Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls (54175 Views)

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / What Is The Safest Way To Abort A Pregnancy As A Sickle Cell Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by IrepChrist: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2022
If this is not too late.
I beg you do not commit murder. At conception either still blood or not there is already a growing being in that young girl.
That Child may just be your miracle child.
Do not do this and regret for the rest of your life.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Gate050: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

i got my girfriend pregnant since september, and it really got me crazy..

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

i don't know what to do..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

how i wish i can just allow her to birth it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

And she is just my side girlfriend, not my real babe..
pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

Please don't abort that pregnancy. Let her give birth to that baby. Having a baby for you doesn't mean you must marry her. Later on, you will be happy you have that baby. If you can keep that baby and your not gonna lie about it, I promise to support you #10k #10k every month for a whole two years. Conatct me if you're interested

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by meobizy(f): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2022
When things were entering the place repeatedly, you weren’t scared, why is this procedure now giving you sleepless nights? There is no way it was one time sex which lead to the pregnancy, you guys went at it for at least a month. My friend, close your eyes and do the procedure; anything wey wan happen go happen. You both took a risk and will cover your tracks with a bigger risk.

Do not entertain the possibility of birthing that child for two reasons; you tried to unsuccessfully abort it the first time — God knows how the procedure physically affected the foetus. Secondly you obviously do not have the means to take care of the child. Unless you want the side chick to become a prostitute or you become a menial labourer then continue. The townspeople will label you “papa slowpoke” without losing a wink of sleep.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Acesexcell(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Abortion is Evil , Wickedness, abomination and Murder.

As a Servant of GOD ALMIGHTY, I warn you! Do not try it! Do not add Murder to your Fornication.

If you go ahead after this warning to do, Mark my words! IT WILL LAND U IN JAIL!
Lol
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Mandrake20(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

Oga what u need is not strength but prayers for deliverance. Let her have the child, it could just be the beginning of your breakthrough
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by BluntCrazeMan: 11:35am On Jan 11, 2022
WrittyWritter:

wait oo..u mean condom don reach N150?
When was the last time you bought it?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
My new year is just hard from the very begining
Go ahead and do it,but don't cry when in future you start looking for children after marriage.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ishilove: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
i'm still young to cary a father responsibility, i won't be able to look after her
But not too young to have unprotected sex? If you are old enough to eat food for adults, you should also be ready for the adult consequences. I have no pity for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by saintruky(m): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Pregnancy when i don dey find for long now, e reach ur turn u say u wan abort am... Na wa o
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Joeoluoma(m): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2022
This is pathetic. No respect for human life. Abortion is equal to murder. Then you must receive the consequences of murder
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nurses way dey remove four months pregnancy and five months pregnancy with ease...

Na im you dey here dey fear

But why you go dey lash woman and ejaculate inside when you know you are not mentally and financially buoyant to take care of them...even after ejaculating why not tell her to sqaud for the sperm to flow out..then take salt and water to kill the remaining one inside...or postinor plus frolic tablets

Anyway you don already looseguard....just proceed to get rid of that baby if not na deformed baby una go born because una don already attempt to abort am by injection

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Prettychild(f): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

I beg you in the name of whatever you hold dear, please, please don’t abort the baby, please. The truth is both of you lives will never remain the same if that abortion is carried out. If you can formally put the baby for adoption, it will be 100 percent better than abortion
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2022
condom of 150 would have save u this, if u no enjoy am buy fiesta 800 naira

well Ikun jogede ikun redi, ikun omo pe nkan ton dun man pa eyan
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by DonBenny77(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Abortion is Evil , Wickedness, abomination and Murder.

As a Servant of GOD ALMIGHTY, I warn you! Do not try it! Do not add Murder to your Fornication.

If you go ahead after this warning to do, Mark my words! IT WILL LAND U IN JAIL!
Hehehehehehe
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by tjcare4u2005(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Please for God's sake don't do it. It's just fear of the unknown you will get over it with time. Allow the innocent child to come to life. Emmanuel go be with you.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
i'm still young to cary a father responsibility, i won't be able to look after her
Lol! But you weren't too young to be having multiple sex partners, cheating on your gf.
This life is a maze of irony and paradox.Despite the availability of condoms and contraceptives, people are still getting unwanted pregnancies and STDs.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Edcene2010(m): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

God is far from the wicked but He hears the prayer of the righteous Proverbs 15 vs 29.
God will neither hear nor answer this kind of prayer. You are not ready to father a child, things are hard for you as you claim, but it wasn't hard for you to have premarital sex and even unprotected sex. You better begin to plead for God's mercy. Leave the child to come and fullfil his or her destiny. And repent of your sin immediately tommorow may be late.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by jimter44(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

See what this one is saying: you cannot take care of the girl and baby, but your manhood was dangling left and right. My advice is that don't abort the pregnancy, allow the girl to put to bed and bustle hard to take good care of them.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Pauly4Jesus: 11:46am On Jan 11, 2022
You need not abort this baby, a better future awaits this child,u don't know if he/she will be Gods angel for you.

Go to God for mercy, help will come to train the child.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by efficiencie(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

You are mad sir. She is your side girl so she is expendable, abi? If you push that girl into an abortion and she loses her womb you will never have children in life and if she dies just prepare yourself to suffer until you die.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Dshocker(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

Wonders shall never end,did you just say they should pray for you?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
How safe is it, it's already 4 months.. And her belly is alread starting to show up,
Both of you shouldn't try it at all.The pregnancy is advanced and any attempt to abort may claim the lives of both mother and child.
You have to carry your cross in good faith,after all you were' enjoying the sex without protection, without thinking of its consequences.
Don't you abort that baby.
You don't know if that's the only child you will have in this life,and what blessings, he or she can attract your way.
Or you can do it and suffer the terrible consequences of murder,both of you.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by andyanders: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2022
[quote all5uthor=Mylordmygod1 post=109247872]Hello nairalanders...

5j2

please, don't feel bad readi..,

[/quote]

OP, my prayers for you is to keep the baby, but failure, may u die instead of the baby.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by lomprico(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's wrong with you tho?
Keep the baby and don't abort it..
Why on Earth would you wanna abort a baby..

Baby whey dem don flush one hand comot?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Innobee99(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2022
WrittyWritter:

wait oo..u mean condom don reach N150?
Nigga Raw Spotted
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Oyiboman69: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
some of the blood have rush out, but it is still growing.. The child might not be sound if i keep it.
]nothing is wrong with the child...in an attempt to terminate a pregnancy, a woman may lost a lot of blood while the baby has found a way of perfecting itself from any harm cos it does not want to be aborted and you will see it growing every passing day, talkess of this your own case of small blood.

I have seen a case where a side chick had a baby for a guy and he still continues with the real babe...
I will advised you keep the baby. One thing i have regreted most in my short stay in this earth are those arbortions i made during my strugling days cos when i see the grown up children of my cousins and what they have attained in life,i said to myself that indeed,i made the wrong deceisions back then,and obviously,it is too late to be corrected...
There's no shame in having a baby in whatever circumstances especially when you're young cos financial stability can never be predicted...
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
At the end of the day na one innocent guy go still marry that lady in future
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by saintneo(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
no to Abortion! Let the child live!

Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
But why have side gf? Were you having problems with your main gf?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by chatinent: 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
You had sex. What were you expecting?

You are not too old to father a child? You disgust me!
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Fofo2014: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Your babe is scared �
You’re scared �
You don’t read the hand writing on the wall? Pls don’t kill that lady with the baby. Drop this idea before you land yourself in jail over murder.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Zorn: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
you want to make it harder by going to prison? Don't abort your 4 months old child. That baby is a survivor. First attempt didn't work and you want to go ahead?
They're some people that you can't just kill like that and go Scort free
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ImaIma1(f): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
The girl that is risking her life and allowing herself to be used anyhow is who I blame. She took drugs and injection from a chemist. Now she's agreeing to risk her life and womb to remove a 4month old pregnancy.

All this for a guy she is not committed to. She opened her leg and accepted him raw. Now see the consequences.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Prostitute Returns To Work 30 Minutes After Giving Birth In UK / Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive / SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.