Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Can Someone Teach Me Jsp In 7days - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Someone Teach Me Jsp In 7days (996 Views)

New Nigerian Stock Exchange Website (Moved from jsp to aspx) / Php Vs Jsp / Asp Vs Php Vs Coldfusion Vs Jsp ''who's Da Best (2) (3) (4)

Can Someone Teach Me Jsp In 7days by jimmie(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2011
Can someone teach me JSP and Java web services in 7days,  i will pay for the class,  but i want it to be a project driven class,  and i will also like to see what you've done with it. i need professionals to respond. i will want to write some certification exams after the class. i have a Java background,  if you can handle am expecting your response.
Re: Can Someone Teach Me Jsp In 7days by DualCore1: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2011
I dunno where you guys conjure this learn-programming-quick ideas from.

Why don't you try learning open heart surgery in 2 weeks.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-692688.0.html
Re: Can Someone Teach Me Jsp In 7days by jimmie(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2011
If you can handle the class, buzz my line and let get talking.
Re: Can Someone Teach Me Jsp In 7days by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2011
que pasa @poster? eres tu estupido ni? u can never ever learn JSP when you dont even know the DHTML lang? and you cannot
even differentiate between client & server, between http and https?

Senor dual core? where is he going to start the training from? since he aint got no backbone??

Estoy bromeando (just kidding). But seriously now, for you to actually learn Jsp in 7 days - a crashcourse is possible, however, on
the condition that you already know how to do client sided stuffs (at least html and possible some css, jscript is not really compulsory).

[s]If you meet the above requirements, you can call me on 070[/s]
Re: Can Someone Teach Me Jsp In 7days by yawatide(f): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2011
u can learn anything in 7 days and perhaps know enough to get something going. But can you master it enough to do stuff that will last you a lifetime? Na im d koko
Re: Can Someone Teach Me Jsp In 7days by OmniPotens(m): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2011
yawa-ti-de:

u can learn anything in 7 days and perhaps know enough to get something going. But can you master it enough to do stuff that will last you a lifetime? Na im d koko

Mastery is the issue. Learning and knowing is another. Just like people attend seminars and learn how to perform one or two tasks with Adobe PhotoShop; does that now make you a qualified and satisfied Adobe PhotoShop professional? Your answer is as good as mine. Whatever is worth learning is worth learning and mastering well.
Re: Can Someone Teach Me Jsp In 7days by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2011
Well, i said learn not master, the poster wants someone that can teach, he does not have to master what he is taught (his choice)
Re: Can Someone Teach Me Jsp In 7days by MrBarzini: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2011
Why learn that ridiculous waste? I did EJB, J2EE. And its a phucking cumbersome waste!
Re: Can Someone Teach Me Jsp In 7days by DualCore1: 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2011
Mr Barzini:

Why learn that ridiculous waste? I did EJB, J2EE. And its a phucking cumbersome waste!
One man's waste is another man's taste.
Try not to enforce your personal opinions on people. With all due respect, he may have a better brain to carry what you ran away from (certainly not in 7 days tho) so I implore you to drop your NIIT'ish approach to programming.
Re: Can Someone Teach Me Jsp In 7days by MrBarzini: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2011
When did I say I couldn't carry it on my brain.
Do you know what EJB is ? Its a failure on its on part from sun. Everything that can be done with EJB / J2EE can be done with far less resources and time with PHP you dolt!
It uses far much resources than php. Glassfish,Jboss are cumbersome failures. Please do some research in EJB / J2EE Web applications and find out why it is rarely used and widely avoided.

Edited. Apologies
Re: Can Someone Teach Me Jsp In 7days by DualCore1: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2011
Mr Barzini:

Oh please shut your trap. When did I say I couldn't carry it on my brain. Please try understanding something before you exhibit absolute idiocy on the forums.
Do you know what EJB is ? Its a failure on its on part from sun. Everything that can be done with EJB / J2EE can be done with far less resources and time with PHP you dolt!
It uses far much resources than php. Glassfish,Jboss are cumbersome failures. Please do some research in EJB / J2EE Web applications and find out why it is rarely used and widely avoided. Use your brains you clod!
No disrespect but I'm too grown up to engage you in that sand. However, do well to state your personal opinions as is, not as standards. Just so everyone's clear, I repeat . . . he may have a better brain to carry what you ran away from (certainly not in 7 days tho).

Nice evening, kid. (No disrespect at all, I'm old enough to call you kid).

*dhtml:

Senor dual core? where is he going to start the training from? since he aint got no backbone??

He can start by learning attitude so we have less e-kids to handle in our e-old age.

Darn't my laptop is pissing me off. . . surge jst fcked up its power supply angry
Re: Can Someone Teach Me Jsp In 7days by yawatide(f): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2011
Mr. Barzini,

I will agree with you that the whole Java thing is too cumbersome but you must agree that it must have something good for major websites to code using J2EE technologies (JSP, EJB, etc).
Re: Can Someone Teach Me Jsp In 7days by MrBarzini: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2011
yawa-ti-de:

Mr. Barzini,

I will agree with you that the whole Java thing is too cumbersome but you must agree that it must have something good for major websites to code using J2EE technologies (JSP, EJB, etc).
On very rare occasions. Most Nigerians do this on development using their netbeans, glassfish and what not. To deploy it on production servers is very very difficult with JNDI.
What you can do with 2 php files of 2 kb, you won't do with 50kb of EJB, WAR module, configuring the markup language, its just too tedious.
Re: Can Someone Teach Me Jsp In 7days by yawatide(f): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2011
Yes it is tedious but again, maybe in a Nigerian environment where things, generally speaking, are out of whack but again, speaking for the US at least, most big companies use J2EE so there must be some benefit to them going that route, as opposed to the easier php, etc.

I don't have a dog in this fight. I just do what my bosses tell me, so no need to debate any further. After all, with the same J2EE, they are making billions while those of us who don't make 10% of that are doing the debating/arguing cool
Re: Can Someone Teach Me Jsp In 7days by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
muy interesante

Web Portal Development / Is Bidvertiser Good For Advertisers? / Join The Official Lagos Chapter Of Adobe Creative Group!!! Check For More Info