Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging (71874 Views)

I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by mkpologwu(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
The Muslims won't like this if reverse is the case. Some Muslims don't also like to see other religions ridiculed. A true Christian should see it as nothing because we shouldn't fight for God cos we can't even fight for Him.

Let's leave people with what they choose to do with their time and concentrate on hunger eradication.

Peace to you all.
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Arewa247(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
I'm not support her. But is this actually jesus and his mother?
Why can't Christian accept the facts those idols are not Jesus and his mother?

2 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Max24: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
This proves that Christianity is the true religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by macrodata(m): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
KanoFirstSon:
Just a photoshoot make una calm down
Let her go and do photoshoot with Mohammed SAW. Christians wouldn't be bothered with that.

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by ThickSharon123(f): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Landmack:
A lady with the Twitter handle as papayaex got so many tongues wagging and filled with rage on the social platform for releasing a controversial shoot of the crucifix and the image of Mary on a waist belt for clout.
The question is...can a Christian try this with the other religion without a wildfire of violence spreading round the country?

People shouldn’t wake up and think of crossing the red line with nonsense clout.

Nothing is wrong with the dress. The people who are complaining something is wrong with them.

2 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The woman is being ridiculed for carrying an idol that has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ or what He called His followers for. undecided

Those of you deperate to make this about God are instead the ones who ridicule God's name. undecided

Wisdom is too high for a fool. Don't mind those hypocrites calling that thing images of Jesus Christ. Religion has really caged many Africans.

3 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by HacheNoire: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
This lady even looks decent

Go to salvation ministry in port harcourt and see the Olosho,s holding Bible

Or visit Oregun churches around Ikeja

This lady looks good with the cross and dressing decent

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
There is nothing wrong with the picture. That is not the image of Jesus Christ. Stop deceiving yourselves. Christianity is not a religion.

3 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by KingDamzzy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
So did the cross magically fall from heaven or what? No be human being make the cross?

The way una dey carry religion for head ehen. Meanwhile na dem still dey do the bad things pass.

Throwing tantrums over a carved image.

4 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by delivryboy: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

A Muslim used the crucifix or mocks Jesus, Christians complain and tell the person off. An atheist mocks Mohammed, Muslims start bombing Christians. Those two don't measure the same on my scale.
Go back and search the massive massacres done by Christians throughout history. Stop trying to whitewash the most violent religion, forcing people to convert for over a millennium burning non converts at the stakes you turn around and tell me Islam is violent, you can only fool people who don’t read history, I see you people’s hypocrisy like the light of day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Sojebrand(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The woman is being ridiculed for carrying an idol that has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ or what He called His followers for. undecided

Those of you deperate to make this about God are instead the ones who ridicule God's name. undecided
just a question. Can she do this in her religion? You just open mouth waaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by frankson1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:

You have understanding.

Even those who call themselves Christians are also angry because someone held a wooden toy.

2 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by mountmoriah(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Na WA ooo

Meanwhile

We are still in business.

Current price of iron rod (Top Steel, LCI, Monak, PSl)

8mm @N350k (133 pcs)
10mm @N415k (133 pcs)
12mm @N410k (93 pcs)
16mm @N410k (52 Pcs)

TMT (Tiger)
10mm @N445k
12mm @N445k
16mm @N445k
20mm.@N445k
25mm.@N445k

Payment on delivery (POD) to any part of Lagos and Ogun.

Call 081-8248-1552, 070-6232-9505
A try will convince you
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by HacheNoire: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Come off yourself abeg! Jesus Christ tell you say make you carry wooden Roman cross dey waka? NO!

Why you go come carry the thing for head dey pretend you dey do am for His sake? undecided

You said it all.

Jesus was even a black man
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Water people and leg chain department had never failed to drag Christians, but lastly they'll all fail and come begging for forgiveness or announcing their repentace..

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by kingxsamz(m): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lol, people are overreacting.
Maybe a chance to bash the so called religion of piss.
The lady didn't even expose any part of her body. I guess people will always see what they want to see.

2 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by ORIAYO70(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Landmack:
Reactions

If not of Christ tolerance..

Try it with other religion with the most highest order of intolerant...

You are dead.

Look at this
Inside University of Ibadan Mosque... Certain year, a lady alleged that all Moslems are going to hell

She was almost lynched, but the swift interference of Security safe the day....

If you go to church n spit all gilberish, they will answer you, May the Lord forgive you

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sojebrand:
just a question. Can she do this in her religion? You just open mouth waaaaaaa
Does it matter? Jesus Christ did not call His followers to seat as agberos like those from other religions. undecided

In fact, according to Jesus Christ, it is a sin for you to be angry at anyone in His name - Matthew 5 vs 21 - 22 - so if you think your feigned anger is justified, you are actually sinning against God by it. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by colestephan86: 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Landmack:
A lady with the Twitter handle as papayaex got so many tongues wagging and filled with rage on the social platform for releasing a controversial shoot of the crucifix and the image of Mary on a waist belt for clout.
The question is...can a Christian try this with the other religion without a wildfire of violence spreading round the country?

People shouldn’t wake up and think of crossing the red line with nonsense clout.
I don't practice any religion, but this is why I love Islam.
Let her try this with the Qur'an.
She. Will be dead the next day

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by kingxsamz(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

A Muslim used the crucifix or mocks Jesus, Christians complain and tell the person off. An atheist mocks Mohammed, Muslims start bombing Christians. Those two don't measure the same on my scale.

I thought you people said Atheists are too afraid to mock Islam, so how come Muslims are killing Christians for what Atheists said or did? undecided
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by kingxsamz(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
colestephan86:

I don't practice any religion, but this is why I love Islam.
Let her try this with the Qur'an.
She. Will be dead the next day

You love Islam because a lady will be killed for dressing up?
cheesy Well, good thing you don't have the balls to do it yourself. You can only cry, complain and fantasize over what Islam does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
kingxsamz:

I thought you people said Atheists are too afraid to mock Islam, so how come Muslims are killing Christians for what Atheists said or did? undecided

Atheists in Nigeria are afraid. I'm talking about the real atheists in the western world. Like that Danish guy.
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Tennessee85: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pacesetterz:
The idiot couldn’t try it with her own peaceful religion. This is absolute rubbish and shouldn’t be taken lightly in a country where religion is a very sensitive matter.
Pastor righteousness come and see
So, what do you want to do to her? You clowns are just wailing over a fictional Jewish character for nothing.
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Angelfrost(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Chase27:
What nonsense is this? Lalasticlala this lady must be brought to book for this insulting photo shoot. Why didn’t she try it with her own religion? A pissful religion at that

What is her own religion?!! Pray tell.
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Tennessee85: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Chase27:
What nonsense is this? Lalasticlala this lady must be brought to book for this insulting photo shoot. Why didn’t she try it with her own religion? A pissful religion at that
Brought to book for what? Who will bring her to book?
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by colestephan86: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
kingxsamz:

You love Islam because a lady will be killed for dressing up?
cheesy Well, good thing you don't have the balls to do it yourself. You can only cry, complain and fantasize over what Islam does.
Mumu man, some of you can die for the G,O of your churches but not the Jesus .
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by royalfly(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Landmack:
I think CAN must look into this

Na she sabi.. i cant judge her... let my father decide.. if she intended this as mockery.. i laff cos hmm. May God almighty be praised. As i type this self, i dey ask God for mercy cos e nor easy.. God have mercy on us all.

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Tennessee85: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
The lady even tried. I'd have used the nonsensical crucifix to smoke weed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by koolaid87: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
My own problem na the white jesus

How the heck can you adore someone that doesn't look like you
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Germi9: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Lmao what are you gonna do ?

Call the crusaders on her undecided
No,am just gonna sit here and rant
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Obviously you don't have an iota of all what she carries to make mockery of.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand / Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) / 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.