Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) (35955 Views)

Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi / Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
You can't win corruptions in the Zoo republic, if you want to win then be ready to wipe out the entire human beings and their generations out and import a new breeds. If you can't do it, then leave them with corruption!
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by mandae(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Not true dear.
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by GreyLaw(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
diplomat058:
If he didn't patent the name as a brand, he may not have the legal right to challenge the use of his name. Funnily, I met someone with my exact names in exact order. Even there are hundreds of muhammadu buharis on Facebook. It's not that simple

They are impersonating his identity, not just his name.
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by GreyLaw(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dagah2:

Brighter fellow, is Paul his twin brother crying over the same case? How many celebrities are having it so much on this? It is the hazard he brought upon himself by actively promoting and calling people via the zoom lottery. If a king decides to play with children, the mannerless ones must call him "big head" one day. He brought the ant infested woods, let him cry his cry.

This is complete bunkum. You dont even know what you are talking about. Read what you wrote again and see ifnit makes sense.

So he cannot do a business and call people on zoom to promote whatever he wants? And then you are stylishly supporting the criminal by reprimanding Peter for calling people on zoom. Abeg, come and tell us what we don't know about why you are surreptitiously supporting the scammer using an old adage that doesn't even fit.

Peter is complaining about scammers and every reasonable person should do same. How does him legitimately calling people on zoom now authorise someone to scam others using his identity?

Many times yahoo boys use government agencies and government personalities to scam people abroad, what gave them the right? I guess if someone keeps his phone carelessly you will support support thief of the phone because the owner kept it carelessly. Pray tell, what in this world can justify an evil act, what?

You don't have a point and your argument is unsettling. In case you don't know, you are indirectly supporting the scammers.
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by Amani004(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dagah2:
Who ever fetches ant infested woods shouldn't cry when the lizards start their own job. He started the zoom whatever and was actively calling people and promoting it... He can't win the banks as he has no right to any of the names, whether Peter, Psquare or Okoye.

Very strong argument. Hmm
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by Lawly: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dagah2:
Who ever fetches ant infested woods shouldn't cry when the lizards start their own job. He started the zoom whatever and was actively calling people and promoting it... He can't win the banks as he has no right to any of the names, whether Peter, Psquare or Okoye.

I know children of hate and cancer to the world like you & your likes will open their poisonous provocative mouths to spray venoms.
Are you a lawyer? Is it ur father that bears "Psquare"? Have you ever heard of the word 'intellectual property'? Then under what basis do you spray your venom?
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by Lawly: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
ayenale1:

1 Is Psquare too also a registered name, if its not registered under CAC...no case
2 Does the guy in question touch or withdraw his money?no I guess
3 what if the guy name is peter okoye psquare is his name truly jus as we have parents naming their children after Jackson, goodluck,etc
4 what is he even dying the guy for??
If the we Bette lawyer...time to cash out on psquare I swear cry

grin grin grin I swear people in this part of the
world are entirely different species, somebody will just come to public media and yarn complete OP with all confidence. If you don't know or understand sth, it's not by force to comment or delve into it na.
Abeg seun e be like say una go modify this Nairaland so that anybody wey comment, we go see im face and im mouth
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by martinslaura: 1:26am On Jan 09, 2022
naijainstinct:
Please call them out. I know KUDA bank and OPay are guilty of this. Most of these frauds are perpetrated by these new digital financial institutions.

I have complained severally to OPay and Kuda but they won't even acknowledge your emails. Kuda has no physical address to lodge complaints. CBN is not helping matters either. They have refused to respond to petitions sent to them. How can you tell me you cannot trace a fraud because the account does not have BVN? Then why is the account functioning without proper biometrics?

I checked its eco bank

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by Sonofman18: 3:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Zenith, GTBANK and other do that too,besides you still need to go and active it in the bank especiallybefore withdrawal
emmykk:

That is access bank ...open without BVN. Not necessarily involving bankers .just Dail some code with your phone and you create bank account gbam
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by Dagah2: 4:47am On Jan 09, 2022
GreyLaw:

This is complete bunkum. You dont even know what you are talking about. Read what you wrote again and see ifnit makes sense.

So he cannot do a business and call people on zoom to promote whatever he wants? And then you are stylishly supporting the criminal by reprimanding Peter for calling people on zoom. Abeg, come and tell us what we don't know about why you are surreptitiously supporting the scammer using an old adage that doesn't even fit.

Peter is complaining about scammers and every reasonable person should do same. How does him legitimately calling people on zoom now authorise someone to scam others using his identity?

Many times yahoo boys use government agencies and government personalities to scam people abroad, what gave them the right? I guess if someone keeps his phone carelessly you will support support thief of the phone because the owner kept it carelessly. Pray tell, what in this world can justify an evil act, what?

You don't have a point and your argument is unsettling. In case you don't know, you are indirectly supporting the scammers.
You failed to grab the point I've been trying to make, Peter with his status as a celebrity shouldn't have gone for that kind of business... He is a public figure, he had fans...insane ones that he was endangering with such direct business. I ask again, is his twin brother (Rudeboy) of same Psquare fame facing same challenge? Come back to the argument when you get my point.
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by Dagah2: 4:53am On Jan 09, 2022
Lawly:

I know children of hate and cancer to the world like you & your likes will open their poisonous provocative mouths to spray venoms.
Are you a lawyer? Is it ur father that bears "Psquare"? Have you ever heard of the word 'intellectual property'? Then under what basis do you spray your venom?
Psquare is never an intellectual property, their works are. I bear Okoye as surname, tomorrow I can decide to name my son Peter and/with even Psquare to it. You have the right to take up any name you want. Again, get the point that when you decide to play with the pigs you get dirty....some businesses are not meant to be endorsed or promoted directly by some kind of persons. Why has he quit from calling people on the Zoom platform? He staked his name for the mess with the Zoom gambling, it is his cry.
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by Lawly: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2022
Dagah2:

Psquare is never an intellectual property, their works are. I bear Okoye as surname, tomorrow I can decide to name my son Peter and/with even Psquare to it. You have the right to take up any name you want. Again, get the point that when you decide to play with the pigs you get dirty....some businesses are not meant to be endorsed or promoted directly by some kind of persons. Why has he quit from calling people on the Zoom platform? He staked his name for the mess with the Zoom gambling, it is his cry.

In as much as I agree with you on the zoom call thing, but that is also not an excuse for fraudsters to misuse him name for crimes.
The name "Psquare" is his intellectual property right. Unless he has not patented it which I don't know if he has.
Are you a lawyer? You are chatting with one. Though I didn't do intellectual property law, but from the little I know about it, I'm very certain in that it is.
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by luizpippo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Got one friend in school who goes by the name Peter Okoye, he is a graduate of physics electronics
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by naijainstinct: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2022
Wapgod:
Kuda has one physical office.
It's just they are a super corporate scammer bank.
Check my post on how they scammed me even though i visited their one physical office.
I just read your post. They are clearly scammers. It shouldn't be do hard to approve a reversal
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by naijainstinct: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2022
CALCULUS16:

That bank na ecobank o. I have confirmed the account no
Imagine!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) / Basketmouth's Mother Is Dead (Photos) / Blossom Chukwujekwu & Maureen Esisi's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.