Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student (3903 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / Iyaje Abuma Shedrack: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Suspected Hoodlums / UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by Ofadaman(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
yanabasee:
She deserves whatever befalls her and her type....

These gender will never put up with struggling guys... But be looking for ready-made guys to flow with....

Now these gender have been able to push many young men into fast money scheme... And the same fast money scheme is using them to meet their demands... to spend on them also.

Don't be an idiot.
No one deserves to die because they want something better, don't you also want a beautiful woman and all, must you be killed for that?.
No one also deserves to live in poverty and not every struggling guy has a future ,many struggling idiots are just broke, addicted to gambling and all sort of vices and have no plans or futures for themselves. There's no correlation between suffering and becoming rich.

So let's stop blaming the victim here, she was unjustly killed , what if she truly loved the guy, this could anyone's sister, let's not be stupid abeg, pls get sense this year.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by chatinent: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
They should release the innocent boy and go after the culprit.

The NPF always trying to look as if they are working.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by franchasng: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
yanabasee:

These gender will never put up with struggling guys... But be looking for ready-made guys to flow with....

Now these gender have been able to push many young men into fast money scheme... And the same fast money scheme is using them to meet their demands... to spend on them also.
SHUTUP!

Most of you will ignorantly attract generational curse into your life out of bitterness and stupidity.

Is it a crime for a female adult to keep a boyfriend or lover?

Why cant you morons blame your fellow inhumane boys killing ladies in the name of foolish ritual that doesnt work. When will you all learn to be logical in your judgments?
Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by franchasng: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ofadaman:

Don't be an idiot.
No one deserves to die because they want something better, don't you also want a beautiful woman and all, must you be killed for that?.
No one also deserves to live in poverty and not every struggling guy has a future ,many struggling idiots are just broke, addicted to gambling and all sort of vices and have no plans or futures for themselves. There's no correlation between suffering and becoming rich.

So let's stop blaming the victim here, she was unjustly killed , what if she truly loved the guy, this could anyone's sister, let's not be stupid abeg, pls get sense this year.
Don't mind the fool.

All they want is to see beautiful young girls dating broke futureless boys like them in the name of love and for them to see them as wife materials, what nonsense.

Yet they want the most beautiful girl, but they cringe when they see a girl date financially buoyant guys.

Nigeria have no hope oh, honestly Nigeria is in trouble with the kind of mentality I see Nigerian youths display online, na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by DonBenny77(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Will you keep mute there nonsense.. imagine this blockhead that should be wise spewing nonsense..
Do you even think?how on Earth are you gonna justify the death of another person..was that how your dad treated your mom?so cos of your so called "greed"she deserves to die?
You ain't worthy to be called a man..*spits* on you..can't imagine how you manage to live your life this way..lack of conscience..she doesn't deserve to die..
She deserves to die, she saw fire and walked in?
Go and bring her back to life na

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by DonBenny77(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
franchasng:
Don't mind the fool.

All they want is to see beautiful young girls dating broke futureless boys like them in the name of love and for them to see them as wife materials, what nonsense.

You are an idiot. she die leave the motor and iPhone behind.

Yet they want the most beautiful girl, but they cringe when they see a girl date financially buoyant guys.

Nigeria have no hope oh, honestly Nigeria is in trouble with the kind of mentality I see Nigerian youths display online, na wa oh
Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
DonBenny77:

She deserves to die, she saw fire and walked in?
Go and bring her back to life na
Will you get your dirty self out of my mention now..Dem dey count person small boy like you dey come..did I seek your opinion?
Shift go your room abeg..this boy dey suprise me oo..see the way em take mention me like say e get something reasonable to say..baby boy get out of my mention and stop being obsessed with my comment.. grin
Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by DonBenny77(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Will you get your dirty self out of my mention now..Dem dey count person small boy like you dey come..did I seek your opinion?
Shift go your room abeg..this boy dey suprise me oo..see the way em take mention me like say e get something reasonable to say..baby boy get out of my mention and stop being obsessed with my comment.. grin
Bleep you
Thread on her path (hook up) you die next, we reminisce over your obituary thread here.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
DonBenny77:

Bleep you
Thread on her part(hook up) you die next, we reminisce over your obituary thread here.
Small boy get your dirty self out abeg...small boy wey still dey under mummy..you no go get my attention..you Neva see life and you expect me to engage you in a conversation?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by lebron7(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
yanabasee:

It seems you are a ritualist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Post Ume Form Is Out / Kogi State University Post Ume Result Out Today! / Download Interswitch Spak Past Questons And Answers 2022 And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.