Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,579 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized (38623 Views)

Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2022
Dayvidblue:

Just an advice, I can opt for euthanasia. It's very painless. whenever I m ready I ll inform nairalanders to contribute any amount to rid the world of me.
Euthanasia may be costly for you. But take N100 Otapiapia or just jump into the lagoon.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Dayvidblue: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2022
OkikiOluwa1:
Euthanasia may be costly for you. But take N100 Otapiapia or just jump into the lagoon.

You sound like a broken record. I am done with you cos no time.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by ShawnT(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2022
Lol I don't have ur time, I've got better things to do with my precious time.
Dayvidblue:

Shey you fit come ikota villa estate lekki right away. I'll be waiting for you at mega chicken.
Ill give you 100k if you leave in one piece.
People wey like you go cry for you when I am done dealing with you.
I am too eager to set an example with you. yoruba Animal!
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2022
Dayvidblue:

You sound like a broken record. I am done with you cos no time.
you no well.
You dz proceed from a wasted semen
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Veeryeasy(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2022
Lool, only tramadol and weed i thought he was caught with drugs
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Dayvidblue: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
ShawnT:

Chicken heart, you are so lucky, if you had been foolhardy enough to come I doubt if you would have lived to tell the tale.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by olayiwola72(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
paskal16:
This one 22? Lmao
Yeah he may be 22 all this boy just get rapid growth
Come and see my younger bro
You will not believe I’m older than him
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by ShawnT(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
How I wish you know the person you're threatening,I swear to God and with my life,you won't dare. But enjoy your behind keypad warrior lol
Dayvidblue:

Chicken heart, you are so lucky, if you had been foolhardy enough to come I doubt if you would have lived to tell the tale.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Dayvidblue: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
ShawnT:
How I wish you know the person you're threatening,I swear to God and with my life,you won't dare. But enjoy your behind keypad warrior lol

OK, I'll love to meet you over a bottle or two afterwards we can see who is the real deal. Name the place and I'll foot the bill.
I am so curious to know who the hell you are.
Would have sent you t-fare but I know your type too well.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by l0uie(m): 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
ShawnT:

Haha. Fear fear!
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by ShawnT(m): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bros,come to Abuja and ask of Mogadishu cantonement,officers quarters CBQ5.lets meet and see if you can truly walk the talk you've been talking since
Dayvidblue:

OK, I'll love to meet you over a bottle or two afterwards we can see who is the real deal. Name the place and I'll foot the bill.
I am so curious to know who the hell you are.
Would have sent you t-fare but I know your type too well.
Re: Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized by Dayvidblue: 12:05am On Jan 15, 2022
ShawnT:
Bros,come to Abuja and ask of Mogadishu cantonement,officers quarters CBQ5.lets meet and see if you can truly walk the talk you've been talking since

See this idiot wan dey form awua for my side.
If only you knew who you are dealing with.
You are obviously a lowlife so I am done with you. Don't quote me again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo / Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude / Daddy Duties: Churchill Changes Diaper of His Baby With Rosy Meurer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.