Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

What Does God Do For A Living? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does God Do For A Living? (539 Views)

"Did Jesus Raise Himself From The Grave Or Did God Do It?" / Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does God Do For A Living? by Dude397(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
I mean children get raped under his watch. Christians die terrible deaths too and many other bad things happen everyday to many people Christian or not. Does God just sit down on his throne from morning till night doing nothing. I'm confused abeg. Mind u I'm not an atheist just asking questions.

2 Likes

Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:01am On Jan 25, 2022
Dude397:
I mean children get raped under his watch. Christians die terrible deaths too and many other bad things happen everyday to many people Christian or not. Does God just sit down on his throne from morning till night doing nothing. I'm confused abeg. Mind u I'm not an atheist just asking questions.

Do you remember He warned that you are going to reap what you sow, and He Recommended that you plant Good instead of evil?

Did He not warn that He would go away if you plant evil?

Did you people not sow evil instead?

You must harvest the evils you planted.

AND NOW, HE HAS TRAVELED!

May evil burn you all!
Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by Dude397(m): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you remember He warned that you are going to reap what you sow, and He Recommended that you plant Good instead of evil?

Did He not warn that He would go away if you plant evil?

Did you people not sow evil instead?

You must harvest the evils you planted.

AND NOW, HE HAS TRAVELED!

May evil burn you all!

I don't get your point really. Bad things happen to good people and vice versa undecided

1 Like

Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2022
Dude397:
I don't get your point really. Bad things happen to good people and vice versa undecided

That is not the question you asked. Change of Post!

Secondly, you are not the judge of good and bad people, God is, so you have no jurisdiction here.
Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by hupernikao: 12:15am On Jan 25, 2022
Dude397:

He eats jollof rice and chicken daily. With fruits.

1 Like

Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by TammieJo(f): 12:35am On Jan 25, 2022
"Call on the Lord in the day of trouble
and He will deliver you"
--- Psalm 50 v 15

Who you gonna call? 999 or 911? cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfZWp-hGCdA
Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by Kobojunkie: 1:15am On Jan 25, 2022
TammieJo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfZWp-hGCdA
I remember this song from back when I was young. Those oldies are still the best! undecided
Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by illicit(m): 3:56am On Jan 25, 2022
He LIVES....

That's what He does for a LIVING wink
Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by Dude397(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is not the question you asked. Change of Post!

Secondly, you are not the judge of good and bad people, God is, so you have no jurisdiction here.
I don't think you are okay!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by Dude397(m): 8:14am On Jan 25, 2022
illicit:
He LIVES....

That's what He does for a LIVING wink
lives doing what?

1 Like

Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by illicit(m): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2022
Dude397:
lives doing what?

Living

grin

He lives for a living

If u don't Gerrit

4gerrit
Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2022
Dude397:
I don't think you are okay!

You prove you are not okay for every reasonable person knows not to deviate from the issue.
Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by Dude397(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You prove you are not okay for every reasonable person knows not to deviate from the issue.
You are the person deviating from the question with your offpoint submissions. It's either God doesn't exist or he's powerless and not the omniscient like he claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Dude397:
You are the person deviating from the question with your offpoint submissions. It's either God doesn't exist or he's powerless and not the omniscient like he claims.

Certainly, you are not sane.

From why is God Silent to Bad things happen to good people to God does not exist/powerless You are certainly not within normal human reasonablility boundaries.
Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by Dude397(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Certainly, you are not sane.

From why is God Silent to Bad things happen to good people to God does not exist/powerless You are certainly not within normal human reasonablility boundaries.
Suit yourself sir

Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by kingxsamz(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Actually, you can't blame him because he's always busy writing and erasing names off the book of life. You know, Christians will repent this minute and sin before the day ends. So because of that he has to keep writing and erasing. He works harder on Sundays, I'm sure you know why. So it's not his fault.

1 Like

Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by sonmvayina(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Whatever you do for a living is what he does for a living ...
Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:51am On Jan 26, 2022
kingxsamz:
Actually, you can't blame him because he's always busy writing and erasing names off the book of life. You know, Christians will repent this minute and sin before the day ends. So because of that he has to keep writing and erasing. He works harder on Sundays, I'm sure you know why. So it's not his fault.
grin grin grin grin This bros and sarcasm grin angry
Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by Niflheim(m): 5:10am On Jan 26, 2022
I know what god does for a living, NOTHING!!!
Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:33am On Jan 26, 2022
Re: What Does God Do For A Living? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:36am On Jan 26, 2022
Dude397:
Suit yourself sir

I am well suited, thank you.

In your mind you thought Epicurus's stupid questions could not be answered.

(1) (Reply)

Basic Truth About Restitution / Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. / Capital Punishment Crimes In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.