Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls (54427 Views)

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / What Is The Safest Way To Abort A Pregnancy As A Sickle Cell Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by VicM6: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

i got my girfriend pregnant since september, and it really got me crazy..

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

i don't know what to do..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

how i wish i can just allow her to birth it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

And she is just my side girlfriend, not my real babe..
pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

until everything go north na then ur eyes go clear.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ekeseges(f): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
That Child you are about to abort na the future president of Nigeria. Send me a mail
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Bishopino: 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
Why do you got her pregnant when you know you cannot take responsibility?
Please don't kill that innocent child.
You never can tell: he or she may be your door opener. Where is your location? I need the child.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by VicM6: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
WrittyWritter:
Y would u even be sleeping with a side chick raw?
have u not heard of std?
abi u think say na only u dey bleep her?
Agba of all Agba's don talk. twale
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by bryton2shot(m): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
i'm still young to cary a father responsibility, i won't be able to look after her
u don high ...u hear
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Oyolohi24: 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
My humble advise: leave that pregnancy Incase of your unknown future. The stress won't kill you but will pass with time. I am still regretting mine I did previously now No baby from my wife after 6yrs of marriage. That incoming baby might be the only one God destined for you. Pls leave it and talk to God to open way for you cos of Her. quote author=Mylordmygod1 post=109247872]Hello nairalanders...

[/quote]
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by GabbyScott1992: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

guy u better leave the baby make him come enjoy life wen u Dey fire ur brain no tell u dat u go soon enta one chance.Na prison u go land (mad man)
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by chysam: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
I am a prophet,I have seen that the baby is an IPOBEAST and he will kill you when he grows up and becomes an Unknown Gunman just like the one that killed his father in Abia state.

So abort him quickly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Gee64: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
YOU MUST NOT KILL!
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Munzy14(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

You
Lmao...so we still get side girl friend grin grin problem no dey finish...And na this side one men the like practice all fetish and weird sexual fantasies....E go dey sweet una well...And you go dey pour inside without worry na undecided

Condom is cheap and affordable, yet .... lipsrsealed

Oga no kill person daughter o undecided

This one weh no gree abort, na strong person o, he/she fit be future president of Nigeria...If una kill am we will not take it... grin

You ignored withdrawal.

You ignored condom.

You ignored postinor within 24-72hrs , now you are asking for advice..On how to kill future Naija president abii undecided

Try it na angry
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by OMBIIGA: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Op. fear God and resent your decision. Santity of life can't be compromise, for every blood spell the soul cry on to God and the wrath of God is a consuming fire.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by EndRape2(f): 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
You are stupid and an idiot, she is your side babe, how you could not use condone , that child will hurt you, if you kill the child

You and the man are stupid .

Auote author=Mylordmygod1 post=109247872]Hello nairalanders...

[/quote]
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by EndRape2(f): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
Idiot you are young to carry responsibility, but you are not young, to have sex ,
Blood is already on your head.

quote author=Mylordmygod1 post=109248074]i'm still young to cary a father responsibility, i won't be able to look after her[/quote]
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by MissionaryArchi(m): 12:41am On Jan 12, 2022
I don't know if you can read up to this page nevertheless let me put my story down in case you come across it.

In the year 2013 I met an old sec. School classmate, she was in a very serious relationship leading to marriage in few months time, myself was in a relationship but e no reach marriage.
She came visiting & somehow sex happened and again fheum belle don enter.. Haah she shouted killing herself for getting pregnant to a small boy who was still in his 3rd while she was already done with NYSC and getting married to an already established guy.

Well she got some abortion pills from one of her friend even when i begged her to keep it, lai lai I was going to ruin her bright future and marriage since I still have a very long way to go.
I couldn't win the argument and alas she drink the drugs ooo even put the one wey dem dey insert. This happened in November, fast forward to January belle still dey grow even after having bleeding as a result of the pills, na so sister calm down come reason with me, broke up with her fiancee and moved in with me in school (kai this love thing ever) . Initially we were scared the baby was going to be deformed and we were mentally prepared for it. The month of July we went into that labour room awaiting our fate but mercy said No
She gave birth to the most complete and prettiest baby I have wished for.
Brother today that girl child is 7yrs, healthy, so pretty, very intelligent and smart, from the day she started school, she only took 2nd once, every other times she was the top.
I tell you the truth Sir I was never ready for that child but I loved her even when I have not seen her, we went through hell to bring that child up, I lost the very sweet love from my family (mom & dad ) I almost dropped out of school if not for the little savings she had then cuz my parents withdrew their support.

Today Sir everything has changed. I'm a graduate Arc. We're both married now with 3kids, the good news is that The Lord just gave us a bouncing baby boy last night. We living comfortably and ok. Those who said we will never make it congratulated me on our wedding day, the day I dedicated my car and my kids. My mom don't joke with us now, a day without her hearing from us is a day wasted for her. Jesus did this for us, He's still changing lives.

Don't let anyone talk you down, let your love for your unborn child be your strength. As for the lady who is your supposed side chick, life has a way of arranging destiny especially when you are specially loved by God. Hold unto God, mercy will say no

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Lekan239(m): 2:24am On Jan 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
Abortion is Evil , Wickedness, abomination and Murder.

As a Servant of GOD ALMIGHTY, I warn you! Do not try it! Do not add Murder to your Fornication.

If you go ahead after this warning to do, Mark my words! IT WILL LAND U IN JAIL!
pls do not wish death for that poor girl, pray for her
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Awanja(m): 2:25am On Jan 12, 2022
Pls I can connect u to family that can take care of u
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by AROMA1975: 5:27am On Jan 12, 2022
Pls I beg you, take responsibility, do the needful as in right thing. Don't endanger the life of that poor girl. See the baby as a gift from God and move on
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by KIDfurniture(m): 6:49am On Jan 12, 2022
May ur girl children have reason to practice abortion often … say amen then type it
kelz2205:

Oh!! Shut up!!

Oshey god of Ibarapa!! Giver of children and deviner of fertility..

If u don't GTFOH!!
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by KIDfurniture(m): 6:51am On Jan 12, 2022
Baby wey the girl never born … easy nah .
I can’t accept a child just like that sef.. I must know if the father is not a cultist , drug user , internet fraudster and other info

1Sharon:

Can he bring the baby to you?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Bakakeyz(m): 7:00am On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's wrong with you tho?
Keep the baby and don't abort it..
Why on Earth would you wanna abort a baby..

That baby is already deformed, they tried aborting (medically) before
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Bakakeyz:

That baby is already deformed, they tried aborting (medically) before
I do understand tho..
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2022
KIDfurniture:
If you succeed with this plan of yours.. I promise u this u will never hear the sound of a new baby in your house hold ever again.

You will never have one again in this life.

When you were fornicating you didn’t think it would lead to pregnancy abi. Walai u willl never have one again

Abeg ee this is too much, life doesn't always work that way will you help him cater for the one is about to abort now?

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by HRMK: 7:56am On Jan 12, 2022
side gfrd?not real gfrd?and avin unprotected sex with her?what a stupid thing to do!how are u sure the foetus is not already deformed?keeping it is a risk just as aborting it is a bigger risk!this shuld av bn done by a qualified gyny at an early stage!!
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Nigerians are too emotional when it comes to abortions always failing to think outside the box.

OP it is quite risky to abort a pregnancy at 4 months in Nigeria if you wanted to have an abortion why didn't you both do it earlier?

As long as no one here telling you not to abort the pregnancy has given you a practicable solution they have no right to condemn you, na who wear the shoe know where e dey pain am

Laws are not always moral abortions occur almost every day in Nigeria the government should be realistic like Benin republic and legalise it instead of subjecting women to the hands of quacks

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2022
ariesbull:
don't go and commit murder... It is called infanticide

Stop it r

Go and learn the meaning of infanticide, it only happens when a baby has been born (infanticide) not while it is in the womb. Abortion is not infanticide.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:21am On Jan 12, 2022
Going through the thread the advice given to the OP were just given out of sentiments and nothing practicable

If you can not take care of kids don't have them and bring them into this world to suffer

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2022
Gospel2Day:
How Satan makes human beings this heartless and wicked is beyond me.
You want to kill a living soul because you were irresponsibly sharing your community peni.s with everything in skirts.
See, there is a possibility that you will end up killing two humans tomorrow, both the unborn baby and your sidechick.
Why not accept the consequences of your sinful pleasure seeking and man up to your responsibility and take care of the pregnancy?
A generation of murderers can kill anything and anyone for their convenience.
It is such a shame.
You have to repent and confess the sin of even attempting to kill the unborn foetus before using drugs.
What a godless set of humans!

But abortions didn't start today so why are you blaming this generation?

Provide a practicable solution for them and stop the condemnation.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2022
1Sharon:

In normal countries abortion is actually a safe procedure. It's safer than having a baby.

Nigeria is not a normal country.See them shouting don't abort but abortion occurs daily in a country where it is supposed to be illegal.

Country of hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Intoboy(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2022
Leonbonapart:
God have mercy on your lost miserable soul

Hmmmm
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Intoboy(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2022
FreelanceRebel:

My mother attempt to abort me, some 30 years ago but failed. now I am her caregiver.
Don't give bloody advice.

A friend of mine died....he got his girlfriend pregnant and was forced to keep the baby,he doubled his hustle and started okada work...he had an accident 6months after the child was born and he lost his life.

30years ago is not today...ur mother will throw you away with the way things are dis days,care giver kor
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ariesbull: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Go and learn the meaning of infanticide, it only happens when a baby has been born (infanticide) not while it is in the womb. Abortion is not infanticide.
cool yourself

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2022
ariesbull:
cool yourself

Abortion isn't infanticide, take the correction and move on no need to attach what doesn'concern me to your reply.

Abortions will continue to happen until the right things are put in place to reduce a need for it and even at that abortions will still happen for medical reasons too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen / Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.