Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) (44329 Views)

Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit / Zazu Zeh Crooner, Portable Acquires A New Car (Photos) / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi And Zazu Crooner, Portable Reconcile, Hug Each Other (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by Bishopino: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
This guy is just a local tout
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by mastertek: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Up coming Fuji artist that found fortunate in niger music cyber space
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by adebwalex(m): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=thinkdip post=109280816]Don't change the narrative pls. The heading is wrong.

This video was not about any acc, he was angry because he got ripped of his money and they also took his car[/quote

DONT MIND THE USELESS LIE LIE WRITE UP...
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by RPG2020(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
UncleKoboko:
What is
Sir sue?

Portable charger
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by damosade(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hmnnn
Bi o se wu olorun oba lon sola.

No one can ask God.

We that we carry all the degree.

You are mighty God.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by BigYash: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
This one is mad
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by Traplord09: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
osuofia2:
grin
One of the problem of Nigeria after IPOB and Skull Miners

Keep calling ipop ..
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by KingMack(m): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
This nigga no no say I'm talent dey for yorubawood movies..e jus think say Na music him talent dey... Nigerians can take his small craze at the moment but I don't see him making a it huge in the Nigeria music space for long angry

Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by lexy2014: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
LegendHero:

You see person dey trend 24/7 for internet you think say e easy?

Even all those craziness him dey do na hustle on it’s own. That guy don dey sing for street since before God finally pick him call.

He’s a hustler. Not all hustler get talent and not all hustler get paid. Life no be straightforward thing.

How is he trending 24/7 on d internet? Can u tell me where and when he achieved that? How is his craziness which u call hustle mean that those who are talented aren't hustling?
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by Beblessedbaba: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Op is a bug scammer

Enemy of progress

The headline does not match what happened

OP even though I am not his personal fan as you have planned to destroy this guy life your life will bend... For spreading fake news about him.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by feed70: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Zazuh zeh crooner, portable, angry as insInstag restricts his account.

In the video, he was seen complaining angrily, while people around begged.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPyuJ2-1yfs

I know who dey give this guy attention
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by francisisking: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
This guy will make a good actor likewise a musician in fuji though...
But personally I like the guy cos he is real.
No faking 100%
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Brendaniel:
Is this guy related to terry G...
Terry G reincarnated before his death, I want to develop this hypothesis.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hmmmm, he's high on condein.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by selfdefence: 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
I would really expected this guy to use his game and relevance now for something important, but sha who knows what he has in mind with him showing up on news everyday.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by gambit25: 12:25am On Jan 12, 2022
Hopsinluck:
A disgrace to the beauty of music. Talentless yet still counting money. This life is indeed unfair
remove that talentless wey you talk, because the craze man is actually talented.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by yemmywesey(m): 1:04am On Jan 12, 2022
Asaraeilu of hip hop, devil of hip-hop.
Are you mad or something, na me get zazuh

You all don't know weting you don sign.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 2:14am On Jan 12, 2022
Portable is always angry at something or someone. Always angry sha Ni.. lool
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by Bromax: 4:04am On Jan 12, 2022
And this one has fans and praying had to be a Grammy award winner. I pray mummy GO go catch u soon
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by Bromax: 4:07am On Jan 12, 2022
And this one has fans ooo. And praying seriously to a Grammy award winner someday. Mummy GO must hear this
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by pacespot(m): 4:55am On Jan 12, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria where irrelevant people are made relevant for no reason. If there is a reason for police to invite youth for their rascality, i think this guy is it.

Complete money-missed road mumu. I am sure those his friends hailing him will rip him off soon, he is not the first and won't be the last. We know what happens to people like him in the end.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by Maj196(m): 5:34am On Jan 12, 2022
Weyrey adugbo grin
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by osazuwa23: 6:45am On Jan 12, 2022
i am not yoruba ethnically but i am missing out on what this guy is saying it sounds interesting Seun try to translate for us non native yoruba speakers
Viraltrends123:

Watch video here;

Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by Letzgo: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Watch video here;

Serious mad man (SMM)
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by Letzgo: 7:30am On Jan 12, 2022
This guy is actually a very good entertainer , he looks funny and sounds funny as well.
Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by osazuwa23: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2022
The guy cant seem to live the hood lifestyle despite the fame. he wants to be an area boy so bad embarassed
Viraltrends123:

Watch video here;

Re: Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) by LivingTribunal: 7:32am On Jan 12, 2022
this one need mkpurummiri flogging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs / Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.