Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) (780 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard / Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand / Photos: Man Buried With Bed Instead Of A Coffin In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) by Niece: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
A Nigerian man has taken to social media to share a message he has received from a coffin seller.

The man who is identified as Uche Dennis shared a message he received from the coffin seller whom he patronised last year November, 2021.

Mr Dennis said he was shocked to receive such message from the man whom he bought a coffin from last year November as the coffin seller was telling him that he 'the coffin seller' was available in case he needed another coffin.

Posting the screenshot of the message he received, Dennis wrote:
"Chai my people help me o. This message shock me for body. The person I buy coffin from last year November to bury my mother inlaw dey tell me make I contact him if I need another coffin. So this man want make I lost person this year? E no go work. My God no go gree. I cancel death for my family and love ones this year in Jesus name amen".

The message the coffin seller sent him reads;
"Good day sir. Happy new year. This is Godwin Sylvester a coffin seller that sell coffin for you in Nov last year. I just say I should greet you & tell you that I am still available in case you need coffin. Thank you and God bless. Greet your family".
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYjzOMaLf1y/?utm_medium=copy_link

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) by Niece: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
I see nothing bad in the message. The man is just a hustler.
Re: Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) by Hashabiah: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Coffin sellers are just like doctors and nurses : if someone isn't dead, dying or sick , they can't make money. undecided
Re: Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) by Niece: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hashabiah:
Coffin sellers are just like doctors and nurses : if someone isn't dead, dying or sick , they can't make money. undecided
Truth
Re: Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) by lloydtruth: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Coffin seller dey do business advert.
Re: Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) by nifemi25(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
The nigga is just trying to update his customers. Nothing wrong in updating a client
Re: Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) by BuhariAdvocate: 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
You better start seeing bad side of his actions the coffin seller should understand that his business is a sensitive thing and he must understand the nature of his business. Have you ever see someone that gladly buy coffin.
Niece:

1 Like

Re: Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) by Niece: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
BuhariAdvocate:
You better start seeing bad side of his actions the coffin seller should understand that his business is a sensitive thing and he must understand the nature of his business. Have you ever see someone that gladly buy coffin.
Yes. Example, Obi Cubana
Re: Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) by Dollarremix(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lolzz...but make we talk true, las las you go still patronise coffin sellers even if no be this person
Re: Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) by duro4chang(m): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Niece:
You don minit? So if na you na laff you go laff if you get that message?
Re: Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) by duro4chang(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hashabiah:
People no go like that type of message I swear.
Re: Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) by Hashabiah: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
duro4chang:
People no go like that type of message I swear.
Nowadays people are always against the truth but it's normal.
Re: Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) by duro4chang(m): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hashabiah:
Nowadays people are always against the truth but it's normal.
Na you sabi
Re: Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) by soundOsonic: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Niece:
A Nigerian man has taken to social media to share a message he has received from a coffin seller.

The man who is identified as Uche Dennis shared a message he received from the coffin seller whom he patronised last year November, 2021.

Mr Dennis said he was shocked to receive such message from the man whom he bought a coffin from last year November as the coffin seller was telling him that he 'the coffin seller' was available in case he needed another coffin.

Posting the screenshot of the message he received, Dennis wrote:

The message the coffin seller sent him reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYjzOMaLf1y/?utm_medium=copy_link

lalasticlala

He is just advertising death. Atleast he is not wishing death to you, as you can't buy coffin for yourself
Re: Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) by Odoogu(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin grin

Him no wish anybody death now.

But if it seems sinister to the guy, e normal, nobody wan relate with death.
Re: Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) by ValCon888: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
He's simply marketing his services and not wishing you evil.
Re: Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) by Cholls(m): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
My brother One man's meat is another man's poison

(1) (Reply)

Intervene, Hasten MACBAN Elections, Concerned Members Beg Sultan, Bot / My 46th Independent Special Gift To Nigerians! / Husband And Wifey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.