Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,503 members, 7,840,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized (38628 Views)

Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Captainman(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2022
Dayvidblue:

[s]Has to be one of them.
Awon omo oduduiyas and drugs, dem take yahoo and drugs swear for una papa?[/s]

Keep quiet is it not obvious that this is a set up? Not like am supporting the use of hard drugs. But why have they not gone to raid chemist that openly sell this drugs
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by 27Pushing30: 8:12am On Jan 13, 2022
inoki247:

At least the guy av d scene on record mak NDLEA show dere own evidence by tendering dere own evidence of when dem dey carry d thing for him house....

You guys always support Stupidity nd injustice from this people..

You people shuld continue one day u people will enta where u no go come bak again....

You’re funny sha... you think law enforcement is social media that will be recording things? Lol
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by toujurs: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2022
inoki247:

At least the guy av d scene on record mak NDLEA show dere own evidence by tendering dere own evidence of when dem dey carry d thing for him house....

You guys always support Stupidity nd injustice from this people..

You people shuld continue one day u people will enta where u no go come bak again....
that guy is not only a drug offender but a fraudster, most of them doing those comedy skit are fraudsters, Most of their content always and only about sex, sex and pretty women.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by akojispy: 8:19am On Jan 13, 2022
ImDStar:
Lolz Just weed and tramadol?
Anyways, law is law!

But If NDLEA are efficient in the other region as they seems to be in the here, I am sure all the youths there would be in prison.

Don't say what you don't know they are doing their job well I can belt that
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by DabuIIIT: 8:21am On Jan 13, 2022
Sledgehammer on a cockroach

2 Likes

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by inoki247: 8:21am On Jan 13, 2022
toujurs:
that guy is not only a drug offender but a fraudster, most of them doing those comedy skit are fraudsters, Most of their content always and only about sex, sex and pretty women.

You people ar the new modern age of witchcraft just start accusing someone without evidence...

There are skit maker in the west, America also nd making it will you call dem Yahoo boys or drug dealer cos something is not working for you no mean say e no go work for anoda person....

2 Likes

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by inoki247: 8:22am On Jan 13, 2022
27Pushing30:

You’re funny sha... you think law enforcement is social media that will be recording things? Lol

Lol law enforcement agent is not social media then why parading someone on social media and taking his picture den wen u neva take am go court...

Keep justifying stupidity one day dey will go where dem no go come bak...

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by GetMeRight: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2022
inoki247:

Nobody is defending rubbish If he has a good lawyer that rubbish will be trashed...

He as every scene of the event recorded so if truly doz drugs were found in iz house doz officers go don show d thing to d camera or u want to tell me dey ommitted dat scene....

Why're dey saying is illegal to record unless u don't av Data to watch d Video...

dem jus wan deal with d guy why dem leave him friend nd pick only him up nd saying leave diz one..

Go watch d Video if na true dem no wan use am as escape goat dey will pack dem all...

You people should stop defending injustice...

They claimed that he recorded everything himself, why don't you ask him to release the full video? You should know a guilty and humbled man when you see one, the guy I'm looking at in that picture had been humbled. See guilty and remorse all over his face.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by inoki247: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2022
GetMeRight:

They claimed that he recorded everything himself, why don't you ask him to release the full video? You should know a guilty and humbled man when you see one, the guy I'm looking at in that picture had been humbled. See guilty and remorse all over his face.

how he wan take release all when you smashed him camera dem suppose colet d camera from him nd record d scene dat will even help dem more to get him senteced.

why block the camera wey dey d house with Xmas tree...

he b lik say u no get Data to watch d Video...

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by oscarlamba: 8:26am On Jan 13, 2022
Harrynight:
shocked

How that man am seeing on that picture happens to be a 22yrs old is what I can't understand
me self dey wonder he make me feel like say me wey pass 22yrs as old man
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by miketayo(m): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Skit in daytime, drugs at night.
Yet deceiving people that they build mansions and buy exotic cars through 'legit' means

You want to build mansion with 1.5grams of weed. It's laughable. Dude is obviously a user not a dealer

2 Likes

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by safarigirl(f): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2022
GetMeRight:

Some of you just derive pleasure in calling Nigeria a shitthole, lol. Who made it that way? No be u guys?
BTW: if you resist the arrest or search warrant in your that "lawful country", the police will shot you dead and nothing will come out in your favour as a suspect/victim. If you want examples, I can dig Google for you

The police will not shoot you dead for resisting arrest, and there is no mention of a warrant. You cannot burst into someone's house and assault them because they raised a camera.

The police officers will be arrested, suspended and/or fired for assault and the case will be thrown out of court.

I know your idea of a lawful country is America, because your mind is highly limited, but I do not mean America when I say "a lawful country", and there are many lawful countries where law enforcement officers do not have guns, how much more use them.

Even in the America, if you do anyhow, there are repercussions. There are NO repercussions to lawlessness in Nigeria, that is what makes it a proper shithole.

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by bewla(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2022
Dayvidblue:

Has to be one of them.
Awon omo oduduiyas and drugs, dem take yahoo and drugs swear for una papa?
it may hv been from the chase that drug was plant in is house any thing can happen or is the leader who nos.

..but I rule out skit from this one

No be comedy
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
My cousin just got a new apartment in Ajah, he is an easy going guy doing his stuff as software developer. He called yesterday complaining after hearing this news that his neighbour house is a joint for smokers and he suspect those guys to be into Yahoo as well, and only both of them that leave in the compound since the property is not fully developed.
The guy is damned scarred in leaving the house and he doesn't have money to relocate.

Omo, since he is a software developer,he has nothing to bother about.

However, he must always have his work ID on him and dress well while staying a bit far from his neighbours ooo... Cos they can raid them at any time!
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by GetMeRight: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2022
safarigirl:

The police will not shoot you dead for resisting arrest, and there is no mention of a warrant. You cannot burst into someone's house and assault them because they raised a camera.

The police officers will be arrested, suspended and/or fired for assault and the case will be thrown out of court.

I know your idea of a lawful country is America, because your mind is highly limited, but I do not mean America when I say "a lawful country", and there are many lawful countries where law enforcement officers do not have guns, how much more use them.

Even in the America, if you do anyhow, there are repercussions. There are NO repercussions to lawlessness in Nigeria, that is what makes it a proper shithole.

Lol. So, America is no more an ideal "lawful country"? That's good to hear.

Repercussions like what? Like in the picture below where the police officer was not found guilty, right?

And I know many police officers in Nigeria who have been sentenced to prison or death over various offences. I don't know why you would be generalising like that?

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by GetMeRight: 8:44am On Jan 13, 2022
inoki247:

how he wan take release all when you smashed him camera dem suppose colet d camera from him nd record d scene dat will even help dem more to get him senteced.

why block the camera wey dey d house with Xmas tree...

he b lik say u no get Data to watch d Video...

Stop defending someone you don't know may be because of tribal or religious affiliation, simple. If there are no criminals/offenders in Nigeria, there wouldn't be police stations, prisons, crimes.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by 27Pushing30: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2022
inoki247:

Lol law enforcement agent is not social media then why parading someone on social media and taking his picture den wen u neva take am go court...

Keep justifying stupidity one day dey will go where dem no go come bak...

mumu you don't know difference between parading suspects and going for an arrest?

if you want them to be giving you videos then tell your lawmakers to push for body cams...

Anyway make police enter your house find incriminating evidence then in court you can tell the judge that the police team should produce video evidence it was recovered from your house lol
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by inoki247: 8:47am On Jan 13, 2022
GetMeRight:

Stop defending someone you don't know may be because of tribal or religious affiliation, simple. If there are no criminals/offenders in Nigeria, there wouldn't be police stations, prisons, crimes.

I'm not defending him but they need to du d right thing.

You came to my house without a warrant cause the law allows you then I should also be allowed to record every scene of the incident you cant tell me is illegal to record things going on in my house..
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by 27Pushing30: 8:47am On Jan 13, 2022
GetMeRight:

Lol. So, America is a no more an ideal "lawful country"? That's good to hear.

Repercussions like what? Like in the picture below where the police officer was not found guilty, right?

And I know many police officers in Nigeria who have been sentenced to prison or death over various offences. I don't know why you would be generalising like that?

do you mind these ignorant Nigerians? the american media has brainwashed them.

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by backnbeta(f): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2022
They should also arrest the children of polithiefcians who deal in bigger quantity as they raid the small fish
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Letzgo: 9:00am On Jan 13, 2022
Cruzblogtv:

[url] https://www.cruzblogtv.com/2022/01/popular-nigerian-instagram-skit-marker.html[/url]

Nonsense, you barged into someone for what so ever reason to effect a search without producing a search warrant.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Highways: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2022
He's obviously not a dealer shocked
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by litaninja(m): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2022
15Grams? Lmao.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Writerz(f): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
Afonja drug dealing criminal claiming 22 years old

Civility is far from you. Next time do due diligence before attacking other tribes.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by seyz91(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2022
cheesy
Arizonaz:
Na wa
Dem go deh use comedy deh decisive their followers. Nah people weh get time to deh burn data to stream their videos I pity for.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by seyz91(m): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2022
You smart
Must be a jealous nigga friend
KvngEric:
Na person snitch
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Enyimbamercedes: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2022
Oh..is this DeGeneral? The one that carries suitcase about in this skit and keeps his mouth like Iheanacho.

All our enforcement agencies are just cowboys!

I don't hear NDLEA raiding in the North; the hot bed of tramadol and codeine abuse...
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by nachisunday(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2022
Him hand don hang for him back, he carry suitcase tire because of comedy, its not easy sha
Every one has his or her own way to be recognise #releasedegeneral#

1 Like

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by nachisunday(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2022
All this EFCC, NDLEA,POLICE one day they will enter it shall be permanet house without no coming out.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Blackdisciple(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2022
Where is the drugs??
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2022
Dayvidblue:

Has to be one of them.
Awon omo oduduiyas and drugs, dem take yahoo and drugs swear for una papa?
you don't v to be a tribalist. A condom ll prevented your existence
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Huracio(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2022
them catch you finish and you still dey follow them dey drag again, you no get sense at all... his appearance self indicates he's a criminal... when these guys cash out ,them go dey carry olosho and be nacking people's wife, making noise allover the community and making you feeling as if you're nothing... naso one small boy wey dey my area, 21 yo, him chop Yahoo, him go buy rubber rubber machine of about 500k come dey cruise everywhere with speed, naso him go get accident oo, all him body Peel finish... in my mind I was like " I'll gotten money has no place on this earth "

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React / Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.