Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Choosing Between UK And France For Postgraduate Studies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choosing Between UK And France For Postgraduate Studies (277 Views)

Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies / NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes / NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choosing Between UK And France For Postgraduate Studies by beltkid(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,

I am trying to choose between pursuing masters degree at UK or doing so in France and I kindly seek the opinion of Nairalanders, my background is mechanical engineering. I'm solely concerned about the potential of finding a good job in their country once I'm done with my studies and would like to know which is better. A friend advised that I go with France, his reason is that for UK most foreign graduates end up doing blue collar jobs and that professional jobs in the UK is "difficult" to get, and that professional jobs are easier to get in France, how true is this??... Would really like to hear from experienced folks who have studied in any of the countries, what was the job search like after you graduated. Lowkey, I like the idea of just running a master for only one year in UK and moving on with my life on how to make money, would appreciate your opinions.

MODs, please move to the front page abeg.
Re: Choosing Between UK And France For Postgraduate Studies by WahalaNoDeFinis: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Are u fluent in French....

If not then why bother asking....
Re: Choosing Between UK And France For Postgraduate Studies by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Studying in France means you must be ready to Learn their Language to the very best so you can fit in the Society. Msc in UK is faster because of no barrier in language and the fast Msc program but what happens after graduation is the main point here.

(1) (Reply)

Pocket News App By Study IQ / Is College Of Health Still Relevant / Italian Government Scholarship 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.