Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,392 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Dear Bloggers, What Was Your Start Like? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dear Bloggers, What Was Your Start Like? (351 Views)

Pleases Bloggers, What's The Best Tool/site You Use For Keyword Research? / Bloggers What The Highest Google Adsense Earning You Have , Send Screenshot / Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Bloggers, What Was Your Start Like? by Ebubu: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hello Bloggers in the building,

What was your start like? Were you able to make $100 in your first month? Was it a discouraging start profit initially?

I just want to know what to expect so that i know when I’m doing too bad or too good. Moreover i want to be sure what I’m starting up is still profitable cus it is not my intention to start a fruitless venture.

So please i need your answers dears!
Re: Dear Bloggers, What Was Your Start Like? by Ebubu: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hello
Re: Dear Bloggers, What Was Your Start Like? by Ebubu: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Still interested pls
Re: Dear Bloggers, What Was Your Start Like? by Ebubu: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Does anyone have information that will be of help?
Re: Dear Bloggers, What Was Your Start Like? by Blessingsam2318: 12:36am On Jan 12, 2022
Which ads network are u using?
Re: Dear Bloggers, What Was Your Start Like? by Blessingsam2318: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2022
How I wish I have the screenshot of our WhatsApp chat to post here. When did I make any plans on transacting with you? I don't think you're alright. You asked me of which niche I dey use on our last conversation I was busy to an extent that I didn't reply u back. Now you come here to insinuate nonsense that you wanted to transact with me. Let me stop here sha, till then
Re: Dear Bloggers, What Was Your Start Like? by Playthepianos: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ebubu:
Hello Bloggers in the building,

What was your start like? Were you able to make $100 in your first month? Was it a discouraging start profit initially?

I just want to know what to expect so that i know when I’m doing too bad or too good. Moreover i want to be sure what I’m starting up is still profitable cus it is not my intention to start a fruitless venture.

So please i need your answers dears!

For many of us, the start was sore. Low traffic, low earnings. Sometimes, at the end of the month you will be staring at $3 profit. You could earn as low as $0.07 daily or literally nothing.

But when you keep pushing and following the best practices of SEO, you will see the earnings sky rocket.

Though, there are a few who already had solid traffic and eventually applied for AdSense. Those ones could start cashing at from the first month of approval. It depends.

Ceteris paribus.

1 Like

Re: Dear Bloggers, What Was Your Start Like? by Ebubu: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
Playthepianos:

For many of us, the start was sore. Low traffic, low earnings. Sometimes, at the end of the month you will be staring at $3 profit. You could earn as low as $0.07 daily or literally nothing.

But when you keep pushing and following the best practices of SEO, you will see the earnings sky rocket.

Though, there are a few who already had solid traffic and eventually applied for AdSense. Those ones could start cashing at from the first month of approval. It depends.

Ceteris paribus.

Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Upwork Alternatives In 2022: 10 Similar Sites Like Upwork / What Are The Differences Between An Attorney And An Advocate? / Web Developers / Web Masters Wanted For A Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.