Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,195 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns (474 Views)

Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy / Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by TheDemola: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church has warned Christians to deviate from criticizing their prophets, saying such attitude attracts dangerous punishment from God.

The renowned clergy who gave the warning during the Leadership Empowerment Summit at the church’s headquarters, Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Ota, Ogun State, said speaking against men of God can attract leprosy.

Oyedepo said many critics of his ministry must have been victims of the warning, stressing that the warnings are based on spiritual insights.

He said, “Beware of speaking hurt against the Ministry you claim to be part of advancing, it’s a risk.

“Beware of speaking hurt against a Prophet you claim to believe. It is dangerous. It can make a man leprous. It is dangerous. We don’t have the data of how many victims may have come from this warning, but I know quite some would have been victims.

“One of the Leaders in this Nation said, “what we are saying now, Bishop is in his room. he is hearing.” When we give warnings, we give it based on prophetic insights.”

The African richest pastor, however, admitted that criticism is part of what prophets of God must endure, saying it is not a problem.

“Every prophet is ordained to be spoken against. So it is not a problem. It is already written. It is not that it is something that is new,” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/08/criticizing-men-of-god-can-cause-leprosy-oyedepo-warns/

Cc

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

OAM4J

Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Just imagine what is coming from a self acclaimed man of God.Judgement day will surprise everyone

1 Like

Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
critising enterprenuers ba? All this acclaimed men of God are wise, They know our weak points and they used it against us

1 Like

Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by HacheNoire: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
When you think you have heard the worst, New ones keep coming.

Is this not the same man that said he had the keys to gate of hell fire?

This is why I detest short people. They exergerate everything except their height.
Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by Righteousness2(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
When you speak against a Genuie Servant of GOD! You are not speaking against him, you are speaking against the Holy Spirit who is the doer of the work.

Many have Died as a result of this!
So many folks today are suffering as a result of this. They have done everything possible to make it in life , but no result. Unfortunately many do not even know the source of their problems, so that keep living hopelessly and helplessly.
I have personally seen Victims of this.

I remember a young man , with a great future, doing fantastically well. There was a conversation he had with some friends and he Confidently talked down in a Genuie Servant of GOD here in Nigeria. He was so confident and bold in insulting and accusing the Pastor. His friend warned him about his utterances but he refused.

Few years down the line things went sore. Everything he had disappeared as Mystery. Everything he tried to do locked up. People gave him money , but everything went down. Being the only son , his sister went into prayers, visiting pastors and Prophets for solutions. All sorts of fasting sand prayer with nothing to show.

By GOD'S Mercy one of prophets his sister visited told her that her brother spoke against a Servant and that is the source of his Problems. And that he had to go ask from Forgiveness from the man so that the man will pray for him.

The Sister told her brother and the young man could not even remember who he insulted or when he did so.

Fortunately for him , on a certain day , he came across his old friend who warned him about insulting the Pastor years ago. The friend was shocked to see what he has been reduced to. In Course of discussion, he explained to his friend how it has been from woes to woes. He also told his friend about the words of the prophet and that he could not remember insulting a Servant of GOD. His friend remembered what happened years ago and shouted ! He recollected the day he Boldly and Confindently insulted a Servant of GOD. They both began to cry because the guy had been reduced to nothing. They traveled down to Lagos and the guy came to the Church and made this confession. Pleading and crying .

The Humble man of GOD Came out and Prayed for the young man. After that Encounter, Everything turned around for the young man. He was able to travel out and today he is doing well.

Many of you here and in this our generation are Primary victims of this.

I have Personally had Course to admonish some persons here, as I clearly saw the source of their problems. Unfortunately many of them remain hardened and stubborn.

When we have problem with man, we run to GOD for Help. When GOD ALMIGHTY is Dealing with you, who will run to? Even those that try to help u will be crippled.

1 Like

Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
The Bible support Christians testing all spirit for the purpose of a certain the true ones.
Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by Amotolongbo(f): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
See verbal bullying and frightening to dissuade people from criticising him and other pastorprenuers.

1 Like

Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by jmoore(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
"Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" is used to scare the gullible ones.

1 Like

Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by hfaith: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
God is patient, but might decide to give them to poverty and their children.

quote author=Righteousness2 post=109201922]When you speak against a Genuie Servant of GOD! You are not speaking against him, you are speaking against the Holy Spirit who is the doer of the work.

So many folks today are suffering as a result of this. They have done everything possible to make it in life , but no result. Unfortunately many do not even know the source of their problems, so that keep living hopelessly.

Many of you here are Primary victims of this.
[/quote]
Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by Treasure17(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Daddy Freeze right now.

Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by luwiizy(m): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Another banger soup for who get eba..

Me no get eba so I stick to my noodles like a Chinese
Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by iramure(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Very silly statement coming from the mouth of revered god of winners business chapel members...
How many critics have become leprous since the criticism of business god of men started?
All these statements are to further instil fears and put thier gullible members in perpetual bondage.
What about him who criticises the president with reckless abandon?..
These people think they are too special.
Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by SeraphEl: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Guy, what you are suggesting is a form of witchcraft- instilling fear to control people.

People insult/mock/blaspheme the Holy Spirit ALL the time AND if they all dropped dead, or suffered, there would be very few atheists and unbelievers today because everyone would know GOD isn’t joking and is very real. Thats not the case now, is it? However, God is not into using fear to gain devotion but from a place of love.

So, IF people blaspheme God and get away with it (for NOW), who do these so called “men of god” think they are that people should fear criticising them?!

We live in the age of grace. And as such God hardly kill on the spot anymore as HE did in ancient biblical times. Even still, recorded examples of God instantly executing were few.

GRACE is why. It is really why false prophets/teachers do not get stoned/killed today as was commanded in the olden days.

It would be nice if God actually executed people on the spot, cause we would definitely have much less fake men of god cause they too, would be under the wrath of God for lying in HIS name.

Selah!

Righteousness2:
When you speak against a Genuie Servant of GOD! You are not speaking against him, you are speaking against the Holy Spirit who is the doer of the work.

So many folks today are suffering as a result of this. They have done everything possible to make it in life , but no result. Unfortunately many do not even know the source of their problems, so that keep living hopelessly.

I have Personally had Course to admonish some persons here, as I clearly saw the source of their problems. Unfortunately many of them remain hardened and stubborn.

When GOD ALMIGHTY Dealing with you, even those that try to help u will be crippled.
Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by Kobojunkie: 12:24am On Jan 09, 2022
TheDemola:
Oyedepo said many critics of his ministry must have been victims of the warning, stressing that the warnings are based on spiritual insights.

He said, “Beware of speaking hurt against the Ministry you claim to be part of advancing, it’s a risk.

“Beware of speaking hurt against a Prophet you claim to believe. It is dangerous. It can make a man leprous. It is dangerous. We don’t have the data of how many victims may have come from this warning, but I know quite some would have been victims.

This eejit.... I blame those who continue to allow these numbskull fleece them in the name of God. undecided

1 Like

Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by ikorodureporta: 2:36am On Jan 09, 2022
Useless threat
Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by TheDemola: 8:15am On Jan 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

When GOD ALMIGHTY Dealing with you, even those that try to help u will be crippled.

The truth!

1 Like

Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by Righteousness2(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2022
I Shake my Head for your Destiny!

SeraphEl:
Guy, what you are suggesting is a form of witchcraft- instilling fear to control people.

People insult/mock/blaspheme the Holy Spirit ALL the time AND if they all dropped dead, or suffered, there would be very few atheists and unbelievers today because everyone would know GOD isn’t joking and is very real. Thats not the case now, is it? However, God is not into using fear to gain devotion but from a place of love.

So, IF people blaspheme God and get away with it (for NOW), who do these so called “men of god” think they are that people should fear criticising them?!

We live in the age of grace. And as such God hardly kill on the spot anymore as HE did in ancient biblical times. Even still, recorded examples of God instantly executing were few.

GRACE is why. It is really why false prophets/teachers do not get stoned/killed today as was commanded in the olden days.

It would be nice if God actually executed people on the spot, cause we would definitely have much less fake men of god cause they too, would be under the wrath of God for lying in HIS name.

Selah!

Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
Where Jesus Christ tell you anything about this so called destiny you lot banter on about? undecided
Re: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy – Oyedepo Warns by SeraphEl: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

……. Takes all sorts! I weep for yours.

(1) (Reply)

Famous Egyptian Imam Explains The Proper Way To Rape A Non Muslim Woman / VIDEO: Priest Sends Church Members Home For Coming To Church Without PVC / Tithing Alone Does Not Guarantee You Will Make Heaven But With Genuine Repentan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.