Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls (54163 Views)

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / What Is The Safest Way To Abort A Pregnancy As A Sickle Cell Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Bamzyriches451: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nurses go run am for you one way
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Opeyemiextra(f): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
some of the blood have rush out, but it is still growing.. The child might not be sound if i keep it.
Why not just consult a doctor first before deciding because the whole thing is dicey right now. Any decision right now might be damaging to that lady's future so, please.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by stevebond007(m): 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
You are about to be a father. Don't try any other thing, for the health of the gal.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Quality20(m): 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
she could easily die in the process or lose her uterus

5 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Tharmon: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Notyourtype:
Baby things is very costly now adays... U still have the time to get rid of it.. Best luck!
are u okay? So u are supporting murder!! Jesus christ

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Theama(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bros, no try am.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Tharmon: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dont be very wicked!! Dont murder a life..what where u expecting when u were having sex!!..if she aborts dat baby something terrible will happen..the blood of dat baby will chase u to the end!

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Donpenny(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
Risky move at the stage. Why do i have this feeling you're about to commit a murder
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by adedayoa2(f): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Go for scan and check if your baby's body is still complete, that's if you decide to keep the baby.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Mylordmygod1: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
adedayoa2:
Go for scan and check if your baby's body is still complete, that's if you decide to keep the baby.
where can i go for scan if i wan to, and like how much? Though, i'm not sure to keeping it.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Don't abort that child, let her keep the baby, you won't regret it.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by olabrinks(f): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

i got my girfriend pregnant since september, and it really got me crazy..

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

i don't know what to do..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

how i wish i can just allow her to birth it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

And she is just my side girlfriend, not my real babe..
pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

lalasticlala..
aborting a 16 week pregnancy is very risky and needs serious medical attention. It’s usually a two day procedure, so do your research and be sure that your not doing the surgery with a quack doctor.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by SirJerrie(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Why you carry the wahala enter new year na?
ordinary N150 would have saved you from all these troubles
It's now N200 cry
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ayo2008: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

Don't abort no matter what.
Abortion is Murder pls

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

lalasticlala..
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nicepoker(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
The baby might be deformed.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by debbydams(f): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

lalasticlala..
no abort the child oo
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by debbydams(f): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
olabrinks:
aborting a 16 week pregnancy is very risky and needs serious medical attention. It’s usually a two day procedure, so do your research and be sure that your not doing the surgery with a quack doctor.
not advisable oo
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by liya11: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

lalasticlala..

If she said she's scared, pls don't let her,
The contry it's hard at the moment, that is why sex should be the last thing on anyone mind unless you have your life right, right now.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Skidee: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
One alpha male spotted. After their hit and run post, they will still come here to cry.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by khiaa(f): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

lalasticlala..

First off I would like you to change your name because it's an abomination to Yah considering your deeds and your hypocrisy.

I pray that Yah does to you and your gf what you have done to this innocent child. The sad thing is, by some miracle if you decide to have the child you have already fked the child up with the first attempt. The child will more than not be born disabled, or deformed.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ednut1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
D and c with a quack at this stage equals death by bleeding or shock. Be ready to appear on instablog as a murderer and die in jail

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by GerraMeh74(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Make the move OP! Life is a risk, take am, finish what you have started, you should have done it earlier, but better later than never, pray about it God will see you through, you are honest with yourself because you know you can't take care of mother and child, carry on, God will see you through.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by adedayoa2(f): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
where can i go for scan if i wan to, and like how much? Though, i'm not sure to keeping it.
go to any lab, it shouldn't be more than 3k
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by abeniagbon(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

lalasticlala..

She go die and you will go to jail for it for killing an innocent soul... For all this to be averted keep the baby and far the shame... Later you wil be happy for not aborting the baby
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Palado4u(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Don't abort the pregnancy. It may be that you did not prepare for it though. Don't join the long list of evil doers. Be on the side of God. Seek Him out in your situation and bank on God's help. Don't damage your womb please.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Mercury12(m): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Go for scan in hospital. Don't patronize quacks

If the baby is alive then keep the pregnancy. That means the baby survive for a reason if you try to abort it might put your girlfriend life in danger and you possibly risk long time jail term.
You already made a mistake by engaging in premarital sex. Don't look for an easy way out by trying to terminate or kill a baby alive in his/her mother's womb.
But if you stubbornly decided to abort the baby pls don't you come on nairaland to disturb us when things go wrong.

Some people just get coconut head and stubborn like goats. Dem no dey listen

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Eagba(m): 1:48am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

lalasticlala..
keep it
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by tunize(m): 2:05am On Jan 11, 2022
F*ck sweet na one of the things when spoil am be this especially when you nor ready.
Have the child bro and just double your hustle few years from now you won't regret it.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Franktom247(m): 2:14am On Jan 11, 2022
You should be jailed sir i pity the dummy of a girl who will be the one suffering the repercussion of whatever decision you both foolishly take
Where is the police when you need them?

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by frozen70(f): 5:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

lalasticlala..
Whatever you want to do, consider that two lives are involved

Allow that child to be birth, we all learn from our past mistakes
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by conscienceman4(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2022
Don't kill what you will spend time, money,prayers looking for tomorrow.
I've experienced life enough to tell you not to kill that baby.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ariesbull: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

don't go and commit murder... It is called infanticide

Stop it r

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Prostitute Returns To Work 30 Minutes After Giving Birth In UK / Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive / SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.