Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (537 Views)

What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos) / Valentine's Day ! Hear What Bible Said Women Should Eat On The 14th Of February / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by midehill(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2022
Re: . by slimjohn2k5: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2022
If your uncle is not talking, u face Ur biz
Re: . by Jamest162: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2022
Try 2 get d truth from ur uncle b4 taking any step.
There must b a reason why she has refused 2 come....(why has ur uncle refused 2 say anything about her wife staying away 4 so long).
Re: . by Ammishaddai: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2022
Your uncle made a mistake by letting his wife stay far from him but I would suggest that a family meeting should be held so that he will air out his problems and see if the wisdom of the elder would benefit him. And lastly, try not to get too involved because you may be seen as a busybody with nothing to do. undecided
Re: . by Rosement(f): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2022
He has to confirm if she is no longer interested. He is free to marry another wife if his wife says she is no longer interested, then the sin will be on her, not him.

1 Like

Re: . by Kobojunkie: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2022
midehill:
My uncle is someone who does not talk. We want to know what is happening between both of them but he won't talk.

We know if we convinced my uncle to get married to another girl and get her pregnant without letting the oversea wife to know. It is possible

But I am confused if this is the right thing to do. Everyone is bothered because we don't want my brother to waste his time. He is 35 years old and we don't know when his wife will be coming back.

All his friends have given birth even those who got married last year. Also, I have been having these strange feelings recently that my uncle wife is having an affair in the Us. Infact, I have this strong feeling that she is having sex on a regular basis though I am not sure. Sometimes I dream about it.

Sometimes, I feel she is pregnant already maybe that is why she is trying to avoid coming to Nigeria. She does not even upload her pictures on social media. Maybe she blocked us from seeing her picture, who knows?

My questions now are

1) Can my uncle file for divorce because of this distance? and is it Godly to do this. Hope he will not go to hell fire after he does this because I feel the woman is a time waster.

2) Or can we just get him a side chick that will give birth for him without letting the main wife know.

Please an advice is needed... Thanks
1. According to God, marriage is an agreement between a man and a woman - no third-party indicated. What this means is you are an intruder in your uncle/brother's marriage and need to step out and mind your own business. undecided

Your uncle, you claim, does not talk but he somehow engaged this woman and married her? He has his own brain and can figure out his own life so leave him to it. Whatever he decides is his life and his business. Go mind your own. undecided

2. God actually frowns on people trying to put asunder what He has joined together. So according to Jesus Christ, you are a problem to this marriage. So instead of wandering about someone else, go wonder instead about you and whether you are yourself obeying God. undecided

3. Adultery is ofcourse frowned upon. This energy you invest here in minding your uncle's marriage, you should use instead to read through scripture for yourself so you can gain wisdom and understanding of what God in fact commands of you to do in your own life.. undecided
Re: . by Rosement(f): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2022
Though, we cannot intervene in his marriage or make decisions for him but I will advise him to be wise. Sometimes, we allow ourselves go through unnecessary pains while there are smart solutions to my problems. He has to find out what is really going on, he is a man, he has feelings, he cannot just sit around waiting.

What if his wife is cheating on him or she is no longer interested and she has decided not to come back to him but she doesn't want to break his heart by telling him? He has to ask for her plans, when exactly does she plan to see him again? To discover what is going on he can also investigate if he has the opportunity.

Matthew 5:32 But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.

1 Corinthians 7:15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

1 Like

Re: . by Steep: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Rosement:
Though, we cannot intervene in his marriage or make decisions for him but I will advise him to be wise. Sometimes, we allow ourselves go through unnecessary pains while there are smart solutions to my problems. He has to find out what is really going on, he is a man, he has feelings, he cannot just sit around waiting.

What if his wife is cheating on him or she is no longer interested and she has decided not to come back to him but she doesn't want to break his heart by telling him? He has to ask for her plans, when exactly does she plan to see him again? To discover what is going on he can also investigate if he has the opportunity.

Matthew 5:32 But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.

1 Corinthians 7:15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

I think this right here is what he should do.
He need to know if she is still interested in the marriage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does God Do For A Living? / Why Did You Stop Going To Church? / Is There A Bible Verse That Says You're Required To Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.