbo100:
Happy New Year to you all. I apologize for bothering you. I am doing two projects in Ibadan: 4-bedroom bungalow and 4-bedroom duplex on the same plot. I am at the decking stage of the duplex, and I was given quotation of #9m. I told the engineer something is not right that even if I am building during COVID that that's too much. So after about 2 weeks, he came back and suggest we can rent bamboo and not buy it so the price of the decking is now #4m. So, I was like "So bamboo cost #5m". Now I told him I will be going home to monitor the decking. I honestly understand things are little hard back home, and they will still get some money no how, but come on, #5m??, I am not plucking money here.

Please how much do you think could deck a 4-bedroom duplex in Ibadan?, just an estimate.

Thanks.

For a 4bedroom duplex budget N5m -6m depending on the size Of the building.
You can contact us if you need a reliable builder.

(1) (Reply)

New Luxury High-rise Apartments /condo In Ajah / Land Selling At Ojodu With C Of O / Elegantly Built Serviced And Functional 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex For Sale At Ika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.