Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) (30760 Views)

Delta Police Arrest Fake EFCC Operatives Responsible For Break-ins, Kidnapping / Fake EFCC Officials Caught In Lagos (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
That old man on Kaftan is also involve in fraud using EFCC name to disguise to perpetrate crime.
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by shokzemo: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
OLD VS YOUNG =MUMU.
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by Olorix247: 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nawa oo... everybody wan hustle
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by dlox147(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Growing up, this guy in black was one of those who encouraged me to take my studies serious.
I am shocked at this news�
Nksleek:
Two men allegedly impersonating operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC were apprehended in Ughelli, Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that they were rounded up while trying to extort young men that lodged at a popular hotel in the Ekuigbo axis of the town.

A video showing both impersonators on handcuffs has gone viral online.

Watch the video on Instagram;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CYo-anEh222/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by Hkff: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Really
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by casppyjay: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
ablejesus26:
I want to pity baba,but that him face look like reel criminal�
How can you be this old and yet you look so tricky,so cunny �
Nawa oo, �
na only able Jesus fit answer dat ur question ���e get why dem dey call am and u sef don dey impersonate am for earth like diz prepare for ur own handcuff �
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
casppyjay:
na only able Jesus fit answer dat ur question ���e get why dem dey call am and u sef don dey impersonate am for earth like diz prepare for ur own handcuff �

It seems I spoke to your soul ��.
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by casppyjay: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
ablejesus26:

It seems I spoke to your soul ��.
and I’m worried about ur well-being brethren
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
casppyjay:
and I’m worried about ur well-being brethren

You should worry more about your mental problem that keeps getting worse everyday �
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by casppyjay: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
ablejesus26:

You should worry more about your mental problem that keeps getting worse everyday �
ok oo Jesu oyingbo make u sef bikiaful before u enter market
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
casppyjay:
ok oo Jesu oyingbo make u sef bikiaful before u enter market

Just imagine how incoherent you sound ��
You need this advice more than anyone else.
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
MansoryMX:

If only Seun can pin this comment!
abeg I no wan chop ban o
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oceanblaze:

Very anyhow people
delta the big heart of the good bad and the ugly
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
How dem take know say dem be fake.. Omoh, so many fake fake people wey go dey town this days ernn. Sars, NDLEA, EFCC, LAWYER even Police. God epp us oo

contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by casppyjay: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
ablejesus26:

Just imagine how incoherent you sound ��
You need this advice more than anyone else.

Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by Oceanblaze(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
dollytino4real:
delta the big heart of the good bad and the ugly
And who is from Delta here
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by Franktom247(m): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Una no beat them useless men
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oceanblaze:

And who is from Delta here
i am and u
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by ifeanyichukwu100(m): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nksleek:
Two men allegedly impersonating operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC were apprehended in Ughelli, Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that they were rounded up while trying to extort young men that lodged at a popular hotel in the Ekuigbo axis of the town.

A video showing both impersonators on handcuffs has gone viral online.

Watch the video on Instagram;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CYo-anEh222/?utm_medium=copy_link

ok,we are heading somewhere shocked
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by Oceanblaze(m): 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
dollytino4real:
i am and u
Bayelsa...it's nice
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by Arabs999: 1:45am On Jan 14, 2022
Kai.. That man resemble Obaseki..
.. He suppose to impersonate Edo State Governor .. grin grin grin
Re: Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) by Bigpapi: 5:39am On Jan 14, 2022
BigYash:
Even as this one old reach? Grand pa wan cashout toogrin
See him face..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Buy Gifts For Orphanages, Donate To Church After Robbery – Suspect (photo) / Road Union Member With 134 Wraps Of Indian Hemp Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Man Uses Fake Bank Alert To Steal N5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.