Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,542 members, 7,857,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Portable Zazzu Maybe A Stark Illitrate But Also A Shrude Businessman *pic Proof - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Zazzu Maybe A Stark Illitrate But Also A Shrude Businessman *pic Proof (2549 Views)

Help Me, My Life Is Being Threatened - Portable Zazzu Cries Out. / Portable Zazzu Shows Off His New Range Rover / "How TF Do I Become A Stark" - Adekunle Gold Joins The GOT And Avengers Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Zazzu Maybe A Stark Illitrate But Also A Shrude Businessman *pic Proof by OnlineAmebo: 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
I have been observing closely the zeh crooner since his rise to fame,
And while many may judge the musician as an unrefined thug all i can see is a shrude businessman who has not allowed himself to be outwitted by his promoters and benefactors.

The music industry like any other business is a dog eat dog world, and only the fittest as well as the smartest can make it.

The scenery of the upcoming stars recent outbursts may seem as antics of an unrefined thug but if you observe his grudge without prejudice you will only realize that its a situation of a person who is apying close attention to the books and overall profit sharing.

I have come to this conclusion because of the following incidents

1. Its clear that zazu the hit song maker may have been shortchanged after his single was remixed with him as a featured artist, when in actual fact he was the main contributor.

2. The incident where wizkid reportedly sprayed the superstar $3000 saw the portable getting a meagre 600 while and pocolee and promoter getting lion share

3. Portable claims not to have taken possession of his 2nd car which is reported to be a gift from a fan.

If these three facts do not raise an eyebrow, then you probably cannot understand the grudge that he has so openly displayed lately

Since i cannot say for sure the terms of the contract between Zazzu and his promoters, its clear that something is fishy and despite his crass illetracy, he can smell it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Zazzu Maybe A Stark Illitrate But Also A Shrude Businessman *pic Proof by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
no above point you made points to him being a shrewd businessman.... in the contrary, it makes him an ignorant person who reacts with violence instead of using his brain! if he was a proper businessman, and therefore had contract etc in place to counter the above nonsense, then none of this rubbish would have happened, helas...

furthermore, a proper businessman knows that taking matter into your own hands (aka using violence) is counterproductive to any situation that may arise.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Zazzu Maybe A Stark Illitrate But Also A Shrude Businessman *pic Proof by Lattop1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Foolish and ignoramus boy
Re: Portable Zazzu Maybe A Stark Illitrate But Also A Shrude Businessman *pic Proof by Roma10: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2022
He needs one of this blow

For deliveries

3 Likes

Re: Portable Zazzu Maybe A Stark Illitrate But Also A Shrude Businessman *pic Proof by l69l: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2022
wheres d proof

1 Like

Re: Portable Zazzu Maybe A Stark Illitrate But Also A Shrude Businessman *pic Proof by DropsMic(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Following
Re: Portable Zazzu Maybe A Stark Illitrate But Also A Shrude Businessman *pic Proof by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fugly boy, rubbish song

Wanting to trend by force

1 Like

Re: Portable Zazzu Maybe A Stark Illitrate But Also A Shrude Businessman *pic Proof by DONFASZY(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
[/s][s][s][/s]
OnlineAmebo:
I have been observing closely the zeh crooner since his rise to fame,
And while many may judge the musician as an unrefined thug all i can see is a shrude businessman who has not allowed himself to be outwitted by his promoters and benefactors.

The music industry like any other business is a dog eat dog world, and only the fittest as well as the smartest can make it.

The scenery of the upcoming stars recent outbursts may seem as antics of an unrefined thug but if you observe his grudge without prejudice you will only realize that its a situation of a person who is apying close attention to the books and overall profit sharing.

I have come to this conclusion because of the following incidents

1. Its clear that zazu the hit song maker may have been shortchanged after his single was remixed with him as a featured artist, when in actual fact he was the main contributor.

2. The incident where wizkid reportedly sprayed the superstar $3000 saw the portable getting a meagre 600 while and pocolee and promoter getting lion share

3. Portable claims not to have taken possession of his 2nd car which is reported to be a gift from a fan.

If these three facts do not raise an eyebrow, then you probably cannot understand the grudge that he has so openly displayed lately

Since i cannot say for sure the terms of the contract between Zazzu and his promoters, its clear that something is fishy and despite his crass illetracy, he can smell it.

He is a local thug with no single sense
Jus always high on cheap drugs and loud and saying words with no simple wisdom

(1) (Reply)

Fans React As Burna Boy Refuses To Leave Stage For J Cole & Drake, Video Trends / Anthony Joshua Sparks Relationship Rumor With Business Woman, Kika Osunde / Dr Nelson Mandela Turns 92

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.