Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) (44328 Views)

Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit / Zazu Zeh Crooner, Portable Acquires A New Car (Photos) / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi And Zazu Crooner, Portable Reconcile, Hug Each Other (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by ashetu(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Zazuh zeh crooner, portable, angry as insInstag restricts his account.

In the video, he was seen complaining angrily, while people around begged.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPyuJ2-1yfs

Otun ti zeh oo

Let me design beautiful flyers for your business
Whatsapp 08024575448

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by purplekayc(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Brendaniel:
Is this guy related to terry G...
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by Elmander1983(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
Is that all he has to say? grin grin grin e choke!
marshalcarter:
lipsrsealed the person below me has something to say about this guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by dfrost: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Brendaniel:

cheesy pangolo music angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by Peace1993: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
daddytime:
This one na confirmation say no be everybody money dey fit.

This guy na full-blown kolo...

See him mouth like who don lose all him 32.

#SayNoToSyntheticDrugs
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by Gofwane(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Brendaniel:
Same question on our minds.

1 Like

Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
grin
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
This one think say insta send am? Even Donald Trump got his own piece of the action.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by davidque: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
He can't last with this agbero attitude
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by Hapinex01: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nawaoo oh
Nairaland for don pass these stage of posting fake news now.
Is these not the video the wereh is asking for his car? Why una go con Change the headline now
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by seyz91(m): 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
I tell you
Revolution2022:
This thug is a menace to our cyberspace.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by prophetfire: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
Revolution2022:
This thug is a menace to our cyberspace.
. He is not even fit to be a thug. He is a miscreant. Had it been he is Igbo, I would have called him lowlife Ipob miscreant.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
thinkdip:
Don't change the narrative pls. The heading is wrong.

This video was not about any acc, he was angry because he got ripped of his money and they also took his car
Exactly , he was ranting about the car taken from him by his promoter not his Instagram
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by jaybeez: 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nov 12 2021, this portable guy was in his ghetto very haggard and dirty, I am sure he didn't even have up to N500. 2 months ago he would never ever had believed this would be his status....Today he is trending, has a hit song, sang on stage with top Afrobeats superstars, gifted a range rover vogue on New years day and known by many for his antics. Your life can change at any moment for good if you believe, just be prepared so it dont get to your head and become a nuisance like mr portable here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by onojaford(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
A little irritating tho... See black mouth like ekuke own.

"I'm a big man now." He said, and somehow it makes me feel ashamed, maybe on his behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by thundafire: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
This guy na real drug dealer
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by onojaford(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
thinkdip:
Don't change the narrative pls. The heading is wrong.

This video was not about any acc, he was angry because he got ripped of his money and they also took his car
How do you get your info please?
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by LegendHero(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
lexy2014:

WhiCh hustle is he hustling that others who are talented aren't hustling?

You see person dey trend 24/7 for internet you think say e easy?

Even all those craziness him dey do na hustle on it’s own. That guy don dey sing for street since before God finally pick him call.

He’s a hustler. Not all hustler get talent and not all hustler get paid. Life no be straightforward thing.

1 Like

Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by clockwisereport: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
What is insInstag?
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by l0uie(m): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
daddytime:
This one na confirmation say no be everybody money dey fit.

This guy na full-blown kolo...

See him mouth like who don lose all him 32.

#SayNoToSyntheticDrugs

Na money miss road, my guy.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by l0uie(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
LegendHero:

You see person dey trend 24/7 for internet you think say e easy?

Even all those craziness him dey do na hustle on it’s own. That guy don dey sing for street since before God finally pick him call.

He’s a hustler. Not all hustler get talent and not all hustler get paid. Life no be straightforward thing.

What has he been singing on the street since?

Face the fact, dude! This piece of shit is talentless. The rubbish that he puts out cannot even be considered as noise because noise is way pleasant to my ears than to listen to the rubbish that he says.

Let him enjoy this 5 mins of fame of his. More of his kinds don come go back to oblivion and some of them are even of substance than this daft soul.

Like, his existence on the cyberspace every seconds sickens me to my stomach when they're more vital infos to be passed around on the cyberspace. Sooner than later, his existence would be garbaged.

1 Like

Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by knowhowk: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
What is Insinstag again ooo.The Pronouncements self shocked

Check My Signature for Weak Erections and Premature Ejaculations Joor.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by Regex: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
I thought this is the video where he was angry at his manager or something....

Why are they recycling outdated news?
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
osuofia2:
grin
One of the problem of Nigeria after IPOB and Skull Miners
Racist...u don't have any other thing to thrill yourself with other than castigating other tribes. Your type are educated illiterates, scum of the earth and shame of your family and accomplices.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
This guy should rest, he's fast becoming an internet nuisance.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by CondemnBattery(f): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Zazuh zeh crooner, portable, angry as insInstag restricts his account.

In the video, he was seen complaining angrily, while people around begged.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPyuJ2-1yfs
The part he said "I'm a big man naw" got me rolling....
Walai wealth is not for everyone from the look of things.
But I'm curious, does he not speak English at all
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
This has been settled
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
Portable is a psychiatric patient.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by izubext007: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
He is not even a thug, he just a dirty local bed bug survival.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
This portable should try to be humble. Pride comes before a fall.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by jidxin(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
osuofia2:
grin
One of the problem of Nigeria after IPOB and Skull Miners
and 13 fuulish people liked your comment
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by alexogbebor(f): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
What this young man need is to seek for help in the rehabilitation space and go sober .
#SaynotoDrugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star / Kayode Olaiya 'Aderupoko' Shares New Pictures On Instagram / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.