Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 (2368 Views)

How To Gain Financial Freedom In 2023 Doing What You Know / Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 / Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Galacious1: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
This country ain’t getting any easier. Seeing a lot of folks still job hunting is heartbreaking. I was once a job seeker, and the experience wasn’t funny. Sapa and depression are a deadly combination. So, I‘ve decided to assist in a little way.

There are several ways to make legitimate money online that many of us aren’t taking advantage of. If done right, domain flipping, affiliate marketing, copywriting, blogging, online surveys, and Amazon KDP are sure ways to make decent money from home.

Until I lost my job in May 2020, I never took making money online seriously. If I could make 2 million naira in a month, you too can. Check my KDP story here https://www.nairaland.com/6922012/how-novice-started-making-money

My Plan this Month:
I want to train 20 persons that are ready to work hard and sacrifice sleep to attain financial freedom this year.
Meanwhile, it is not a get-rich-quick scheme but a gradual wealth-building program that will involve your input to get output. The more you input, the better your output.

Now, what is this training about? You may ask. It is self-publishing on Amazon. Amazon is the largest online store in the world and books are one major demand on the platform. What we will be doing is writing and publishing books from the comfort of our home while we get our royalties in United States Dollars (USD) here in Nigeria. I will be teaching all I know about online publishing and how to start making money from KDP.

VENUE FOR TRAINING:
Whatsapp
FEE:
N20,000 (for each participant)
DURATION:
Until you start making decent sales.
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT:
8pm, Saturday 15 January 2021

CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: As soon as I get the twenty persons or 14 January 2021 (whichever comes first).

REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TRAINING:
1. Laptop with internet access
2. Dedication and patience
3. Ability to ask questions when in doubt
4. A good command of English

OUR FOCUS:
We will be focusing strictly on NON-FICTION writing. Well researched book titles will be given to each trainee to write on.

Note: You don't need to be a writer to do this.

Interested? Please send a message to thewordpubbooks(at)gmail(dot)com with the Subject INTERESTED plus your name and Whatsapp number.

Below is a screenshot of my dashboard for November and December 2021.

Don't forget to check my KDP story here https://www.nairaland.com/6922012/how-novice-started-making-money

5 Likes

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Galacious1: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Don't sleep on this opportunity.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Galacious1: 7:41am On Jan 12, 2022
A lot would rather keep looking for job than starting something on their own.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Galacious1: 10:50am On Jan 13, 2022
Still sleeping on this? I hope you don't wish you had started earlier.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Galacious1: 11:56am On Jan 14, 2022
Registration ends today.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Gotron: 1:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Galacious1:
Registration ends today.

I sent you a mail. Kindly respond
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Galacious1: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Gotron:

I sent you a mail. Kindly respond
Done
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Yemialade(f): 12:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Galacious 1,I want to learn from you
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Galacious1: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Yemialade:
Galacious 1,I want to learn from you
send a pm
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by emmy989(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Galacious1:
send a pm
Hi bro, how can I dm you?
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Galacious1: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
emmy989:

Hi bro, how can I dm you?
thewordpubbooks@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by ThatsONYI: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Galacious1:
Don't sleep on this opportunity.

shocked

Sir, once I'm financially stable and get a laptop - I'll reach out to you sir. I know the training is over but I do believe an opportunity could come again.

Thank you, I'll follow you right away.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by WordsWriter: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
Check your mail bro.

@galacious1
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Galacious1: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Doing this again this year. Mentorship is now 30k.

Out of 20 students in 2022 only 2 stayed consistent till last December. Below is a screenshot of his last month earnings.

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Mavinsoladele(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Galacious1:

Out of 20 students in 2022 only 2 stayed consistent till last December. Below is a screenshot of his last month earnings.

Hello. How do we go about registration? Also, when does it start? What do we need to get started?
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Galacious1: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mavinsoladele:

Hello. How do we go about registration? Also, when does it start? What do we need to get started?

REGISTRATION FEE: N30,000

DATE OF COMMENCEMENT:
8pm, Saturday 14 January 2023

CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: As soon as I get the twenty persons or 13 January 2023 (whichever comes first).

Interested? Please send a message to thewordpubbooks(at)gmail(dot)com with the Subject INTERESTED plus your name and Whatsapp number.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by kaywon: 6:12am On Jan 18, 2023
Galacious1:

REGISTRATION FEE: N30,000

DATE OF COMMENCEMENT:
8pm, Saturday 14 January 2023

CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: As soon as I get the twenty persons or 13 January 2023 (whichever comes first).

Just seeing this.
Is it still open?
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Galacious1: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
kaywon:

Just seeing this.
Is it still open?

Nope
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Directway: 7:16am On Jan 25, 2023
Galacious1:

Nope

I sent you a mail and yet to get a reply. Kindly reply.

Regards.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by kaywon: 5:53am On Jan 29, 2023

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Galacious1: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=kaywon post=120463226][/quote] Biko don’t shoot. DM
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by TheOmalicha: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Galacious1:
This country ain’t getting any easier. Seeing a lot of folks still job hunting is heartbreaking. I was once a job seeker, and the experience wasn’t funny. Sapa and depression are a deadly combination. So, I‘ve decided to assist in a little way.

There are several ways to make legitimate money online that many of us aren’t taking advantage of. If done right, domain flipping, affiliate marketing, copywriting, blogging, online surveys, and Amazon KDP are sure ways to make decent money from home.

Until I lost my job in May 2020, I never took making money online seriously. If I could make 2 million naira in a month, you too can. Check my KDP story here https://www.nairaland.com/6922012/how-novice-started-making-money

My Plan this Month:
I want to train 20 persons that are ready to work hard and sacrifice sleep to attain financial freedom this year.
Meanwhile, it is not a get-rich-quick scheme but a gradual wealth-building program that will involve your input to get output. The more you input, the better your output.

Now, what is this training about? You may ask. It is self-publishing on Amazon. Amazon is the largest online store in the world and books are one major demand on the platform. What we will be doing is writing and publishing books from the comfort of our home while we get our royalties in United States Dollars (USD) here in Nigeria. I will be teaching all I know about online publishing and how to start making money from KDP.

VENUE FOR TRAINING:
Whatsapp
FEE:
N20,000 (for each participant)
DURATION:
Until you start making decent sales.
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT:
8pm, Saturday 15 January 2021

CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: As soon as I get the twenty persons or 14 January 2021 (whichever comes first).

OUR FOCUS:
We will be focusing strictly on NON-FICTION writing. Well researched book titles will be given to each trainee to write on.

Note: You don't need to be a writer to do this.

Below is a screenshot of my dashboard for November and December 2021.

Don't forget to check my KDP story here https://www.nairaland.com/6922012/how-novice-started-making-money

Still on?
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Galacious1: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2023
TheOmalicha:

Still on?
Nope.

Personal training is available though
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Galacious1:
Nope.

Hi. Good afternoon. I sent you a mail
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by MyVc: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Please, am interested in the mentorship program.

Sent you an Email to your designated Email address; thewordpubbooks@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 23, 2023
Galacious1:
Nope.

Hi. Please check your mail

Plus is there a way to reach you faster. I sent a mail days ago, still waiting for reply
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Babygeek(f): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2023
Galacious1:

Hello boss. Please do you intend to do this again in 2024?
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Galacious1: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Babygeek:
Hello boss. Please do you intend to do this again in 2024?
Yep, but not as a group.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Babygeek(f): 5:30am On Nov 16, 2023
Galacious1:
Yep, but not as a group.
oh. Thank goodness. You mean individual mentorship? Like you intend to train one person at a time.
Please do you intend to make the announcement on NL when you are about to start, at least so people interested can get in touch.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2023
Why use workigeria as your CV revamp??
- Legit
-Fast
- Super affordable--
https://money-easilyscm.buzz/87579977841411 this will lead u to make moni
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Babygeek(f): 1:31am On Nov 20, 2023
Galacious1:
Yep, but not as a group.
Hello boss. You have not been online since the last time I quoted you. Regarding this, if your intention is to mentor one person at a time since you said not as a group, I would like to be the first person for 2024 please.

That's if someone else has not showed interest first. I am thinking it will be on first come, first serve basis.
I await your reply.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 by Galacious1: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
Babygeek:
Hello boss. You have not been online since the last time I quoted you. Regarding this, if your intention is to mentor one person at a time since you said not as a group, I would like to be the first person for 2024 please.

That's if someone else has not showed interest first. I am thinking it will be on first come, first serve basis.
I await your reply.
Please send a mail to thewordpubbooks@gmail.com for more inquiries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Format / HR Assistant Vacancy / VACANCIES !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.