Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him (49615 Views)

You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila / Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) / Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by mobilenewsnetwo: 6:52am On Jan 08, 2022
Bobrisky tenders an apology after Benin people slammed him for asking the revered Oba of Benin to come and marry him

Bob who is in Benin City for an event organised by interior designer Ehi Ogbebor arrived yesterday and as he was being driven in a convoy, he made a video where he was showing his excitement for being in the city.

While speaking, he hailed himself for being a "pretty woman" and then mentioned that the Oba should come and marry him.

Some Edo people did not find it funny and they threatened they were going to attack him if they see him.

He was forced to make another video apologising for his comment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYdPvGKNu1j/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4koVYzitrQ

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by sorextee(m): 6:53am On Jan 08, 2022
Bobrisky Tenders Apology After Benin Folks Slammed him/Her Over Oba Of Benin:

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by samuel051: 7:08am On Jan 08, 2022
Holy gram
He should have known that after God,oba comes next in Benin city follow by Ogun then ayelala. Benin folks don't joke with oba and Ogun especially.
Wtf man..

212 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Truthisunique2: 7:10am On Jan 08, 2022
Yoruba Muslim Idris always know where them joke dey reach

E can be joking with his Emir oba akambi the gay Yahoo weed smoker

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2022
She might not have understood that Oba of Benin Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku-Akpolokpolo OGIDIGAN, Oba Ewuare 2, ain't your regular politically appointed king..you don't joke with him..
Now that she acknowledged her mistake and tendered an apology she is forgiven...
Oba ghato kpere
Iseee.. shocked grin wink

196 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by adecz: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2022
❌A very risky & unfortunate
comment❗️❗️☹️

❌Try this in the north, and you'll
be beheaded ☠️☠️☠️ by fanatics &
even the Muslim elites will hail the
attacker ❗️❗️

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Abfinest007(m): 7:16am On Jan 08, 2022
Who the gods want to distuct he first of all make them go made

No president in Nigeria can mess with oba . everyone knows their place

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by HeeBraHim2(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2022
[[s]quote author=Blackfire post=109180570]Confused yoruba boy...insulting an oba ... hope you know they are the owner of Lagos... they will eject you

Oba pls forgive the poor Confused boy.

How Benin take own Lagos??.. Benin are Yoruba subgroup who are just proving to be prodigal son...... Their Forefathers migrated from Ife to settled down in the tiny bush.

Yoruba gives them the name they are bearing..... Bobrisky never represented the Yorubas... Because we are dey respect people a lot for here.... Unlike some fake Jews wey dey wake their papa with kick grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by ThatFairGuy1: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2022
Hand for meet am. Edo no get joy o. Old kala for him left yansh

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by jneutron4000: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Hand for meet am. Edo no get joy o. Old kala for him left yansh
as he don apology, if Edo do anyhow, then go see anyhow. Bob is an #idiot and he is not representing us, but he is still part of us.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by jneutron4000: 7:39am On Jan 08, 2022
Blackfire:
Confused yoruba boy...insulting an oba ... hope you know they are the owner of Lagos... they will eject you

Oba pls forgive the poor Confused boy

Yoruba people warn him o, or else they will fly on your matter

Anyways I sell cows o

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by jneutron4000: 7:41am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She might not have understood that Oba of Benin Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku-Akpolokpolo, Oba Ewuare 2, ain't your regular politically appointed king..you don't joke with him..
Now that she acknowledged her mistake and tendered an apology she is forgiven...
Oba ghato kpere
Iseee.. shocked grin wink
[/s]You don almost make sense until you wan dey mis yarn.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:48am On Jan 08, 2022
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]You don almost make sense until you wan dey mis yarn.
angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by jneutron4000: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
you know say no Yoruba person go support the madness bob talk, your Oba, na son of Oranmiyan,Oranmiyan mother na Iyun, Oranmiyan father is Ogun also Okanbi, so bloodline of Ogun. So bob insulting Omo Ogun, no Yoruba go support. So that style of throwing mouth to Olufe, stop it because Ogun sat as Olufe too.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by ruggedtimi(m): 8:34am On Jan 08, 2022
Convoy for this guy grin grin...omo naija na the lowest

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by akosy(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2022
him for no apologise na...
I blame the people way invite am.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Lindodo20: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2022
Na him go cry las las, when Oba will use big dick to pound his anus to smithereens grin

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Lindodo20: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Convoy for this guy grin grin...omo naija na the lowest

Even if na dog, so far e dey spend money naija men go dey hail am, and naja girls go dey open their tohtoh for am

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Kingpin1000: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2022
Okay, but that apology cannot be accepted.
If Bobrisky is not given big blokos then I will never respect the Edo deities.
Why call the Oba of all obas gay?

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2022
jneutron4000:
you know say no Yoruba person go support the madness bob talk, your Oba, na son of Oranmiyan,Oranmiyan mother na Iyun, Oranmiyan father is Ogun also Okanbi, so bloodline of Ogun. So bob insulting Omo Ogun, no Yoruba go support. So that style of throwing mouth to Olufe, stop it because Ogun sat as Olufe too.
And who told you I am from that tribe?why running mouth like tap?did I ask you to tell me your history..?
What's my business with you?why quoting me unnecessarily...take a chill pill and walk out of my mention..haba.. shocked shocked shocked sad

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by jneutron4000: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And who told you I am from that tribe?why running mouth like tap?did I ask you to tell me your history..?
What's my business with you?why quoting me unnecessarily...take a chill pill and walk out of my mention..haba.. shocked shocked shocked sad
[/s]It is necessary I educate you first so If i begin give you E-slap nobody go tell me say you no know.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by ATEAMS: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2022
Attention
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by slawormiir: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Apologies or not

We go reason Bob risky matter for Edo state

Make he nor step leg enter Edo state again

Upper boys and ogbe boys go light am up

Ekosodin boys and ekpoma boys go first disarm am before upper boys and ogbe boys light am up

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Klinee: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2022
Benin people should just track and kill this boborisky since our government is not doing anything about him.

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Elidrisy20: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2022
Make him go marry Charlie boy na

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by TimmyTen(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2022
This one just cross line… wait for it
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by karzyharsky(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2022
Idrisu omo ale nio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts Belly In A Towel.. But Please Where Is The Six Packs Na? (photo) / I Don’t Mind Dating Falz – Simi / Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them