Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Wizkid Didn't Give Me N10million - Young Ahmed Cries Out For Help(Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Didn't Give Me N10million - Young Ahmed Cries Out For Help(Video) (1292 Views)

Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) / Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Didn't Give Me N10million - Young Ahmed Cries Out For Help(Video) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2022
Wizkid didn't give me N10million - Young Ahmed cries out for help

Nigerian man has taken to social media to reveal that he found a young boy named Ahmed whom Wizkid promised to change his life five years ago According to reports, the singer promised to give Ahmed the sum of N10m as well as sign him to his record label The man who spotted the boy shared a video of him all grown up and disclosed that he raps on the streets for money
A young man has drawn the attention of Nigerians to the fact that Wizkid failed to fulfill the promise he made to a 12 year old boy, Ahmed five years ago. In a post sighted online, the man shared a video of the almost 20-year-old rapping on the streets which he does for money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpYCPtPzSvU

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Wizkid Didn't Give Me N10million - Young Ahmed Cries Out For Help(Video) by DonBenny77(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2022
Oya Davido! Over to you...
Re: Wizkid Didn't Give Me N10million - Young Ahmed Cries Out For Help(Video) by floss(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2022
See business idea....so if wizkid pay Ahmed the 10million now, this Alaye go dey find him cut but hope say him no go dey find 50%
Re: Wizkid Didn't Give Me N10million - Young Ahmed Cries Out For Help(Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2022
Reason why DAVIDO Is far better than Wizpig.

have u seen where wizkid help a musician blow? Or feature an unknown artist to get a fame? No.

wizpiq is jux greedy and selfish. He only knows abt himself.

sometimes i wonder why people aways hype this pig. . sad and his music no dey make sense to me. Always boring and pathetic.

doing sum style and guy in every video. . Yet some retard go hype d mumu upon say he dey sing nonsense. . He's jux Overrated . . .

TEAM OBO TO THE WORD

BADDEST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Didn't Give Me N10million - Young Ahmed Cries Out For Help(Video) by Aidejay(m): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2022
TeddyJammy:
Reason why DAVIDO Is far better than Wizpig. have u seen where wizkid help a musician blow? Or feature an unknown artist to get a fame? No. wizpiq is jux greedy and selfish. He only knows abt himself. sometimes i wonder why people aways hype this pig. . sad and his music no dey make sense to me. Always boring and pathetic. doing sum style and guy in every video. . Yet some retard go hype d mumu upon say he dey sing nonsense. . He's jux Overrated . .TEAM OBO TO THE WORD BADDEST
come on get out. Mention 1 artist michael jackson or the beatles "helped" or even Fela. This rubbish standard you people cannot hold your fathers to. But everytime wizkid this wizkid that.
Wizkid has helped plenty people. Continue suffering see as you dey rant. There is no beauty in sadness. No honor in suffering. No growth in fear. No relief in hate. It’s just a waste of perfectly good happiness.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Didn't Give Me N10million - Young Ahmed Cries Out For Help(Video) by OneCandleAway(f): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2022
Aidejay:
come on get out. Mention 1 artist michael jackson or the beatles "helped" or even Fela. This rubbish standard you people cannot hold your fathers to. But everytime wizkid this wizkid that.
Wizkid has helped plenty people. Continue suffering see as you dey rant. There is no beauty in sadness. No honor in suffering. No growth in fear. No relief in hate. It’s just a waste of perfectly good happiness.

Pray for forgiveness for bringing Micheal Jackson into this. Michael has helped a lot of people. He rearranged the composition of human nature for swv free to charge without asking for royalties or publishing rights.

He bought the publishing rights of a black musician 'little Richard ' from the white music executives and gave it to him free.
Re: Wizkid Didn't Give Me N10million - Young Ahmed Cries Out For Help(Video) by Aidejay(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2022
Na every year dem dey recycle this news.

Ahmed dey enjoy Im life people dey here dey para.

Re: Wizkid Didn't Give Me N10million - Young Ahmed Cries Out For Help(Video) by Aidejay(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Pray for forgiveness for bringing Micheal Jackson into this. Michael has helped a lot of people. He rearranged the composition of human nature for swv free to charge without asking for royalties.
wizkid paid for David Anthony's mother's surgery and he never used it to chase clout or post it NEVER. It's the michael jackson part you saw only na.

Same wizkid paid for dipo's daughter surgery
In 2015 and he didn't say pim about it. It was until dipo started hailing him 3 years later before everybody knew something like that ever happened.
Re: Wizkid Didn't Give Me N10million - Young Ahmed Cries Out For Help(Video) by OneCandleAway(f): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2022
Aidejay:
wizkid paid for David Anthony's mother's surgery and he never used it to chase clout or post it NEVER. It's the michael jackson part you saw only na.

For you to even think you can compare Micheal Jacksons charity works to wizkid or davido is a sacrilege.
Re: Wizkid Didn't Give Me N10million - Young Ahmed Cries Out For Help(Video) by Aidejay(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2022
OneCandleAway:
For you to even think you can compare Micheal Jacksons charity works to wizkid or davido is a sacrilege.

It's people who have no use of their life that will seat down and start using data and time to be comparing who do charity pass. All I want to say is Wizkid has helped people. If anybody dey argue am na their wahala be that. Who God don bless no man can curse.

Wizkid donated All the profits he made from Wizkid's 2017 sold out concert at the Royal Albert Hall in London, UK to Grenfell Tower fire victims. Nigerians started vhexing that he donated, on top his own money.
Poverty sticken entitled people.
Re: Wizkid Didn't Give Me N10million - Young Ahmed Cries Out For Help(Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Celebrities life and lies...no one even knows who's telling the truth... undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid Didn't Give Me N10million - Young Ahmed Cries Out For Help(Video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Wizkid Didn't Give Me N10million - Young Ahmed Cries Out For Help(Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Omoooooo, e choke o

(1) (Reply)

E Chook; Don Jazzy Is Expecting Baby From Tiwa Savage. / 9ice New Release Dissed Ruggedman / Don Jazzy, D’banj Exchange Words Over Mavin Records, K-switch Mocks Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.