Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him (49716 Views)

You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila / Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) / Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by eldoradoxx: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2022
When Benin people used to Benin people, Bobrisky won't leave Benin with his useless head on his neck for daring to insult His Royal Majesty, the Oba of Benin, the most sacred Royal father still existing in Nigeria given that others North and South have turned their thrones into political and money spinning throne. But times have changed.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Bigchristo: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2022
mobilenewsnetwo:
Bobrisky tenders an apology after Benin people slammed him for asking the revered Oba of Benin to come and marry him

Bob who is in Benin City for an event organised by interior designer Ehi Ogbebor arrived yesterday and as he was being driven in a convoy, he made a video where he was showing his excitement for being in the city.

While speaking, he hailed himself for being a "pretty woman" and then mentioned that the Oba should come and marry him.

Some Edo people did not find it funny and they threatened they were going to attack him if they see him.

He was forced to make another video apologising for his comment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYdPvGKNu1j/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4koVYzitrQ

There are levels to what you can joke with, The Great Oba of Benin Kingdom can’t marry a none indigene of Benin not to talk of transgendered like Bobrisky you’re not even good to sacrifice to the gods they won’t accept a agenda compromise sacrifice grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Bigfish121(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2022
Apology or not,Bob will be summoned tk the Palace.i trust the benin Council of chiefs.Thry are not going to take it lightly.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Krismas(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2022
gypsey:
Absolutely, bobo risky probarbly already knows the Oba is gay....

Just because gay marriage is not practised in nigeria doesn't mean some nigerian men wouldn't wanna marry other men. That is why it is against the law because alot of nigeria men would like to do it.

We can only speak for ourselves in that aspect we don't know what the Oba wants or what other nigerian men wants. cheesy
grin Bobrisky is not a gay. He is just a comedian and pure theater. He shouldn’t be joking around everything. Dats all
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Klington: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She might not have understood that Oba of Benin Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku-Akpolokpolo OGIDIGAN, Oba Ewuare 2, ain't your regular politically appointed king..you don't joke with him..
Now that she acknowledged her mistake and tendered an apology she is forgiven...
Oba ghato kpere
Iseee.. shocked grin wink
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2022
eldoradoxx:
When Benin people used to Benin people, Bobrisky won't leave Benin with his useless head on his neck for daring to insult His Royal Majesty, the Oba of Benin, the most sacred Royal father still existing in Nigeria given that others North and South have turned their thrones into political and money spinning throne. But times have changed.
People are quitting behaving like savages and living in the dark ages, today you can say what you like to who you like and you would not be hacked to death , how does that feels to you? The Oba is a being he probarbly wouldn't take offence at what bobo risky said. But some backward goons are doing that for him.

People should not be killed for just making a comment they don't even mean. Jeeeeeez!

Benin people, are they not these ones who are commiting crimes and prostituting in Europe? They are not morally high either

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Ayomi90: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Apologies or not

We go reason Bob risky matter for Edo state

Make he nor step leg enter Edo state again

Upper boys and ogbe boys go light am up

Ekosodin boys and ekpoma boys go first disarm am before upper boys and ogbe boys light am up
Ode, how many Fulani Herdsmen have u reason their matter? Fulani banging ur parents ND sisters, killing your youths and father's u are here beating chest on a clout chaser. Shame on Edo people.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2022
Krismas:
grin Bobrisky is not a gay. He is just a comedian and pure theater. He shouldn’t be joking around everything. Dats all
I agree he is not gay, cheesy he is just a cross dresser, cross dressers are not gays they just do it for the money.

Atleast you know he was just joking, so do some people on here wants to behead him?
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2022
Can you imagine?? Shehe needs to control this his licking mouth before he lands himself into trouble.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by liver123(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2022
Each time I see this guy, I see the devil himself, what a shame to the generation of this guy and his fans.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Krismas(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2022
gypsey:
Good response, In other words the Oba could be a closet gay man, grin and cannot come out of the closet because of how his people might feel. He might even wanna marry bobo risky but his position as an institution would not allow him.
grin Gay? Maybe b4 he ascended the throne, possible. Closet gay now? Doubtful. Cos the institution will have his life.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2022
Ayomi90:

Ode, how many Fulani Herdsmen have u reason their matter? Fulani banging ur parents ND sisters, killing your youths and father's u are here beating chest on a clout chaser. Shame on Edo people.
True talk.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by ProfAmaben(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Apologies or not

Ekosodin boys and ekpoma boys go first disarm am before upper boys and ogbe boys light am up

As e reach ordinary Bobrisky una wan dey flex muscle, Fulani still dey do dia doings for Okpella and Auchi.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Youngjohnosas: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2022
gypsey:
People are quitting behaving like savages and living in the dark ages, today you can say what you like to who you like and you would not be hacked to death , how does that feels to you? The Oba is a being he probarbly wouldn't take offence at what bobo risky said. But some backward goons are doing that for him.

People should not be killed for just making a comment they do even mean. Jeeeeeez!

Benin people, are they not these ones who are commiting crimes and prostituting in Europe?
oga shut up, you are a big fool for saying nonsense, I don’t know where you are from so it’s not proper to attack u, your kinsmen are certainly committing worse crime and your are fooling around.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by MiamiePizza(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2022
samuel051:
Holy gram
He should have known that after God,oba comes next in Benin city follow by Ogun then ayelala. Benin folks don't joke with oba and Ogun especially.
Wtf man..
Yes boss. That's why where ever two or three Benin children are gathered, Ogun must kill one grin
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Wumex91: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by eldoradoxx: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2022
gypsey:

People should not be killed for just making a comment they do even mean. Jeeeeeez!

Benin people, are they not these ones who are commiting crimes and prostituting in Europe?
That's why I said that things have changed.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Apologies or not

Brozay I know say you go Para gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by macaranta(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2022
The problem is, it's not everyone that ssaw the insult video that will also see the apology video. Oba of Benin is on a whole nother level... Bob Risky clout chasing antics has put his life in danger, I just pity him. Smh
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2022
Krismas:
grin Gay? Maybe b4 he ascended the throne, possible. Closet gay now? Doubtful. Cos the institution will have his life.
If he is gay he is gay, he cannot be ungay after ascending the throne, from what i read one cannot be ungay if they are gay, but hey! who knows?
Closet gay now?... highly possible. No one would know, that is why he would be in the closet. grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Youngjohnosas: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2022
Ayomi90:

Oga we don’t do things for social media, it’s always on the low,only last year they killed two people in Benin we know how may Fulanis that went down.

Even when soldiers came boys were still holding their kala and never backed down.

Fulanis are only operating in far away villages mainly occupied by old people and strangers, we know how many we have burnt because we caught them with ammunitions.

The only problem is many boys can’t just go back to live in the villages because everyone is hustling to live a better life.I tell u the day the Benin people decide to retaliate the whole country will burn.we don’t chest beat . Na once the fire Dey start and begin spread.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2022
eldoradoxx:
That's why I said that things have changed.
Yes, so i asked (with examples) do you not like the change? cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by SmartyPants(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2022
November24:

Gentle nonsense.
Pls say what you know.

The ife prince was Ekhaladerhan... A bini prince who sent oranminyan his son to reign

You dont seem too clever. Can you please tell me how what you said is different from what i said?
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by descarado: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2022
Klinee:
Benin people should just track and kill this boborisky since our government is not doing anything about him.
This is one of the so called Nigerian youths. Killing is just normal in his eyes. And I share a country with this one undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2022
Youngjohnosas:
oga shut up, you are a big fool for saying nonsense, I don’t know where you are from so it’s not proper to attack u, your kinsmen are certainly committing worse crime and your are fooling around.
Go and fork your mother some more grin lick your Oba's bottom also. You backward ignoramus.

You don't want to attack me but called me a fool and told me to shut up..

You don't know where i am from but mentioned my kinsmen. You are morronic dunce! grin

Stick with forking your mother.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by SmartyPants(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2022
KoshCAD:
Colonised lol, do you know the meaning of colonization?

Do you? The residents of Lagos, just as thise of Onitsha, paid dues to Benin.

But do let me know what your definition of colonization is.

Its a lovely day for comedy.
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Walkee: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2022
Andyvilly:
When foolanis dey ransacked villages there no one make pim, na for bobriski head Edo boys one masturbate put, idp camps still dey accommodate them daily.
which village them dey ransack? I live here in Edo, you will spend 1 year here and not hear anybody talking about Fulani. Even condemn iron aboki dey loss if dem thief something talkless of ransacking villages
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She might not have understood that Oba of Benin Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku-Akpolokpolo OGIDIGAN, Oba Ewuare 2, ain't your regular politically appointed king..you don't joke with him..
Now that she acknowledged her mistake and tendered an apology she is forgiven...
Oba ghato kpere
Iseee.. shocked grin wink

Chai!

Please don't accept this!

That creep needs to be wiped off this planet!

Bobrisky is an aberration that needs to be scrubbed of our memories!
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by robosky02(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2022
Apology not accepted

No way.....hands must touch him abi her...... This is sacrilege

Craze man suppose the run comot when him see catapillar but this one no hear word

Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by greencard: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
you dey compare the queen of England with that stone age, fetish figurine ,cultist in your village, no, hamlet ?oh my God undecided!
you didn't answer my question,

Simple question u no fit answer
Re: Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him by Ayomi90: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2022
Youngjohnosas:
Oga we don’t do things for social media, it’s always on the low,only last year they killed two people in Benin we know how may Fulanis that went down.

Even when soldiers came boys were still holding their kala and never backed down.

Fulanis are only operating in far away villages mainly occupied by old people and strangers, we know how many we have burnt because we caught them with ammunitions.

The only problem is many boys can’t just go back to live in the villages because everyone is hustling to live a better life.I tell u the day the Benin people decide to retaliate the whole country will burn.we don’t chest beat . Na once the fire Dey start and begin spread.
Ogbeni u are still chest beating, Unna no amount to anything, you don't even have the population you will come here and be ranting.

You don't do things for social media but u blasting Bobrisky on social media.

Fulani kill your people everyday, kidnap in ur state and nothing happens. At least we have seen Yorubas chase them with Sunday Igboho ND Amotekun, Igbos chase them with ESN, what have the Edo State (Benin Boiz) done? Nothing, na to come online ND be shouting Unna Sabi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"When Your Wife Is Your Stylist" Joseph Yobo Looks Dope In Suit / The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.