Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday (44648 Views)

Tunde Ednut Celebrates His 37th Birthday In 8 Countries. P'square Buy Cow / Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool / Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by HRMK: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
ALL THESE SO CALLED CELEBRITIES WITH UNNECESSARY PUBLICITY THAT CULD ENDANGER THEIR LIFE!IS IT REALLY WORTH IT?

1 Like

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Stanleyville(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
HELL FAYA

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Wakanakarue: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
cassidy1996:
see money

e nor go beta for these set of people this year

1. Nairaland Scammers
2. Bet9ja fixed/sure games people
3. Fake Data bundle sellers
4. Big girl suc***king Big coc***k
5. Boys claiming to be girls here
6. meaningless adverts
7. Bitcoin scammers

thunder go fire una

And somehow you forget to mention bubu their oga for scam business abi you use sleep eyes type d list? Any list of naija biggest scammers wey bubu no carry first na fake like..... Infact e suppose occupy the first 5 position only am. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Frankicent(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Why won't he unconsciously do it, when the wife keeps hypnotizing him with this kind of boooobs.

Imagine this is just the boooobs, let's not imagine how the clit will look like.

Sh*t up if you don't know anything.
Go and read his story. You'll pray for a woman like her. Gucci Mane Back in 2014, Gucci was sentenced to three years in prison for assault and possession of a firearm. Before he turned himself in, he gave Keyshia $2 million dollars to “flip” while he was behind bars. Keyshia used that money to invest in her cosmetics line which, in turn, grossed more than $6 million dollars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Wakanakarue: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
[s][/s]

Imagine someone drops this comment about your momma after being gifted something by your dad. I hope you laugh about it.

Get a brain!!!

Well done Gucci
Oga life nor suppose hard like dis haba! undecided
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Frankicent(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
potbelly:
Heard Gucci gave her some cash (I think about $1M) before he went in the box...

When he came out she gave him double the amount Gucci gave her...

She's a real one for that and she deserves everything good... cool

Gucci Mane Back in 2014, Gucci was sentenced to three years in prison for assault and possession of a firearm. Before he turned himself in, he gave Keyshia $2 million dollars to “flip” while he was behind bars. Keyshia used that money to invest in her cosmetics line which, in turn, grossed more than $6 million dollars

3 Likes

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Ara21(f): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
New mum with this heavy nails, how does she carry the baby.
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by RPG2020(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
ShyBabe:
Future Husby will do more for me cheesy

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Kelechi009: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Frankicent:

Gucci Mane Back in 2014, Gucci was sentenced to three years in prison for assault and possession of a firearm. Before he turned himself in, he gave Keyshia $2 million dollars to “flip” while he was behind bars. Keyshia used that money to invest in her cosmetics line which, in turn, grossed more than $6 million dollars

Thank you, this is why we always avoid the ladies on the thread saying "Awwww so sweet" etc. They don't know their story. $2M is nothing to Gucci as a former Drug Lord. Keyshia stayed for 3 years with no other man, remained loyal. She could have gone with all that money.

Imagine having $2M in 2014, that's even before he got extra wealthy.
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Kelechi009: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pablo9090:
Drug money for her to clean it by depositing it to her account

Exactly, everybody who knows American hiphop knows Gucci is a Drug Lord.
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by moneyissweet(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wicked.

Bluntguy:
It's better to give to wives and not to oloshos. Know this and know peace.

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Caleycash(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpillers ain't gonna like this... grin grin
Come and call him a simp na..the guy values and understand the importance of women ...
You are a great fool!... that lady has been with him right from when he was in jail, so she deserves even a billion dollars. Finally there's nothing red pill about this post morron!

4 Likes

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by goodheart01: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Come see as ladies go dey reach orgasm on this thread..
Na this kind thing dey sweet them.

She was there for him when he had it rough. Ladies no go come here because they know this isn't their type of shit. Opportunistic naija women
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Munzy14(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bluntguy:
It's better to give to wives and not to oloshos. Know this and know peace.
Abii na... cheesy
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Caleycash:
You are a great fool!... that lady has been with him even when he was in jail, there's nothing red pill about this post slowpoke!
Indeed a wannabe redpiller just displayed his lack of intelligence on my mention.. grin grin smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Elsueno: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
v
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by goodheart01: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpillers ain't gonna like this... grin grin
Come and call him a simp na..the guy values and understand the importance of women ...

Redpillers love him. U know why?? because he gave the money to a woman who was there for him when the going was tough. That's what a true Redpillers asks for, not all this broke hungry chics.

Simps only go for women who mess them up. Gucci Mane is a senior Redpiller.

5 Likes

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Munzy14(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
MsFaith:
That's 570 million naira cash shocked
Naira analyst.. grin
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
goodheart01:

Redpillers love him. U know why?? because he gave the money to a woman who was there for him when the going was tough. That's what a true Redpillers asks for, not all this broke hungry chics.

Simps only go for women who mess them up. Gucci Mane is a senior Redpiller.
That was why I said wannabe redpillers..can't you understand that? undecided
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Caleycash(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Indeed a wannabe redpiller just displayed his lack of intelligence on my mention.. grin grin smiley wink
exactly what your father's worthless sperm displayed hence you... mofo!

1 Like

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
Caleycash:
exactly what your father's worthless sperm displayed hence you... mofo!
Indeed a wanna redpiller just mentioned his father... grin
Baby boy if na my mention you go cry tire oo.. grin grin wink
Bring it on na..you Neva see something.. tongue tongue tongue cry cry cry cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Caleycash(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That was why I said wannabe redpillers..can't you understand that? undecided
there's nothing red pill about the post you morron... red pill is all about taking your stand as a man and controlling your relationship and home fully, don't just come online and criticize something you don't have deep knowledge of, because other stupid idiots are doing so!

1 Like

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Caleycash(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Indeed a wanna redpiller just mentioned his father... grin
Baby boy if na my mention you go cry tire oo.. grin grin wink
Bring it on na..you Neva see something.. tongue tongue tongue cry cry cry cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Okay we go know me and you today ask of me.... we go close the thread useless thing!
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Elsueno: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Frankicent:

A smart way to wash the money, bit he couldn't have done that if she ain't loyal......A mean, who eben gives a $1 million box in cash nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Caleycash:
there's nothing red pill about the post you morron... red pill is all about taking your stand as a man and controlling relationship and home fully, don't just come online and criticize something you don't have deep knowledge of, because other stupid idiots are doing so!
Oops I never knew I was having a conversation with a wannabe redpiller tho.. grin wink
Now get out of my mention.. undecided
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Caleycash:
[s]Okay we go know me and you today ask of me.... we go close the thread useless thing![/s]
grin
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Caleycash(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Oops I never knew I was having a conversation with a wannabe redpiller tho.. grin wink
Now get out of my mention.. undecided
Tell that to your worthless father that pissed you out!... next time do you research before saying shit MOFO!
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Caleycash(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin
Great fool... go and laugh at your stupidity!!!
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Caleycash:
[s]Tell that to your worthless father that pissed you out!... next time do you research before saying shit MOFO![/s]
E dey peeper this boy oo.. cheesy grin
See as I dey use am catch cruise..let me enjoy myself here abeg... grin grin
Anything again? or you din finish.. shocked shocked
grin grin grin funny kid..
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Caleycash post=109199414][s]Great fool... go and laugh at your stupidity!!![[/s]/quote]
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by cl0r0x: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
See these useless fools, why not give her the naira equivalent, increasing dollar demand thereby making the naira slump the more. You are giving someone dollars in a Naira economy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo / Ummi Zeezee And Ibrahim Babangida Trailed By Marriage Rumour / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.